Deep

Deep...

This is bait right?

Eurabia

SSRIs are as dangerous as Islam.

Germany and France

canada

Remind me which of these bozos shot up a rock concert in a packed nightclub shouting Allah Ackbar, and then drove trucks and cars into crowds in Nice, Berlin and London

dude look at our cherrypicked domestic terrorists better import thousands of foreign terrorists now lmao

Blew up an airport an metro stations in Brussels and then were hiding out in Molenbek with their "moderate" friends because not all Muslims right

Wow, intolerant.

!!!

I didn't know these people were refugees. From where were they fleeing? Their mother's basements?

The right two are kikes so.....Palestine!

Kekistan

Omar Mateen killed more than those 4 smalltime white bois combined.

They are all Democrats, including the honorary Muslim Dylan Roof

>Persons from Group A did something
>Therefore persons from Group B dindu nuffin

Does not compute.

irish moors by the looks

>tfw I remember being a bluepilled cuck and thinking "arguments" like this were rock-solid

>Dude we already have murderers, we should just import as many murderers as possible
Brilliant

Oh, wow! White people in a white country committed murders? What a shocker.

Wanna tell me where are the refugees who commit black on black violence/murder comes from? Since race clearly is the issue here.

liberal democrastan

Is Hollywood a country?

Autisicstan you Fatfuck

Let's add them to the ban!

All immigration from the USA to the USA should stop.

Did you ever notice how the majority of crime in European countries is committed by native Europeans and not refugees? What now bigots?

I'd make the same with the literally, objectively and irrefutably 13,000,000 Muslim terrorists a week (not exaggeration) but the file size would be too large

>You already have problems.
>Therefor you can't be against importing new problems.
These are the same people who masturbate over being "Logical".

>deep
>occupy democrats
Pick one

Canada has less muslims than USA

Countries usually have native criminals. That doesn't mean you have to deal with immigrant criminal too.

Immigrants are still a minority on Europe, but don't worry that will change. Also, there is places when 2nd generation immigrants are considered natives.

from the worst terrorist country, the USA, 100% refugee country

crisis actors

4 non muslims who went on a killing spree
Now let me ask. Where did the terrorists from France, Belgium, Germany and Great Britain came from? Oh and how many where them? I lost count.

>occupy democrats

shill

>floodwaters could wreck my home
>so could an earthquake
>I shouldn't build a dike because lol earthquakes still exist
Sage weak bait threads