Fucking frogs

fucking frogs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-axJTzj0VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck are you?

Mourir pour Dantzig?

Sorry France, no superior polish air fleet for you

Why would we even be asking for your help? You can't even help yourselves.

We helped. But then the anglo fled the battleground and we had to surrender.

>N-N-No how come Britshits didn't protect my homeland for me

For a country that has been historically good at war you're a fucking joke.

kek have fun with your terror attacks and Mohammeds

Another polish douchbag...

In just 10 days we invade your shitty country.

t. slavshit

Opinion disregarded. Triple digit IQs only, friend.

we asked for polands help in the battle of britain

Muhammad...45%

say triple digits, can't google, kek

S L A V S H I T

nice argument triple digits

Kek. Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=9-axJTzj0VU

You started it, Undermensch

>Undermensch

What ya gonna do about it, Mateusz?

It'a an african smoke sending forum.

Fuck all.

Slavs are alright

It's funny, because in the next strip Nazi's go after France...

>Why would we even be asking for your help?

Who else is going to do the plumbing, achmed?

The French essentially used Germans as slaves after WW1. You were the lads with the problem, not us.

>imblying they ask for anybody's help and not just accept their fate and spread buttcheeks even harder

BLITZ'D
L
I
T
Z
'
D

at least we're not racists

France is the "we don't care" capital of Europe. France only cares about bread

and circuses*

polls are a meme, people here never say what they think

most FN voters would never say it in public even tho people are not really violent about that, i think that's the real problem, people are afraid to talk politic irl, i tried with all my friends, even the shitskins, and i made all of them agree with me

fucking kek

France is gone...

im still there ^^

no seriously, the situation is bad here, more bad than it looks like in the government, but less bad than it looks like in the population

we're growing stronger, we have more and more people becoming tired of muslims and our leftist govt

maybe it will take 30 years, maybe we will lose everything, maybe France will be fully destroyed by a massive civil war in the next years

but we're not gonna give up this easily, we are millions tired of it, just waiting for the good moment

Go with a smile knocking on doors for Le Pen. Do it.

i live on the niggerest and the most dangerous place in France, so, no, i'm literally the only white man around in the street

(Seine Saint-Denis, 93)

In that case deliver fake "vote by post" forms to all your neighbourhood, or leaflets that say vote by SMS. Do it.

hahaha, that's a good idea, but if we're winning lot of people, that's because we're the good guys, if we start doing jewishtier shit the MSM will not miss us

(((Britain))) and (((France))) both declared war on Third Reich and rejected peace deals.If France is a traitor that is the because they fought on the other side,but also lost badly so everyone laugh at them and label them as cowards even to this day

We fought for you once you ungrateful plumber.
Also how come polish are so shit at diplomacy that they always end up being gangraped by a prusso-russian alliance ?

At Versailles we proposed the division of Germany and the creation of a Rhineland state, you opposed it on the promise that you and the americans would guarantee help the instant the krauts were up for a second round and as naive fucks we believe you.

In 1936 when Hitler entered in Rhineland and launched remilitarization, breaking the Locarno agreement, you pussied out instead of supporting us you betrayed your word and the treaties you signed.

Between you letting us down, the retarded belgians picking neutrality all over again and the americans washing their hands off the situation (the famous "fishing trip" of Roosevelt") you were all awful allies.

>The French essentially used Germans as slaves after WW1

We didn't and the germans used the french as shooting targets and guinea pig for their gas experiment, they bombarded civilians too with their zeppelin.
Germany got it extremely easy out of WW1 considering what they did.

>superior polish airfleet