Populism is the new punk?

youtube.com/watch?v=KmE0M9TOIxU
I just find it difficult to comprehend what he is implying. Does he think this rebirth of the true right is some type of fleeting edgy hip hop fad? Does he see us as a fundamental challenge to the order and ideas underpinning Western society for the past hundred years? Then why would he make such a stupid claim? He sees us as merely a nihilistic revolt against the authorotarianism of the left in service of values like "free speech" and the like even though this only plays right into the enemies hands. His perspective is in fact simply criticizing the left for not being liberal enough, he is at heart a leftist or at best a useful idiot acting as a conveyer belt to more serious ideas. He doesn't realize that he can't possibly hope to build a movement around criticizing the left on leftist terms, it's a political dead end and it's nothing new. This new generation of alt-right internet e-celebs are in reality no better than the conservatives in their tactics and nothing more than edgelord provokateurs with no intellectual substance. What we need is a fundamental challenge to the left and their assumptions on race, identity, culture and what values should be upheld. We're not "populists" either by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjCu9IEJBRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean *alt lite e-celebs

The Jews knew this was going to happen over 100 years ago, they knew a right wing grass roots movement would rise up around the time they were reaching the apex of their nwo. Why do you think homeland security and other government agencies were buying millions of rounds of ammunition in the past few years? LOL, this conspiracy is very deep my friends.

STOOPID LIBRUL ESS JAY DUBBLYOOS, US CONSURVATIVES AW THA NEW CUNTER CULCHA

WE AW THA NEW PONK ROKE

WE AW THA NEW MOODONA

THUR IS NOATHANG YOO CON DO ABOOT OT

There's always been right wing punk.
It's also always more obscure.
There's also fuck everyone punk which would kinda fit in best with the Sup Forums attitude but many of you faggots like to be clean cut and shit.

am i supposed to be able to read this?

Punk is gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjCu9IEJBRs

They are clean cut because they are weaklings unable to deal with the nature of reality. Women are whores, men are vicious predators, power rules, not your romantic idea of "civilization".

One thing I wanna know is why does this fag always look like he had just stopped crying

because hes a lil pencil necked bitch

CONSUUHRVATISM IS THE NEEW COUNTAH KULCHAAH

I don't know how anyone can listen to this guy.

KUNSERVERTISM IS THA NUUU COWNTER CULCHUR

Stop watching these jew shills.

CONVUUURVATESIM IS THE NEEUW CAUNTER COULTERRR

soopah mail vitaminity

STOOHPET ESS JAY DABLYOOS ARE AT THE WROHN SOIDE OF THE HISTOHREY

LEHTISTS OND FEHMUHNAZIS ARE TEH REEL RAYCESTS

COHNSERVAHTEESM IS TEH NEW CONTAH CULTHURE

COYHNSEHRVAHTEEEEHSM EYS TEH NEY POHNK RAK

LOL

You guys are doing god's work with these posts

TEH REHGRESSIVE LEHT CONT KOUNTROUL THE NORRATIVE NO MOUR WITH DEYR COULTURAL MARXEESM AND CENSOHREENG ORMAY OHV ESSS JAEY DABL (You)S

DE GENERAYSHION ZET WEEL TAYK OVAH TEH FUTURE AHS THE WEEN OF TRAMP AND BREEHKSET SHOW US

LET THEM SOB IN DOIR SOIF SPAICES OHS WE KEYP WEENENG OHL DEE ELEKSHIUNS

COULTURAL LIBURTARIANEESM CONNOHT BEEY SHTAHPT NO MOAR

I think you need some SUPER MALE VITALITY BRAIN FORCE

We're counter culture... get over it

DA LEFT IZ LEWSING DA CULTCHA WAWER

IMAJUN MA SHOK

This desu
The only reason punk is seen as left-wing is because the music journalists were left-wing and pushed the left-wing bands and chastised the right-leaning ones.

I really love this one from PJW, because shitload of Gen Z are still massively liberals not far behind from millenials, or even if they are supporting trump, they only do because of the memes and being entertained by PJW shouting in his british accent, not because they have some sort of right-wing beliefs they adhere to.

I mean, look at the Sup Forums for fuck's sake. Make an ironic thread about Soros and you get 30 unique ID's spamming +200 replies of merchant memes, but make one unironic thread about white/ethnic nationalism, you get people trashing the concept of nationalism like as if we got raided by the shills.

I mean, sure, the memes will sure turn people more into right wing but we are far from "winning the culture war". For fuck's sake, you get beaten up in California or Germany for wearing a MAGA hat, and arrested for making an ironic nazi salute.