/otg/ - OUTJEWING THE JEW GENERAL

Hear me out, Sup Forums.

We've had great success with some of our pranks and social media campaigns so far (Draft our Daughters, #repealthe19th, Vote from Home, GamerGate etc.), and you could argue that we helped Trump get elected. But of course, the fight isn't over. The globalists are fighting harder than ever to push their agenda, and we need an unified front to fight them.

>b-but there is no globalist/jew/globalist jew conspiracy, you stupid ass!

You may be right, of course, all we have is circumstantial evidence. BUT, consider this: jews are overrepresented in the media (Hollywood, cable news, whatever), and that's a fact. Many of them come from the same families, attend the same university, attend each others Bar Mitzvahs, go to the same synagogue etc. And they talk, bounce ideas off each other, like in an echo chamber. They may be pushing their agenda unconsciously. To me, it's as good as a conspiracy.

The rise of social media gave us a fighting chance we haven't had in decades, or ever at all. They no longer have a monopoly on information. And a new generation is growing up right now, whose members are connected to social media 24/7.

Cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=hZGgpW4PO9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm curently trolling some prank video. Lmao, mudlsimes in the comments are raging hard.

>but what's the purpose of the thread, user?

Like I've said, we need a unified front to fight the globalist agenda (open borders, one world government, erasing free speech, 24/7 surveillance, acceptance of made-up genders etc.). A centralized website, organization, whatever wouldn't work, because it would be too easy to destroy or discredit. But each of us, unanimously, working decentralized from the comfort of our homes is a weapon they would have a harder time to disarm.

I'm not saying we should start forcing anti-globalist memes, because that never works. But if someone comes up with a good idea in another thread, they can post it here, where professional memers can help them grow. We can start assembling easy to digest anti-globalist redpills.

I want this thread to be up 24/7 so someone can always share their ideas here.

What do you think?

>The rise of social media gave us a fighting chance we haven't had in decades, or ever at all. They no longer have a monopoly on information. And a new generation is growing up right now, whose members are connected to social media 24/7.
This thread is about 2 years too late. Our control of the airwaves and their subsequent censorship are what put Trump in the White House.

Ever think they have higher representation like Asians do?
Ashkenazi jews have an average IQ of 110.
They're smart, they bred smart jews with other smart jews, and dumb jews became rabbies and stopped breeding in europe.

Bumpin' with pictures of past successes...

Quality thread

What ever happened to Operation: Remove Hijab / DicksOutForHaramBabes? Those threads were epic.
pic unrelated

Kek. I remember that.

Don't know. The comment section is fucking hilarious though.

bump

You may be right, but...
Do you think the media push for more immigration has stopped? Do you think the push to accept imaginary genders stopped? Do you think the push for more diversity stopped? Do you think minorities bitching about 'whitewashing' and shit stopped (see: Iron Fist)?
It's one thing that we put Trump in the White House, but we have to keep up the momentum

I mean, in the past I have thought about how Sup Forums is the main creator of good memes. But what I've noticed is that obviously Reddit and 9gag seem to be the main distributors always steeling what we create. Cause from there Twitter accounts, instagram accounts, facebook, etc... All pick up the memes they post and then they circulate into the general public from people viewing and sharing. And we all know Reddit/9gag is too cucked for anything remotely redpilled to be featured or noticed.

IKR.
The cool part about Mudslimes being radical extremists is that even the """moderate""" ones are so easily triggered.
I wish someone would rise to the task of restarting those generals (I suck at making them).

>forcing pro globalist memes

speed up the degeneration process

This is just a bunch of nonsense. Please go to sleep. Thank you.

>you've established the purpose of the thread, user, what's the next step of you master plan?

First, we should get to know what we are fighting against. We should compile a list of things the globalists are pushing. For starters:
>open borders
>acceptance of islam
>denying the holocaust is myth
>repealing the second amendment
>reparations for slavery
>one world government
>erasing free speech
>safe spaces everywhere
>pushing made-up genders
>#BlackLivesMatter
Feel free to add anything

Why do you say that, user?

bump

>denying the holocaust is myth
I don't think that's relevant or important. You may as well add on 9/11 shit too if you are going down that rabbit hole.

Another easy way to fight against them is to compile a list of things you can do every day to take money out of their pockets.
>don't visit sites like huffpost, only use archived links
>don't view their videos on youtube
>don't buy from companies pushing the globalist agenda
>don't watch blatantly pandering movies at the cinema
>cancel your cable tv
>start logging off social media... seriously, it doesn't do you any good. most of the things you see there will only enrage you... just stay connected to your friends on messaging apps and real life

>LMAO, you stupid faggot, you think you not visiting huffington post will hurt them in any way?
It doesn't matter if I only hurt them by denying them the millionth of a cent in ad revenue. What matters is staying true to your principles, and taking a stand. If you do that, sooner or later other people will join you, and THEN you will really hurt them.

meant
>denying the holocaust is a crime

bump

I meant
>denying the holocaust is a crime

I'm not saying we should start making holocaust memes. Hell, I'm not even a denier. I just wanted to make clear what are some of the things they are pushing.
(However, I don't think denying the holocaust should be a crime, because I'm against anything restricting free speech.)

Bump

bump

What are you even going on about? links or fuck off

I think in order to become the massive movement that we used to be, we need to stop with all of the far-right bullshit. We need to unify with the general public on issues that we can find common ground (privacy, free speech, transparency, etc).

Once we do that, we will have a scale of power that rivals governments. Until then, we are doomed to bicker endlessly about "muh racemixing" and stealing flags from Shia Laboef.

Are you suggesting we blue pill ourselves?

mass-surveillance, fiat money, IMF, EU, UN, American military bases in 70 countries, biometric ID cards

Not at all. All I am saying is we should try to work together with people we don't always agree with but who share some of our values.
This was what made Anonymous such a big deal. They were nonpartisan. Anyone who shared similar values could join and help. That is what gave them the power to take down scientology; by fighting polarization, not contributing to it.

Privacy and transparency are good, especially with the CIA leaks coming out (Montgomery and Vault 7). Human trafficking is another since the DC tag was trending.

I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on free speech. It's been argued to death and we're too far a part with the current libtards to change it. If anything, just keep memeing them for the new generation to see.

bump

SJWs are a meme at this point and most liberals seem to hate them. Free speech is an issue we can unify on.

Also yes add human trafficking to the list. It is almost universally abhorred.

And corruption as well. Liberals hate lobbying, we hate soros. We can potentially unify on that.

What do you even mean by 'general public', dear user? I don't think such a thing even exists in the US, the country is so divided along party lines.
>privacy
Yeah, I think most people can agree on that
>free speech
Most democrats even take the slightest joke about trannies, blacks etc. as a criminal offense, so no consensus there
>transparency
Yep, that's good
>"muh racemixing"
Yeah, that's stupid. I'm not saying I would be happy if my daughter married a black man, but I could probably accept it if he was a good man.

My great grandfather, who lived to be almost 110 years old, was a penniless prospector who traveled from America to Namibia in the 30s to try to strike it rich. When he arrived, he had 2 shirts, 1 belt, 1 worn out pair of shoes, 1 intact sock and 1 sock with a big toe-hole in it, and 3 cans of beans. When he left he was a millionaire.

In his last years, when I was a very young man, he said something to me that has always stuck with me.

"It is always okay to jew the jews out of every cent they have, for as long as you can, as many ways as you can, as many times as you can. Never apologize to them, and always jew and re-jew them as much as possible."

He was a based old-timer, and I feel that his wisdom benefits this thread.

bump

we should split up into groups and meme on every particular part of the globalist agenda in specially designated threads
*that's my autism talking*

Large, stable hierarchies have difficulty fighting leaderless decentralized resistance.

>No specific leader
>No acknowledgement of any 1 leader
>each fragment memes on a specific problem aspect
>These problem aspect meme-targets change regularly

That's how you beat """(((them)))""".

That's what I was thinking when I made the thread, user!
Once we get a good idea snowballing we can split it into a new thread under the OTJ umbrella so Sup Forumsacks can easily find it.

But first, we need a comprehensive list of issues like you added Thanks for the story

I wish we could turn back times to the Good Old Days...

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

The polarization we are seeing is contrived and is only preventing the public from unifying on issues they actually support, one way or another.
In my experience, both lefties and conservatives seem to share these same values:
>free speech
>transparency
>anti government abuse of power
>anti war
>anti trade deals/outsourcing
>anti corruption
>education reform
>anti globalism/giant multinational corporations
>paying off national debt

>unified front
That's where you're wrong
They will never beat us because they have nothing to target. No group no organization nothing. We are just a bunch of autists coming together at random attacking jews.

This

how do i join my mans?

to defeat the jew one must become the jew

Additionally some meme-teams should target specific leftists for ridicule, and should strive to make these specific leftists "figures of fun", by which I mean meme on them so hard that they become a laughingstock and are simply never taken seriously again.

Its what they would do to you. They are followers of Saul Alinski, after all.

Keep getting digits like that, brother.
Participate in all of our projects: never stop making memes.

I'm concerned about biometric ID cards great deal and the SDR potentially replacing the dollar as a reserve currency. I'm willing to work with whoever wants to take up these topics.

Just use the kekistan meme.

It has the potential to become the new anonymous. Use it to declare meme wars in the name of kek. Seriously it's super effective.

>free speech

This is blatantly false and I'm not going to even bother explaining it, it's so fucking obvious why you're wrong.

>transparency

Lefties believe corruption is necessary for pragmatic government and to further their own agenda. "it's all about winning"

>anti government abuse of power

See above.

>anti war

See above

>anti trade deals/outsourcing

Wrong, lefties love that shit. OTHERWISE YOUR A RACIST XENOPHOBE!!!!1111

>anti corruption

See above 2x

>education reform

Wtf? Lefties idea of education reform is to lower and lower and lower the standards so the 60 IQ niggers can pass with AB honor roll.

>anti globalism/giant multinational corporations

Completely wrong, they love globalism, and by extension, multinational corporations as much as they bitch about corporations.

>paying off national debt

No, lefties believe debt is good and healthy for the economy. Their Gender studies teacher said so.

Absolutely. That's why people like Richard Spencer are inefficient.

So, what do you think, anons?
Should we stay on the far-right side or try to unify?
Personally, I wouldn't position myself anywhere on the political compass, but here are some of my positions: VERY limited immigration, build the wall, let nations keep their identities, absolute free speech (it's okay if you joke about killing white people, but let me joke about killing blacks, too), stricter gun control (don't let criminals get their hand on guns), traditional gender identities, fags are tolerated but not promoted, no stupid wars, no mass surveillance, legalize weed

hewlett packard have already out-jewed the Jews and it doesn't look very well for our civil liberties

Listen up!

The HWNDU capture the flag thing is EXTREMELY effective. It offered me a way to introduce Sup Forums and Sup Forums in a badass light to several people regardless of political ideology.

We need MORE shit like that, mods should recognize this and stop banning HWNDU threads.

Post this fucking video everywhere(briefly explain what HWNDU is and who Shia is), it's a fucking propaganda masterpiece made with nothing but facts:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

Hijack feminism with a "A real feminist is a mother, fuck the wagegap" kind of shit.
Expose the jews in US gov. "I am so happy that people from the jewish faith are representing us in our gov" kind of shit.

Fuck off you cancerous faggot.
You have a very limited view of what "leftie" means.

All of these are complete strawman arguments. Go back to r/the_donald and let the grown ups organize something thats actually worth a damn.

The best way for us to unify is to establish very clearly who our enemies are. A common enemy unifies people like nothing else.

Feel free to add a suggestion:
>Feminism
>Social (((Justice)))
>Globalism
>Censorship

Again, kekistan. Its basically a parody of islamism.

Another based thing my great grandfather did was he gave mengela (who was apparently somehow distantly related to him) a large diamond, for free, to help mengela get to south America. I didn't find out about that until years after he was dead though, and that may simply be a piece of family legendry. Supposedly they met in a hotel in morocco.

I think hijacking a movement is more plausible than starting our own, just out of nowhere with no lead figure, unless we go full jew and start supporting a front figure for said movement.

did you (you) the wrong (you)?

>I think hijacking a movement is more plausible than starting our own

Again, kekistan. It's practically ours already. This meme is so opportune

Creating our own country?
Yeah right. I do not think that is ever going to happen, but keep trying to accomplish it.

those are good
here is another idea I've had based on a thread today about Trump cutting humanitarian aid to africa amid a food crisis:
we have to start making 'FUCK OFF WHITEY, WE DON'T NEED YA HELP' memes about africans being tough and refusing outside help
because, let's face it: for decades now, during every crisis, first world countries supported africans with food. what did it achieve? nothing. many people survived, but now they have even more children, and need even more food
it's a never-ending cycle
it's cruel, I know, but some people have to die, otherwise they never learn to survive on their own

You really need to look up what kekistan is. The country thing is just a side thing.

most of those would fit under the term 'cultural marxism', don't you think? I think it's a good unifying way
but again, like I said once we get this general going, we can branch off into other, specified threads

kek. no way

Lol, I have thought of the same lately.
You can brand it as tough love. Necessity is the greatest inventor.
But I fear the EU will just "muh africans".
So instead I think that we should, if this idea is chosen, create infographs on what has been done and what has happened.
I.e 100billion of aid has been sent to Africa.
X% was taken by their corrupt leaders.
Y% increase in births.
X% increase in educations completed. etc.

Maybe you could even brand it as a "Dont oppress the Africans, give them their own destiny!"

where the fuck should I look it up?

Hey you stupid faggot you don't have to make a general for every single topic you want to talk about. You can just make a fucking normal thread. I'm sick of all these new generals being made and just dying off after two. Just make a normal thread fag, this is lebbit. You don't need a sublebbit.

This

I have shared the story of HWNDU with normies and they have appreciated the keks. More epic, well covered wins like this and you can talk about drawing in all the high level autists possible

>Outjewing the Jew

I do not know why, but I feel like I have being raised to have the same mentality as a Jew... While telling me about how Adolf Hitler went from being a nobody to the most powerful man in history.

Something that the jew does is to divide and conquer. They separate woman and man, christian and Muslim, Goy and Goy. The only one that stays toghethen no matter what is the Jew. Safe because the goys are killing each other instead of the jew.

>Divide and Conquer the modern left (the jewish cultural front, made out of manny groups that are incompatible)

Active members (Sheeple):
>Feminists
>Cucks (both literal and pejorative)
>Degenerates who seek acceptance
>Commies
Lechers. Do not support the left because of ideology, but because of oportunity or because they want to virtue-signall without commitment:
>Muslims
>Blacks
>Spics
>Students
>Women

We must make all active members as unattractive as possible, while wiving the lechers a reason to be honorable and do what they believe in.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

you send billions to niggers and there are white christian countries in europe that are starving, its despicable

Can you add technocrats to the sheeple list? Our obsession with a technocratic society is going hand in hand with mass surveillance thus far and it's certainly not being talked about enough.

I wouldn't brand it as 'tough love', we need something more subversive
Infographs are cool, tho
>"Dont oppress the Africans, give them their own destiny!"
this is very good, actually
another idea: 'Prevention is better than a cure! Stop aids!'

bump

KEK HAS SPOKEN.

Btw I was thinking of it as a longer red-pilling in a sense.
If we can succesfully meme a "tough love" brand about Africa, we could also do it on other topics.
Basically once people start to see the benefit of a certain approach/idea they want to apply it to everything they can.

Thanks for the bump!

THIS
We can meme about this, too

Similarly to how a centralised website wouldn't work, a centralised thread will be easy to attack as well. We need to actively sage the bait and shill threads off this board and have as many threads as possible with this kind of pertinent discussion. Also it is important we bring our ideas out into the public. Obviously we have to start slow but trump won because of brave souls who weren't afraid to challenge the media narrative even in the face of demonization from the left and their projection of how we are sexual deviant and racists

>this copypasta meme

Goodbye

Just search on google or vids on youtube

Or knowyourmeme

>Muslims
Muslims are being used by the Jew as social, ideological and biological weapons. Manny are lost forever ad must be whipped out, but the real enemy is the Jew, not the muslim. Take Israel out of the equation and the middle east may see peace.

Actually, yes

I am one of those religious people who love shience -"Prayer is the way we talk to God, Mathematics is how he talks back" is something I think a lot- and I almost can't stand manny science channels on (((YouTube))).

They promote a sense of security that is just idiotic. A sort of "With logic we can know everything and we need nothing else" that takes away all the sense of humble we should get once we realize how big the Universe is. They also promote complete trust in scientists, thinking that something like NASA and the American government are not connected.

These are the same people that believe that technology will fix everything and that we should aim for a life without suffering. I personally believe that suffering is almost as important as pleasure, if there is no suffering you get A Brave New World.

Man, I love science and engineering, but These people need to know what the spiritual consequences of their actions are.

Oh man, I saw there was a link to knowyourmeme but somehow I thought that site wouldn't have the right info.
Well ok, I see now, but damn, that is going to be a long meme project.
Hmm... How many times has Kek approved it?

FYI anons:

The #missingdcteens is really trending among the blacks on my facebook. Could be a good opportunity to reach out and redpill a few.

you sound like a cool guy, user
you reminded me of the director Luis Bunuel, because
1) he lived in Mexico for many years
2) he said: 'Science does not interest me. It ignores dreams, randomness, laughter, feeling and contradiction; the things that are precious to me.', which always reminded me how science shouldn't control everything

anyone have some of those infographs about jews? Read recently that the 40% of the 1% are jewish is fake?

>mfw i used to be a fedora
>mfw I then turned into a religion-loving Fedora
>mfw a bunch of satanic PEMEX jews turned me catholic

If I become someone and write an autobiography I am adding that

He might be talking about the new Prank Invasion video about doing kissing pranks on Muslim women.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZGgpW4PO9k

The meme campaign to encourage women to adopt traditional values that was going for a while is a really good idea. Anons should just pick various topics and meme them heavily. We can do this for any number of issues.

I personally would like to suggest we start a meme campaign to turn various factions of the Left (feminists, pro-LGBT, pro-immigrant groups etc.) against each other so they do our jobs for us. Use their own tools to destroy their whole system. The ultimate out-jewing of the jews.

bump

we should organize a Conservative vs Antifa brawl, where we make fake Antifa poster with a "call to action" to go to a field with weapons so we can finally face them in open combat or make them realize that they're just wannabe anarchists with no backbone whatsoever.

Who's with me?

Checked

This idea is blessed by kek

This can be done by radicalising feminist even more.

We also have to implant the idea that feminist hate femininity and they want the get rid of anything that makes a Woman a Woman.

Then let them know that traditionalism gives women absolute worth in their roles. Evola has a quote about neither man and women being better than the other, as both have their roles that only they can do

Tarararara, say something like "Men can't create life, demons can't create life, not even the most powerful archangel can create life; the only ones with such power are God and Women"

Basically we must glorify motherhood and femininity, while terminating all apparent sympathy between feminism and women

>BTW, Women are attracted to strength and security, you you all faggots better get /fit/

>I personally would like to suggest we start a meme campaign to turn various factions of the Left (feminists, pro-LGBT, pro-immigrant groups etc.) against each other so they do our jobs for us

Instead of LGBTXYZ we could counter with One Human Gender

Alternatively we could start a meme war on jews.
Find real people from Israel and just start spewing the conspiracies to the public.
Pro tip would be to get a isreali vpn though.

We have to think of a way to make sure feminists become social outcasts and are cut from the gene pool. Maybe make them attack another "special" group and cause more normies to hate them.

We have to make modern feminism so repugnant that women want to embrace traditionalism.

This might unite them though and that's not what we want. We have to make them start hating each other.

Enjoy a you
Nice rant.

Pic related. It's from a 1927 silent movie called Metropolis. I've revisited that film fairly recently after some serious thought about where our advancements are leading to. After knowing what I do now, there was so much that went over my head the first time. The symbolism, the subtle quotes, the feminism, the occult, etc... It's a much different experience when the rose tinted glasses are off.

Those people who are obsessive, technocratic atheists have absolutely no idea of the world they're trying to create. They're blinded by a superiority ego of intellectual idiocy when in reality they've fell for a meme. They're no different than the sheeple SJWs and the like, they're just working for a different Jew.

DO YOU FAGGOTS KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO OUTJEW THE JEW BUT KEEPS IGNORING IT BECAUSE IT'S THE ULTIMATE BLACKPILL? TELL THE NIGGERS THAT THEY ARE THE REAL JEWS WHICH ARE HEBREW PEOPLE AND HITLER SAID SO, AND TELL THOSE NIGGERS THAT THE ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE FAKE JEWS, IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT BUT YOU FAGGOTS ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO REDPILL THEM THAT I EVENTUALLY JUST GAVE UP ON YOU.

Glue a bunch of coins in the ground

Israel's economy would be completely frozen

thank you anons, for lifting this thread off the ground. I have to sleep now, because I have work in the morning, so if you can, please keep the thread alive. I can make a new one in about 8 hours.

what I think should be our next tasks:

>make a short summary of our goals

>compile a list of these things (maybe on pastebin), which should be in the OP of every thread ('101 easy ways to fight against globalists!')

>devise a scientific way of meming. of course, you can't 'engineer' jokes and puns, BUT: you can determine the most effective time of the day to post on twitter, the most effective hashtags to use, the most effective way to reach a wider audience, the most effective colour schemes and fonts (maybe one of you works in social media marketing)
>compile a list of the meming instructions

>identify an enemy (preferably something topical) we should concentrate our memes on first