How can WE stop islamophobia?

how can WE stop islamophobia?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781350/Police-force-planning-let-Muslim-officers-wear-BURKAS-attract-ethnic-female-minority-officers-boost-diversity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill all the zionist kikes

You can't stop something that don't exist.

By breeding muslim women with White European Christian bulls

By converting their asses

kill all the muslims, problem solved

Exterminate sandniggers.

Remove kek.

Also, there's nobody walking down the street shudding in fear at keks in cloths. People might hate keks, but they don't go like AHHHHH SHIT A KEK HELP.

Same with homophobia, transphobia, and the rest of them -- all non existent.

>how can WE stop islamophobia
obliterating Islam off the face of the planet and its existence itself

no more islam, no more islamophobia.

We don't

By not being afraid of them? We can start by telling them they're not welcome in our countries.

Convert them to Judaism

can't be islamopbobic
if there isn't any islam

IT NEEDS to be criticized

this

Stop killing innocent people that dont worship your pedophile god, roach.

>how can WE stop islamophobia?
i'm not really sure

How do we take back the Christian land of Anatolia?

I wouldn't be so anti-islam if muslima sluts put out more for white christian guys.

just nuke the middle east

Fucking gross

this. remove islam and the problem is fixed

"worship a pedophile god"
why you dumb?

It would help if Muslims stopped committing acts of terrifying violence.

By telling people that Islam is nothing to be scared of so everybody can then happily decapiate every last Muslim shitstain from the earth.

She's not attractive but the hate makes me want to fucking rail her harder than she's ever been railed.

PIGS.

Bury all jihadist bodies with pigs and pigs blood, which negates their jihad and blocks their path to paradise.

For us kaffir this will stop the relentless stream of violent retarded jihadists by cutting off their motive ticket to paradise. It's worked before. The pigs will save us, once we decide to stop being nice about our friends getting slaughtered.

Just looks like a light skin nig nog to me

Why do these posters always show women and not big-bearded muslim men, who are the ones committing the terror attacks?

>Leaf

>pic unrelated

get rid of islam

if there aren't anyone alive that is muslim or islamic then im pretty sure islamophobia will be over.

so to answer your question we can stop it with glassing your country and any like it with islam.

remove islam
there, islamophobia no longer exists

Seriously, if you can't criticize it, you can't speak truthfully about it, you can't tell people you don't feel comfortable around it then the only other option is to kill it.

(OP)

Islamophobia IS NECESSARY.

Bc radical islamists, wahabists and saudi-monarchy-jihadists condemns everything is not promoting Sharia and the Islamic Law as "not progressive".

Islam doesn't fit in Western civilization.

If you bury jihadist bodies with pigs they don't get into paradise. they will stop

Kill all the Muslims and then there won't be anything to be afraid of.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781350/Police-force-planning-let-Muslim-officers-wear-BURKAS-attract-ethnic-female-minority-officers-boost-diversity.html

A masked woman taps on your car window
"Excuse me sir I need to see your ID"
Wat do?

Kill all Muslims and then you can't be islamaphobic to it

kill everyone that practices Islam, duh.

You can't be scared of something, if that something doesn't exist.

>leaf

by getting rid of muslims

no islam, no islamophobia.

I yell "she says she's got an IED!!"