Tick tock

Tick tock.

>46% white

that's still over 200,000,000 white people

That's still a minority in your own country.

Yes, the US is a white country. It is established on European culture and values and only thrives by adhering to them.

And it's still more shitskins than a lot of other nations.
The first step in fixing a problem is aknowledging it

Disgusting

Come to think of it, not that I have thought of it, that's why I'm asking but why is the white population in the United States so low?

Europe is still averaging about 90 percent and whilst that is set to plummet the way in which it has in the US what caused the slump so early over there?

Click, lock.

god help us.

what difference does it make when the politicians stop giving a fuck about the white minority?

bye bye white issues hello gibsmedats

your economy is going to sink

the only way out will be race wars and genocide

but first BE SURE to take out the jew

tehy are the reason behind ALL of this

>62%
>"Minorities

immigration act of 1965 started the influx of mezito scum. whilst the rapefugee " crisis " is much more recent

Move to a white majority state and reproduce like a rabbit. If anything it will help us especially since trump is president and will had a merit based immigration act that benefits Asians and Europeans.

Spics breed like nothing else

An identitary renaissance of white people is inevitable. I'm not worried.

Sure, but probably not until it's too late.

KEEP WHINING AMERICUNTS

YOU CAN'T STOP THE CLOCK

What is too late? Look at what Germany could almost completely alone through its national rebirth. Imagine what a coalition of white people globally could do even if they're outnumbered.

And people have no idea about the various NGOs that exist to help them get (scam) benefits and charities that go so far as to provide free groceries, (name brand shit too).

Also, how the social security offices give them benefits based on far, far less stringent requirements than they give to (mostly white) Americans, some no one but an illegal will get unofficially.

ALSO, the unadvertised programs in hospitals for free or greatly reduced cost medical care only for Latinos, regardless of legal status.

t. Someone who has seen the bullshit like this at SS offices and been told this by multiple receptionists at the offices. AND someone who is friends with Latinos of recently immigrant families who know all the ins and outs of the system and locations to get shit like free groceries.

damn nigga

This, lmao. At this point minority just means non white.

We need that wall so bad

White people will never go away. Stop worrying

This, i already have 4 white kids, i plan on making another 4 before i die.

They also raid charity centers for shit like school supplies and backpacks, that are supposed to be freely given to all poor people, and sell them at flee markets, and laugh about and talk in Spanish about doing it.

It's fucking disgusting to see poor whites and decent Hispanics taking only what they need, while the border trash clean the places out of everything they have to offer and sell it for money. Shit like this is why Mexico doesn't want them back and bleeding hearts are too stubborn to understand this.

Living like surviovrs in walking dead with everything wanting to kill you out there doesn't seem like a nice kind of life. I get it that whites will prevail in small hidden settlements but without numbers repopulation or revolt is impossible. + count the fact that even if you'd try to fight back more women would be against violence opting for impossible peacful solution leading to them backstabbing you.
>i know we live like animals becasue non whites want to kill us and we have to hide but killing them is not the answer!!!!
>i'm sorry that i told them location of our camp but i just had to, i don't want any more bloodshed!
And after that white men were executed NKVD style and white women were raped and thus another white settlement got wiped.

>estimates from 2008

I'm sure the Afrikaaners fealt the same
The only hope is Europe you fools. FUCK this continent, begin emmigrating to which ever European country you identify most with. if you actually like this cultureless consumerist "land of immigrant" country you're beyond hope.

It has for years. It was used in that context so people wouldn't actually stop and consider by the numbers if a group was actually a minority.

>It means groups that have minority power and representation in our white, racist country!

Leftists have been manipulating definitions and playing semantics games for years.

mexicans

In every fucking country that whites become a minority we start being targeted for murder and theft because "whitey is the devil," I don't want to be dealing with that shit when I'm an old decrepit fuck that hobbles around.

Looks like the ghettos will be more crowded.

will do leaf. those jews think they can trick us into thinking muslims are the biggest threat.

Don't emigrate to a country you don't speak native language, otherwise you'll be forever seen as a tourist in both average life and a job market.

I speak the language of Kent just fine, I think.

VX gas the west coast. Problem solved.

because you are looking at the percent and not the raw amount of white people. We still have the most white people of any nation in raw numbers. It varies by state also, here in central PA I literally never saw a non-white person in real life until I went to college. Most of the spics and blacks are concentrated in the south.

> Thanks burger.

You actually hit the nail.

Shamefully that's a common attitude in México.
Since they get to see the gov do so and everyone goes full gimme, some flee to try something better and actually get out of this horrible system.

Some just go out to do the same and brag that they are "smart".

Fuck that attitude, fuck that attitude in particular.

t. Mexican that has work in "social aid programs" and public school.

Poor people need it, need it badly but those gimmes make people don't wanna help or don't even care at all.

I got kids that didn't even eat after 2pm, school started at 8am. Several cases of headache just because their parents couldn't afford 15 pesos for a decent meal. It's heart wrenching as fuck.

It will collapse by then. Too many gibs and not enough white people to support it all. Total and utter chaos will take over as white Americans take back their country.

Eastern Europeans should be taken to US, then whites would be majority again.
U mad bro? :^)

Fuck guys you ever get REALLY depressed thinking about how terrible your life is going to be when you get old?

In 2050 I will be 60 years old and in a country that is 38% white. Born too early, because I bet that is when the race wars really begin it will take a severe shock for people to wake up and then we will be too old. I want to race war now.

>t. Schlomo Goldbergsilverstein

What would be the best country to move to?

You sure about that? I think Somalis breeds more than spics

This whole 'infinite growth' paradigm as an indicator is going to crash and burn before 2050, one way or another.

There's no such thing as infinite growth. You cannot create mass.

If you stay active and fit you will be plenty strong enough to fight in the race war at 60, provided no disease or major injuries. Being fit will of course better your odds of staying healthy.

>people that want to fight race war are too old
>young people side with non whites because of brainwashing
Unless Hitler 2.0 will pop up things aren't looking great.

A lot can happen in 30 years to change the course. A country with demographics such as the one in OP will be a very grim place.

>hes not planning to immigrate to a white country with a future

heres a preview of america

just replace black with minority

Good graphic desu

I fear for my country, it only takes a weeks worth of Europes immigration intake rate to completely fuck over New Zealand, we can barely handle 10,000 gooks. Please I dont want to live in the mountains again.

>2008
Shits changing after this year

how do we fix this?

>fealt

HAHAHA

Guns probably caused the average American males testosterone levels to shrink once he had to rely on a tool to protect himself.

What, that already happened. Obama the antichrist?

undr8ed

white's won't take over their countries, what you're going to get are fucking small enclaves of whites defending their communities without the ability to expand.

That, or the nation will just drastically decline in almost every metric. Look at Brazil.

The average lifespan of a empire is 250 years old. America won't even exist by 2050.

US has relatively lax immigration laws and they "needed" mass immigration before anyone else (ie they needed cheap labor).

**** This post is not a threat and doesnt advocate violence whatsoever. It is simply for comedic effect*****

Look at mexico
>realize thats what they want here
Look at you white daughters
>realize they'll be gang raped and fed to alligators like that girl in SC

Heres the thing those retarded klan-tards dont get :
Mexishits and niggers have 5-10 kids each. So if you killed a little "minority "kid when he's young, you kill 10 of them. Lets say that kid becomes a grandpa and his 10 kids have only 4 kids each. That is still 40. Theyd probablybhave more.

So by killing one preschooler; you really kill dozens..

The great joke is that Automation will make cheap labor obsolete. The US will literally go bankrupt trying to take care of people who can't compete in the marketplace

Nice m8, you're doing god's work.

>move away from the country where massive amount of white people have guns to defend themselves to gun restricted countries

Get out, luddite normie!

I fear for our future because we are so unprepared for it.