Do white Americans feel any sort of connection to their ancestral homeland in Europe?

Yes. But most of my family came from germany in the 1920's and 30's.... that wasnt that long ago. My grandparents still speak german, Make strange comments about jews and hate the french.

No. My grandfather moved here from Yugoslavia as a Jew and I believe spoke Yiddish. Didn't pass any of that down and assimilated.

good grandparents!

No not really. But I tend to favor Europe over any other place on earth besides USA.

Kind of.
I regret being a mongrelized person of many different Euro countries but I suppose that's true of most Europeans born in Europe at this point.
I wish we could go back in time and prevent racemixing of even different European ethnicities so that we could still easily identify most white subgroups on sight.

Insomuch as Americans themselves are an aspect of European culture, ethnicity, and religious trends.
>inb4 continentals projecting their bland insecurities at Americans

Not really, my family has been in America for awhile. Not really a personal connection anyways.

I feel a sort of connection for the people who look like me, whose culture is similar to mine, who share a history with me. So there is some sort of connection, or respect and admiration anyways.

ethnicity yes but definitely not culture and religion

No. Most white americans are mongrels so this new mix of european races is itself a new american ethnicity.

No not really. Both sides of my family have been here since well before the ACW and I've got none of the old countries in me.

America was built by whites, specifically Northern European Protestants. It IS their/our ancestral homeland.

Yes id like to visit germany before merkel completely ruins it

No, my father's side family has been here since Mayflower.

My mother side family is from Britain, and Germany.

I'm proud of my country.

>but definitely not culture and religion

I don't even know what you mean by this. How is American culture and religion not European in origin?

I did more when I was younger, as I've grown I learned to embrace American Nationalism. I have family in Europe so I feel a clannish type of connection, not necessarily ethnic.

>before

I think the environment my ancestors came from is beautiful (North Italy, South germany) . Probably why they moved to a mountain state. And I really loved the look of Italian women.

I feel culturally American though. When I went to Europe I felt like a fish out of water. Still, it's the only place worth vacationing to in my eyes, besides the West US and West Canada of course

No not really. We rarely think of any other country outside of the United States.

I have a French last name that hardly anyone can pronounce. I suppose I have certain warm feelings toward France.

My grandparents have more throwback from their european heritage, but I myself only know I'm x and y because of 23&me. The biggest impact it's had on me is the cooking I now know thanks to them. Kielbasa, finnish pancakes, hardrolls, etc.

Grandparents were irish, dad got Irish citizenship and remarried an Irish women when he moved there. Kinda I suppose, might see if I can apply as well.

If that were my grandparents i would tell that the police and I would try that they loose their pension.

And always remember to #punchanazi :)))

Kinda. I don't care about Portugal that much (I'm half Portuguese, although part of that half might have migrated from Spain or Italy into Portugal in the 1800s), but I do care about and follow the news of what's going on in France and England (25% English, 25% French). To be perfectly honest, I care more about what happens in Europe than here in America, as if things go tits up here, I always know that my ancestral homeland would be waiting.

we don't share the same values, beliefs, habits, norms etc.

WELL, MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDAD WAS ACTUALLY IRISH SO I THEREFORE AM 100% CELTIC WHITE!

Americans have no culture, history or knowledge of either.
they feel nothing.

I do, yes.

I think you may find that this varies by geographical location though.

My personal (obviously anecdotal) experience is that in the northeast U.S., where the majority of European immigrants settled in the last 200 years, maintain an ethnic identity with their ancestral European homeland. Most Americans around here are at least aware of their national origin, and many hold on to (perhaps bastardized) customs and traditions of their ancestral homeland.

In other parts of the country, where large migrations later settled (e.g., the west, midwest, etc.), there seems to be lesser importance placed on one's ancestral nationality. So much so that the majority of the populace couldn't tell you from where their ancestors immigrated initially.

Again, that's my personal experience on the topic. Perhaps other pockets of 1st generation immigrant settlements like Minnesota may have the same ancestral connection, but I can't speak to that.

The Rape of Cologne pissed me off

Dat bumsore anglo

Not really. Great-grandparents from both sides moved from Ireland around 1900-1910, totally integrated in America.

I know nothing about Irish culture at all. I'd love to visit, and I'm proud of my heritage, but I don't really care about the country itself.

>50% british/irish
>40% generally northwest european
>9.6% other euro
>.4% BLACKED
I went to Ireland a few years ago. It felt homely, cold overcast didn't bother me any.

I'm not english

White Americans feel more of a shared culture with other whites, especially in rural areas, than with their European ancestors. The old bad blood from the motherlands is not as delineating as it once was.

>anglo

yes, yes, count me as one of you anglos!

You're an ignroant retard, or just shitposting. Either way, I hope Achmed kills you next.

Yes.

No, I'm German. Second generation American.
I feel nothing for my people, they deserve what they get.

3 of my grandparents were Swedes so I try not to think about it.

Yes.

>I know nothing about Irish culture at all
>I'm proud of my heritage

Ameritards in a nutshell.

It only pisses me off because of how godamn naive and sheltered the yuros are.

Americans and to some extent Canadians are way more racist on average because we actually live with the other races. We have waaaaaay more experience on this regard. Really wish they would listen to our warnings more.

They are coming back to save us.

The smart ones do...

My homeland is here. My ancestors in this state go back more than 300 years and I will soon be moving to farm land that they once tilled. I barely have anything in common with modern American society, why the hell would I feel connected to you?

Not really. I know I don't belong.
Unlike, the Turks and Somalis.

Great way to be vague, I can tell you just have some prejudice against Americans but can't articulate it. So the same values, beliefs, habits, and norms are held within Europe as a whole and had been held for hundreds of years?

whats the difference between an ingonrant retard and a shitposter user?

Look around this thread

>My Grand-X moved to american in 19XX and I felt at home when I went back to X on holiday

>feeling connected to poor muslim infested shitholes

Nope

Irish-Americans do and we really wish they didn't.

You should come visit. Try it on for size. Just stay out of the major population centres.

Not exactly. My Grandmother came from Norway and I grew up eating a lot of good ethnic dishes and picking up a little bit of the language.

I identify as an American. Norway is simply a passing curiosity.

I think I've heard of Europe. That's where the Beatles came from right?

>feeling connected to a country because your great-great-great grandfather who died 100 years before you were born was born there

I will never understand this

America is a white nation, colonized and founded by European immigrants

Of course I feel kinship with Europe, I still have relatives there that I visited a couple of years ago. We share the same values and a very similar culture

No. My ancestors came from the Austrian Empire, a multicultural failed state. Not even people who lived in it at the time it had any loyalty to it.

Considering most of my family where and still are farmers of Dutch, French and Finnish decent, I guess you could say I have somewhat of an appreciation of my European heritage.

>Americans and to some extent Canadians are way more racist on average because we actually live with the other races. We have waaaaaay more experience on this regard. Really wish they would listen to our warnings more.

ahahah
you actually think you faggots are more racist than anyone in Europe?

Ironically white Americans would fit in any European society much better than any Somali or mudslime

I wish whites everywhere would start realizing we all have an invested interest and there is nothing wrong with sharing a bit of history together. We don't have to constantly hold a grudge against each other. Both Americans and Yuros do this shit though.

I'm of Italian descent, and I suppose as my ethno-nationalist tendencies have grown I care about Europe's status more, but I have no delusions about myself. I'm 100% American. I don't want the white race's ancestral homeland being overrun by nigs and Arabs but I'm not a living ms paint comic about it.

What do you think about 2nd and 3rd gens that get citizenship?

I do. Family back traced back to Norway, but it went though Germany, Northern France (Normandy I believe) and scottland. I feel nothing for Gremany, they are getting what they deserve. Norway is sadly next to Sweden Yes all the time. Scottland is not cared for because of them wanting to still suck EU cock. Feel nothing for the frogs. I hope Le Pen gets elected and they also remove kebab. They are somewhat redeemable if they go ethnic cleasing over it. Been a while since a new Crucade happened.

I don't know what you mean by "feel a connection", but I certainly care about Europe more than the rest of the world.

Does anywhere in Europe still let you fuck little kids in the ass or is it all cucked now?

You will as more shit skins start to occupy your countries. All you yuros are pretty fucking naive in this regard.

Try living in St. Louis. I fucking promise you you'll become more racist than you already are.

hey seamus
how does make you feel?

Some don't.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about Northern Ireland, that shit's none of my business.

I hate plastic paddies as much as you do.

Of course we do. My father was born in Italy and my mother sides parents were from Germany. All you Euro fags shit on us for expressing our kinship and you'll see what happens when we abandon each other.

Without a doubt. The most racist parts of the US are also the most diverse parts.

Yes, grandpa came here at 18 from holland. He and 1 other brother came to the states, the other 9 brothers and sister stayed there. I think it also has to do with my last name being very uncommon as well, just about everyone with it is in the Netherlands still. Well it's Frisian to be exact pic related.

Well considering that your parents are shitskins living in turkroachistan, they'd probably hold similar views, but their government isn't doing jack shit about that sorry.

>pic related is OP

My dads side is from the middle east and his whole family dropped any sort of cultural connection to that region when they came over. Nothing at all. My dad never lived there but my grandmother never even speaks of her life there. Biggest cultural connection is they all eat pita bread.

On my moms side there is definitely a connection. My moms side is British and Irish. Lots of my family travel to those countries every now and then. They all collect things from Ireland and maintain a strong cultural connection. My grandmother still makes classic Irish food every day, my uncles still all drink Irish whiskey, my grandmother has a typical New England home with a picture of JFK on the wall. We traveled to Ireland not too long ago to see the village my grandfather grew up in and the house he lived in it was pretty cool.

Been here since the 1600s. I don't care that much about ireland or England.

nice virtue signaling, numale cuck. go back to r/the_donald

Some pretend to

Most of us are mutts.
My right leg pines for Lithuania, my left leg for Poland. My torso and left arm wish they were in Germany. My right arm is Irish. My head is... American?

hayley williams is a cute

You guys really know nothing of racism
You've been a country for like 250 years

Since my mother is German and,I was born there, and moved between there and America a few times adding up to having lived there about 6 years of my childhood, I'd say yes.

>here since 1600's
>1600's
Hello Leaf Frog

yes

and please stop harrassing us with
>muh heritage
whenever we bring it up

>My head is... American

As are your double chins.

Aye you're elligeble.

Do you even speak Italian?

I am 10% jewish

Wow you're old

>You've been a country for like 250 years
Irrelevant.

A little bit, but it's all in my head - like everyone who thinks they have a connection to dead people.

not him but we all do
inb4 pappere buppi

My ancestoral homeland is Texas

ITT: the very reason that White countries are getting culturally enriched under the spell of the jew.
Everyone in here who is White and doesn't feel a connection to Europe is a self hating cuck faggot.
Even niggers feel a general connection to Africa even though most have no fucking idea which country their ancestors specifically came from.
Are you faggots really going to let niggers outdo you like that?

lmao

Not really, I am more loyal and care more for my state then the entire U.S or Europe.

Many of us celebrate our heritage through tradition, but we understand that we are much more American than we are German or whatever else.

So-called Irish-Americans and Italian-Americans are the exceptions. God only knows why they never miss an opportunity to mention their heritage, no matter the number of generations their family has lived in the United States.

Kind of? My family left England like 300 years ago. We still like you guys, some of my family has taken multiple vacations over there, and we keep an eye on what's happening with the UK. Not really culturally British in any way obviously. After a couple centuries you pretty much become the ethnicity of the country you are in.

Other than that, there's the Hungarian part of my family, which came over about 100 years ago. The last person who spoke Hungarian in my family died a few years back, so I'm pretty much walled off from that culture as well, not that it was super influential to begin with.

My family can be traced back to pre 1700's in America. For me, no. For others that are closer in time to their people moving here, maybe but I tell them to stop trying to make the country my people built into the country their people ran from.

BAPPIEDI BOOPPIDI

AYYY YO TONY
GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE
BADDA BOOM

Yes, but only because I was born in Wales.
My parents moved here when I was 3.

It's bizarre to you since your family may go back hundreds of years in the same country, but in the United States where you ancestors came from is important considering there is no single American culture.
Minor ethnic tensions still exist between Italians and Irish, etc.
People WILL judge you based on your last name and racial makeup.
When so many people here are from Africa, India, and Mexico, I take pride in knowing my grandparents and parents were from European stock.
Do I feel like I'm German at all? No, that's ridiculous.