Holocaust

Red pill me on the holocaust, I'm new. Don't worry, I'm an alt-right goy who has been using hiddenlol for a year or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gGnmb
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to go back

>instant lol
>"alt-right"

You're lucky I have sympathy on newfags

Jews openly admit that they fabricated the 11 million death toll to gain sympathy from non Jews, 5 million of that number never existed

archive.is/gGnmb

>The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews. “I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>“I have been to many Yom Hashoah observances — including those sponsored by synagogues and Jewish communities — where eleven candles were lit,” she wrote in an article in the Jewish Review of Books in which she lacerated Wiesenthal’s ethical standards. “When I tell the organizers that they are engaged in historical revisionism, their reactions range from skepticism to outrage. Strangers have taken me to task in angry letters for focusing ‘only’ on Jewish deaths and ignoring the five million others. When I explain that this number is simply inaccurate, in fact made up, they become even more convinced of my ethnocentrism and inability to feel the pain of anyone but my own people.”

Read the image, then watch the video below. Do NOT come back to this site till you have finished it.

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary

it never happened. but it should have.

CHECKED

So, what else can you redpill me on? How about globalist shit? Surely they had a hand in all that.

Don't listen to these basement dwellers. They are paranoid sociopaths who think the Jews are behind virtually everything. You watch them attack me because of what I've just stated. They dwell in their own fantasy land where Hitler is a good guy to idolize. No sane person would prop up a monster like Hitler as a light house towards better days. They will call me a faggot or a shill or a commie or any other of a number of attacks they wield against contrary opinions. This is a place for degenerated minds. These people actually believe they memed Trump into power despite the fact that the vast majority of Trump voters don't even know what a meme is or who Pepe is. Now watch the vitriol towards my views begin.

I'm not one of them but you're still a faggot.

I will be sure to check it soon. Exams atm.
Weren't we all new once?

Don't be mean, he's very welcome here.

You are simply misinterpreting autism, that's what it's called.

Pussy brigade

There's number 1. The faggot tag.

I wonder who's behind this post.

There's number 2. I'm a Jew.

Here's a good one. I don't like your viewpoint so stop talking.

Really activated my almonds.

i am on hiddenlol since 2011 anyone else same year as me?