economics class

> economics class
> room is over 50% immigrants or visa students
> teacher wants us to discuss how hiring foreign workers is better for Canadian businesses than relying on local hires
> keep my power level hidden, this is a blue province but I refuse to risk my career over something like this
> I'm sure no one believes this crap anyway, mostly everyone is just smiling and nodding
> guy next to me (born citizen) starts talking about how we should "abolish geopolitical borders and there's a dangerous rise of nationalism in the world right now"
> he starts advocating for globalism and a one world government
> he is being very serious
> my blood is boiling but I say nothing because I'm terrible at articulating what I want to say, and if I sperg out it'll make everything worse
> teacher applauds his proposition
> my day is ruined
There's no hope for leafs. Just remember that when a leaf shitposts, its a cry for help

Other urls found in this thread:

thehopefulrealist.com/tag/fiat-currency/
adask.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/notes-on-fiat-currency/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-29/denial-we-pursue-endless-growth-our-peril
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now you know what it is like to watch your wife get fucked by another man.

>> teacher wants us to discuss how hiring foreign workers is better for Canadian businesses than relying on local hires
It is because they are cheaper. It's not better for Canada though.

You sound canadian to me. Why even browse pol if you aren't gonna. Articulate your opinions at all

The best way to invade Canada would be to apply for a student visa and study business.

The question was "should you only resort to foreign workers if the position cannot be filled by a canadian citizen"

The answer obviously is yes. Canadians can't compete with the salaries of pajeets and chongs.

>tfw live in Ontario
>all my friends and family are redpilled
>some even beyond Sup Forums levels
Don't lose hope. It's possible to take our country back.

I'm jealous. My family is so bluepilled they think Christianity is evil and Islam is a religion of peace. I said I don't like the idea of eating Chinese food for Christmas once and they called me racist. I hate my life

Jesus. What city are you from? My mother is from Toronto, hates non whites more than anything in the world. She saw her home taken away from her. I did too but seeing the change from 50s- now must be a lot worse than seeing the change from the 90s- now.

U need to tell them that Muhammad was a pedophile rapist.

My Human Resources textbook doesn't even hide the fact that it is promoting corporate profits at all costs and that personnel are not worth giving a fuck about outside the minimal extent of the law.
>when costs are lower prices are lower!!!
This has never happened. Economics are a theory

The answer is no, you train a Canadian to do it instead of selling out your country for a buck.

Immigrants take advantage of this, they don't hire locals so they can say they tried and then they import their 100th cousin from pooland

>over 50% immigrants
>abolish geopolitical borders
>there's a dangerous rise of nationalism in the world right now
>one world government

>not standing up and yelling GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

You can't get most national or even state governments around the world to do a good job how in the fuck would you get a global government to do anything good

One thing that economists like to ignore is that placing lower costs above every other value effectively negates any benefit conferred thereof. You are essentially exalting parsimony above quality and any semblance of virtue. I can think of two examples where this line of thinking has wreaked havoc: architecture and apparel. Look at the architecture of merely 100 years ago and compare it to today. Look at the clothes people were wearing 100 years ago and look at what they wear today. This is what happens when cost reduction is placed above any other virtue.

Winnipeg. MB is a pretty conservative place but when you live in a secluded white suburb your entire life, you forget about the real world. Ontop of the fact that gen x'ers watch so much (((tv))) every day, it's easy to become bluepilled or at least "apolitical". my dad works for the federal gov so he was forced to take diversity training and shit like that. I have a feeling he's secretly redpilled but won't risk saying anything which is understandable when you have children.
I don't hate them or anything. I just wish it wasn't this way. All I can do is be a good influence for my little gen z brother and hope he turns out like me

Take down their names.
Wait until they graduate.
Monitor their progress in life.
When they inevitably go nowhere in life make sure to remind them of how great open border policies are and that the shittiness of their lives has been a great thing for industry.
Do this everyday until they off themselves.

Well I do agree with you in general. But there could be times when it isn't feasible under a time restraint or if you need a foreigner to do the actual training. It needs to be a last resort though, and make sure there are incentives to not do this.

How bad are the injuns? Not too many in southern ont but I've heard some horror stories. Muslims are shitty to deal with and chinks are just as bad. Can't imagine a worse combination than living with those two groups.

> I'm terrible at articulating what I want to say, and if I sperg out it'll make everything worse
I can relate, but you have to work on this. There is such as thing called a uni ombudsman who would defend your case if a teacher failed you unjustifiedly for your political beliefs. There's a middle ground between advocating mass non-white genocide and bending over and assuming the position, and learning to navigate this is essential

They account for almost all the homicides in the city. Just the other week or so someone just went up and stabbed a 50 year old bus driver to death and ran away. Now our transit workers want to go on strike until we get security guards on every bus and a pay rise. I don't blame them either. Prairie niggers man. What the fuck is their problem?

On another note, it's stupefying to me how leftists can rail against the "economic growth at all costs" zeitgest while ignoring the fact (and accepting as beneficial) that this fiat currency paradigm requires a constant influx of foreign workers into the workforce in order to avoid economic collapse and defaulting on the massive debts that this central banking system has made western countries incur.

I think in the future you'll wish you had spoken up. My recollections of frequently appearing autistic, uneducated, edgy and overexcited are better than recalling bitter silence.

Better reveal the spaghetti in your pockets than sit idly by and let cucks get all the glory.

Can you recommend any reading on this contradiction?

I want to improve it but I'm not sure how to go about it. Maybe a toastmasters club? Debate class?

>What the fuck is their problem?

"The White man came and took all of my nothing, then built roads, buildings, running water, and electricity, then they didn't give me copious amounts of free shit."

Every single person that believes they are entitled to the fruits of labour of others needs an immediate one-way ticket to a mass grave.

>then they didn't give me copious amounts of free shit."

Ha!
Aha!

The worst part is most of them probably believe this too.

ADMS1010 at york uni? I watched a group of chinese and pajeets argue against hiring foreign workers.

>recommend any reading on this contradiction?
I'm guilty of repeating what smarter people than me have said on this topic, so i sadly do not have any specific sources to recommend other than libertarian-type blogs, eg:
>thehopefulrealist.com/tag/fiat-currency/
>adask.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/notes-on-fiat-currency/
>zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-29/denial-we-pursue-endless-growth-our-peril

that being said, criticism of the "economy uber alles" doctrine was central to the occupy wall st leftists, environmental activists, neo-marxists etc. If leftists had it their way and the economic paradigm was shifted, there'd be no need for constant "demographic replacement" of the workforce as they say.
>I want to improve it but I'm not sure how to go about it
Having coherent opinions helps - if your beliefs are not grounded and well-formed in your mind, they won't be when coming out of your mouth. Being intellectually curious, reading etc is probably the solution. Not taking other people's word for it

Makes perfect sense !

>business ethics class *required to graduate*
>professor is actually a regular person, besides being a giant 6'6 turbo chad grandpa
>He brings up why do certain words still have power
>He brings up the N-Word
I should mention that I go to school in BALTIMORE. A.K.A "Concrete Jungle x10" The class is 70% Black

>He suggests that this word still retains its power due to its appearance in songs and black culture.
>He also mentioned that other negative words have almost dissappeared from our language because no one uses them anymore, they've lost most/all of their power. Dago, WOP, etc.

He worded it more eloquently but as you can imagine the response was almost immediately bad

>"NUH UH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BABY YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE USE DAT WUR. YOU JUST DON'T GET IT CUZ U WHITE AND U IGNANT."
>Black law student in class agrees with professors point
>Instantly attacked by Shaniqua and Lah-fawndah for being an Uncle Tom
>Logical Asian student backs him up and explains why the word still has its power
>Immediately shut down by Trayvon
>"Bro u jus don getit ight? U just aint get it bruh"
>All white students in class completely silent for the full two hours we have this "debate".

Debate ends with no real resolution.

Wouldn't have went here if it wasn't free god dammit.

Baltimore, i know that feel man, it sounds like you go to UB.

>going to leftist political activist training camp known as University
>paying lots of money to do it too
Why would you do this to yourself?

Also they conveniently list jobs with impossible to fill qualifications and pay that nobody with that experience would accept so they can turn around and say they couldn't find anybody and need an immigrant visa. Unless unemployment is near 0 there isn't much reason for outside labor.

>id