Isn't Japan literally killing itself with its tight immigration policy?

Isn't Japan literally killing itself with its tight immigration policy?

at least, japan is not a nigger.

They should let fellow westerners in, but not all of them at the same time. that is always bad.

but having a positive immigration of decent people can't hurt much, I guess

If you replace Japanese with foreigners, the Japanese are still gone. Whether or not their population is 5,000,000 pure Japanese, or 5,000 pure Japanese + 1 billion foreigners living there, the number of Japanese will remain the same. The only way the Japanese will survive is if they reproduce

Yes. we need immigrants

5,000,000 in both cases, sorry

killing yourself is preferable to allowing someone else to kill you because you at the very least, go out on your own terms.

when robots take over, japan will laugh in our faces

They're commiting the ultimate seppuku

Japan's work culture and hikkomoris are killing it

I want them to turn me into a robot and fuck me like one of their anime girls

They seem to have no problem letting a ton of pinoys in.

No, you don't understand.

Japan is an mountainous archipielago and thus has few locations ideal for settlement, which are very much crowded. A majority of Japan's population are seniors, and this crowded environment has lead to massive investments in infrastructure, robotic workforce, and growing metropolis. In a decade or two when the majority of these elders die out, there will be a vacuum left behind, which will be filled in as the younger population inherits properties, lands, and start making families and babies again, it doesn't need filthy gaijin much less """>refugees""" to kickstart it's population

They are a fucking island with a huge population. They need to stabilize population like a normal nation should

Japan has no need for hwite piggus

you want an awkward teenage boy to fuck your robot pussy?

just trying to figure out what you meant by that

Paco gets it

Even if Japan had free access for westerners, who the fuck would want to live there? Why would educated european live in Japan when he could rake higher wage in US for example?

I dont get it, cartoons arent enough to sway rational people and unrationals are those which Japan doesnt want.

Fuck off with these threads
If you are a shill, what are you doing with your life?
If not, fucking think of something original you waste of oxygen

*Not knowing that developed nations reach carrying capacities and the advantages of that...

oh look its this thread again

this is either bait or youre one of those "new finns"

Its time for japan to open up its borders for big white cock

Simple, they want to fuck their women.

OP is a jew
be aware

No, Im not baiting. I dont see any reason why any European or American would migrate to Japan.

>2017
>Japanese birthrate steadily improving and is almost bordering meme-tier now
>Resources put into automation of Japan are actually starting to pay off big time

Sorry folks, but Japan actually won this one. The western world banked on importing shitskins and ultimately we lost on it.

>killing itself with tight immigration policy

At least they are dying with Honor

populations are not supposed to constantly expand

japan is a fucking island

you can't just keep flooding it with people

>it's another JAPAN NEEDS IMMIGRANTS thread
got tired of your jap proxy, David-san?
gtfo faggot
>saged and hidden

People seem to forget that this cycle has been going on for millenia.

Yes, their population is getting old and not many kids are coming out, but in time this will revert back to normality. It has always been this way, there's no need to get all worried the country's gonna die.

As for the economic problems, they can deal with it, as can any other country.

You'd think America would have higher wages for anyone that wants them. In reality, """entry level""" positions don't exist. Sure, I could work in fast food or retail with my Bachelor's Degree in biochemistry, but I'd rather teach English in Asia if I'm working for slave wages.

no its not, this might not be apparent as of now, but the growth and decline of populations is a natural occurance.

nature will balance itself out this is why you see ages like the 70's in america with the free love, and times like now with the rise of feminism and the decline of marriage.

japan is going through a period of decline right now but as times change so will the peoples perception and there will be a boom in births and sex.

immigration is a fearful reactionary decision by the big wigs who aren't patient and are getting fearmongered into bringing in people to sure up the numbers.

this isn't how it should be done, give your people room to breathe with the economy make housing affordable, lower the monthly cost of living and birth rates will skyrocket. the economy is directly related to birth rates.

if japan was smart they would be looking at ways to alleviate the burden on its lower middle class if they really wanted to fix its declining population.

Is that that bad?

no you fuckhead do you really think that a whole race of people is just gonna let themselves go extinct, eventually their dicks will come back to life and they'll have 10 kids each.

If you die you die, leaving your house to a nigger in your will doesn't change that

No. There will be a Japan tomorrow. And the next day, and the next.

No
we have been over this hundard times, only the globists care about that. old people are not expenisve to take care of. birth rates are not steady over time
people will naturally start having more kids when the ecnomic soace is there, AS LONG AS you don't displave the space with others.
>lets have more people... to um take care of the more people
how dumb is that? and where does it end, nothing wrong with stabilizing the population.
they live on an island. and import 60% of thier food.
everywhere you go in japan there are pretty, well cared for kids, the generation goongbip now will be super well educated and endowed because they didn't spead thier human teachering resources thin, like some poor african countries with 1000s of kids with no schools.
the worst thing that could happen to japan is a bunch of imports.
it won't make them richer, it will make them poorer, it will make wall street richer, that is all

I'd rather have my people die out than be mixed with the whole goddamn world

It's killing itself with radiation poisoning.

>japan needs immigrants goys
seriously people respond in this shill/bait thread?

fuck, things are worse than i'd imagine

Best post in the thread.

1 post by OP. Fuck these slide threads

Japan needs immigration for cheap meat. Prices for piggu and and cow are outrageous in nipland.

No.
In fact their shrinking population is a good thing, they're overpopulated anyway. Not to mention that using an economical model that relies on eternal population growth is absolutely retarded.

So birth rates are supposedly so important because they are tied to the growth of the economy, but why does the economy need to grow if there aren't birth rates?

I really don't believe that any country will just disappear because of lack luster birth rates.

The opposite.

No. Japan will always remain Japan so long as it remains insular. Low or even negative birthrate is only relevant in the context of demographic displacement, which doesn't happen under restrictive immigration policy. Keeping foreigners out is the only way Japan can preserve itself.

>population stabilizes instead of just increasing forever until resources are spent and the native culture is destroyed
>NOOOOO JAPAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST TAKE IN SOME REFUGEES DAMNIT

Think of the economy, goy! Shekels (for big megacorporations like the Goldstein company) are the most important thing in life!

>killing itself with its tight immigration policy
Impossible. Allowing in another subspecies would be suicide.

Given Japan is overpopulated for the available land, why is anyone surprised that it's population will decline?

Why do people assume that once it lowers to sustainable levels, it won't level out again?

This constant growth mindset that requires increasing population and increasing amounts of economy at all times is one of the things killing the planet and ruining our lives.

>the economy must always grow
>we must always increase our population
After WII, we had smaller populations, but a greater circulation of cash flow due to inheritance. Same thing happened after the plague in Europe. Smaller populations mean concentrations of wealth and more incentive to spend and resultantly circulate money in the economy. The economy's size doesn't matter--its cash flow matters. It's like oil in an engine.

>white people kill the planet with their growth despite them being less than 10% of the world population

thank you mexibro

Shrinking population is a fantastic thing because in the future there are not going to be enough jobs for humans anyway, so you need to have a smaller population. Also that smaller population is going to be much wealthier because of all the wealth they inherited from the larger dead population.

fuck off with all these NWO-agenda shill bs threads, we already know your script of one-world-government.

Read the bible, in the end, God wins.