How do we fix white guilt?

How do we fix white guilt?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/this-56199-per-year-campus-offers-self-identified-white-students-a-safe-space-to-feel-guilty/
pastebin.com/fgMX926P
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show them Zimbabwe.

Twitter being shut down would really benefit you guys mentally. Nobody should spend this kind of time worrying about what retards say on the internet.

Stop memeing pity and empathy and start dealing with issues directly.

One year living in an all black or spic neighborhood or both

>tfw straight white male

kek

dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/this-56199-per-year-campus-offers-self-identified-white-students-a-safe-space-to-feel-guilty/

We're fucked.

Thank you.

By getting redpilled niggers like me to talk to them

Show them Liberia

We put hillary in jail.
>pastebin.com/fgMX926P

Treat everybody the same.

Treat everyone better than the same.

Be so serving to those around you, that you can't help but feel good.

People reciprocate and replicate.

Black Nationalism
Seriously this shit is the best way to make these fuck ups stop worshiping niggers and stick to their own race.

Nobody is like that irl. Normies just worry about getting bills paid.

Send them into a real hood with their feet on the street and no way out for an hour. Nobody that says this shit has ever done that or hung around any minority that wasn't in the top 10% of their group.

You've clearly never lived on the west coast.

just ingore all this forced meme shit and it dies eventually. if you didnt own slaves and nobody you know has slaves why the fuck youd be guilty? coz some dude you never even met did stuff that was acceptable workforce at the time but which turned uncool as time passed by? Fuck that im proud

i hate your comment. this triggered me. fucking kill yourself.

>How do we fix white guilt?

nonstop shameless patriotism

The only college class of mine that doesn't teach white guilt is mathematics.
>"U.S. History up to 1876" class
>spend 4 weeks discussing Native Americans
>spend two classes (about 4 hours total) on the American Revolution
>teacher is rushing through the material for some reason
>often mentions the impact the Revolution had on Natives and slaves

There are ten weeks left in the class. We just glanced over the most important historical event in American history, and we have ten weeks left.

By colonising more countries.
Give the savages some culture. It worked in the past. Why not now?
Why do you think India has railways? They didn't build them.
Why do you think Australia sorted out the abo?

We need a new Anglo Empire to correct this planet's geopolitics.
My beautiful country will uncuck itself from the EU tomorrow.
Atricle 50 will be presented to the EU bastards.

USA is niggered and mexicanised. But strong and 'free'. (NSA notwithstanding)
You cunts need to build that wall and make it easier for Anglos to immigrate.
Australia and New Zealand are relaxing travel on UK as we're fucking up the EU. I want it destroyed.
Anglo countries should have free travel. I'd love to live and work in USA, but the admin is a nightmare.

Fuck white guilt. I'm proud of my culture.

Stop letting women raise our children.

They need to be gassed immediately.

Literally the reason we're in the situation we're in.

This, entirely.

Unfortunately, after Brexit, our country will become nothing but a breeding ground for those we once ruled, which our economy collapses and our international standing ends up lower than that of North Korea.

you cant even imagine what it feels like to be me. if you say that you can ill scream. im not interested in finding common ground and working towards a solution...i just want to shriek

Underrated post, fpbp

Being a minority is great, you get a free pass whenever you do some stupid shit.

Not when you're white kek

>pixel art avatar
trashcan.3dm

youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
>youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE

Very related

Stop giving us reasons to feel guilty.

god i hate how those """""""""""journalists"""""""""" just fuck shit up
they are literally the reason teh whole Gamergate, sjws and cucked liberal arts shit started
people that dont know about games dont know about how this whole fuckin shit is derived from that incestuous cancer tumblr , reddit and neofags bring to the "gamer world"
just look att ass defect mandromeda

I hate not being gay
I hate being white
and I hate being male.

I blog on tumbler
but they do not give a shit
coz I am not oppressed
But I really like to be.

Yesterday I cried
Just to show you that
I have a feminine side
I can understand
why you are so confused
That I like abuse.

Allow me to explain to you
exactly what I am:

Chorus:
I'm a cuck fuck my lover
fuck my sister fuck my mother
fuck my country fuck my race
then finish on my face
and then hell I'll drink your cream.
Just let me lay between you
and my wife after you have your way

So take her as she is.
Get her pregnant and
then I will raise your kids
rest assured that I will pay for everything
I don't need a dime
The safety word is starfish
now have a great time

Chorus:
I'm a cuck fuck my lover
fuck my sister fuck my mother
fuck my country fuck my race
then finish on my face
and then hell I'll drink your cream.
Just let me lay between you
and my wife after you have your way

Stop (((teaching))) All the (((bad))) aspects of white history and start showing them how great things were before the kikening.

Pic related

Minority here, one of the lowest rung... American Indian. I feel pretty good. Kind of tired after work, glad it's spring, and...

MAGA MOTHERFUCKER

Why is that image giving me a hard on?

>Go to Africa
>Become a minority
>finally can argue without having to deal with the Ad Hominems

Oh wait no, they'll try to kill you or they'll kick you out

I don't understand how this mental disorder ever spread outside the us. We have people in Fingolia who spout the same retarded things about how we should apologize for slavery.
>Finngolians never had slaves
fuck you america.

you're argentinian. It's in your genes.

terrible.

ANARCHOCAPITALISM

Because you are an abusive nigger.
A Lat nigger at that.

Now have the real image

Fair enough

Stop breeding with leftists

The first step is to check privileges and recognize publicly the advantages you receive by being white. Has anyone else done this thoroughly? I certainly have?

I would cut a switch and drive to the school to whip my kid's ass if he attended that bullshit.

>Treat everyone better than the same.
What?

It wouldnt. We only have two stages
Angry about politics and escape into anime land

You have no idea, even taking week off from Sup Forums would do wonders for most of the the people that frequent Sup Forums.

You develop siege mentality while being here and you knowingly come back each time, only to hurt yourself on mental level. That's not healthy for anyone, I'd say it's damaging on long term. Ultimately we seek the truth, but what can but one man do with the truth? Normal man can't be Prometheus in todays age where everyone and no one can be prophet for the masses. If you want change, go the places where normal people frequent and spread your toxin there rather than get poisoned here.

Well that came out longer than I intended.

Kill the cucks.

Gas all the califaggots, cowboy war now.

Idk. It damages you at first then it makes you a better person because you realize Liberals are totally full of shit. Obviously it can become addicting and that's not a good problem to have but I still would say that Sup Forums has had a positive effect on my life.

So, made up bullshit that doesn't exist? Gotcha.

We should also recognize that whites are favored by flying pink unicorns when they hand out their magical fairy dust, and that's not fair.

no amren on that poster....

im a faggot and i feel fine

this is pathetic, im just a stick they use to bash the fucking government, they couldnt really give a shit, and if i say that to their face they act like im some sort of traitor to myself

fuck those fucking fucks, twitter ruined everything

you've just become too numb to realize it, or you eventually stop caring about things what happen

Simple: We eradicate all whites who feel guilt.

Whenever I go off Sup Forums, I feel better for a while, but ONLY if I am not exposed to the reality surrounding me. Do you think, I feel better when being the last German in a building, surrounded by foreigners all the time, seeing race mixed couples in the street, headscarfs and somalis everywhere and not hearing German in my own country?

Then I go to Sup Forums again... But it is like drinking to compensate for depression and chronic stress. It only aids the symptoms, not the cause. But what can you do about the causes when your countrymen are insane? My country is dying before my eyes and Sup Forums means nothing.

Patrick Klepek is a waste of human matter.

Netherlands and Denmark should leave the EU.
It must be wrecked.
UK is one of the 'big three'; France, Germany, UK.
Germany is fucked but I have some faith in France.
The krauts are beyond saving. Their cuckoldry is part of their national character.
> international standing ends up lower than that of North Korea.

Don't be defeatist Nederbro. Your country is really wonderful. But you need more mountains.
Denmark is even flatter.

By remembering that the term white is an anglo meme and the reality is that Europe is full of distinct nationalities that have been killing each other for centuries whilst not giving a single fuck what colour their skins were.

Fuck all foreigners 2bh.

KEK

Gas the ones who feel the guilt, they deserve no cure

>Treat everyone better than the same.

Ah yes, perfectly logical.

Why do you want to destroy Europe?
Why?

(YOU)

fpbp

I feel worse when I see politically charged identity politics crap in real life than when I see it here.

On Sup Forums there's a distancing and a feeling that others are here that feel the same as you.
When I see an article IRL about how our city councils are too white despite the candidates being diverse, and then when discussing this article i get people who say that they don't understand why there are so many white people and how could this happen in such a diverse society etc. etc.

and of course, of FUCKING COURSE, as soon as you try and insert some logic and reason into things it's "well you can just shut the fuck up because whites stole this land from the natives anyways" and that's that

So, no, I come here to remind myself that I'm not alone in a sea of fucking self-hating morons and their violent pets

lmao, captcha is literally a headscarf lady on a bill board

>((((((((((PATRICK KLEPEK))))))))))
>white

Every

time