This is why white people will be a minority eventually

This is why white people will be a minority eventually
They will never stand up for themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anglos, not whites. Utah is majority Anglo. Anglos and Swedes are the only ones cucking THIS hard.

And Hans isnt? Bro give me a fucking break white cucking is systematic. The only people immune is eastern Europeans and their not "white".

White skin=/= being white.

Slavs are niggers in their own right.

This
ANGLOS and germanics lost the right to be called white along time ago and now are officially RIP.

The future is S L A V (,and hungarian)

That Utah man better rise from the dead to bitch slap some sense into his bitch and her lover

Shit like this makes me sick in the stomach.

>Utah
Don't Mormons breed like rabbits? It's the rest of you that need to step your game up

Hans is having the leftism forced on him. Merkel before opening the floodgates (without the consent of the German people) pretended to be anti-multiculturalism. The Germans were deceived and have a huge underground far right movement.

T.sheltered edgy sperg
You aren't dividing anyone Anglocuck

Slav were a lower of European history for 2000 years.
They are white, they are European and they are europeans future
Fuck off kike

if I were the husband or bf of one of the female victims of these attacks I would go HAM on motherfuckers like Bronson in Death Wish.

I truly don't understand how we haven't seen cases of people going full Punisher yet

>The future is S L A V

Slavs are sub-tier wigger trash, East Asia is where it is.

Mormons are fucking weird.

We need the spirit of Charles Bronson now more than ever.

When you consider that the only reason these terror attacks happen is in retribution for the many times worse terror attacks that the West perpetrates upon the Middle East every day, he's right.

slavs are bleached niggers you retard

Tolerance is a vice

>anglos and germanics

They're the same thing. German is the not the same as germanic.

Do we know if he is Mormon? Or is he some edgy art/music teacher living in SLC? He doesn't look very Mormon...he looks like a liberal dog

There was a photo of them in another thread

>ugly SJW dyke daughter
>faggot son with huge ear-hole-thingies
>Dried up old hippie hag wife

Just good to know something good came of the attack after all.

>Anyone that disagrees with me = reddit
But I thought reddit was the hugbox...

Rip white people

Doesn't matter whether they do or not, he's fucking dead

Maybe his family hated him and the terrorists did them a service and saved them the trouble of hiring a hitman.

Mormons are zionist/Globalist fags

What? They like it when we bomb them, because that means we've stopped gassing them.

JUST cuck my shit up f-a-m

Can the world be fixed anymore or is it too late? I used to think we need another major conflict because world is too safe which fuels degenerates. Now I'm just rooting for (nuclear) apocalypse for the sake of ending everything. This is the mouse utopia experiment with humans and it must be stopped.

I don't get, I really don't. Even if it wasn't a slime, even if it wasn't a terr, how would you not want to take a hammer to the balls of anyone that murdered one of your family in cold blood. We need to relearn the old ways, eg:

"One used and butchered me: another spied
Me broken — for which thing an hundred died.
So it was learned among the heathen hosts
How much a freeborn woman's favour costs."

Shit...those digits

Sup Forums delusion. Enjoy your "genocide."

>>>reddit

Come home europeans, Europe is dead Pennsylvania is the future.

All I want is a house with land so I have a garden with a cherry tree and an apple tree. Can your state offer this? What is your growing season like?

The majority of people are too brainwashed now. They're beyond saving.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

We've got Philadelphia my guy
We need to get rid of that first and foremost

this thread needs to happen again

Most people overestimate legal authorities. They think if they try anything, they'll get caught and get raped in prison for the rest of their lives, even though the majority of criminals are unknown to authorities.

PGH area, yes I have 2 apple trees and a pear tree. Land is relatively cheap. Just don't go into the cities too much libcrap everywhere.

They were done with him being an insufferable Sup Forumsack

Nice cuck mentality, cuck.

The terrorist was born in the UK and lived a very charmed life.

When will people learn, Europe is compromised

>hurr he's a true briton just like us which is why all britons who look like him need to be deported

they regret they only have one life to give to the invaders violence.

Where did I imply that in my post, tard?

You implied that since he was a British citizen, he obviously can't have felt the consequences of Western terrorism against Muslim nations... even though he was a Muslim.

Lol, whites would rather spit on the grave of their kid than risk loosing virtue points and angering their cucked hornet nest of a society.
A truly despicable race of rotten faggots, thanks G-d they are dying out.

Slavs aren't niggers, they are mongols.

He attended a Christian school when he was young.

He converted to Islam much later in life.

>800AD
>Europe is getting massacred by Muslim invaders
>Europeans: Fuck this, let's fight back
>God says Yes, because it's a 'Just war'
>end up beating Muslims out of Europe

>2017
>Muslims do some stupid shit around Europe and its getting worse
>Europeans: Oh, let's turn the other cheek
This isn't what God meant by turning the other cheek and loving your neighbour..

As of right now, what Europeans are facing is a 'Just war', so they're more than welcome to fight back to defend Christendom. But they've become so cucked with "turning the other cheek" that they think they need to bow down to invading armies.

Christianity isn't cucked, it's the church being infiltrated by shit teachers and teaching the wrong thing.

Perhaps he realized that most Britons would treat him as a Muslim regardless of his faith due to his skin color.

I can't help but feel you're dancing around the issue here.

>two wrong make a right!
Although that's implying the entire Middle East doesn't need to be glassed... So I don't know:
>one wrong makes a right
I guess that wouod be a more appropriate thing.

Perhaps he's just an ungrateful subhuman murderer?

I can't help but feel you're dancing around the issue here.

i wonder who could be behind this post

This is bait but I'm hungry so I'll bite.
>judging 4 thousand years of western civilization by one and a half generations' worth of cucks created by the informational revolution

Laughing at you, Ivan. But then, Russians have never had their own identity have you? You tartar fucks have pined for an identity fur centuries. How does it feel to know that Stalin strangled the closest thing you ever had, and even THAT--Russian Modernity--was fundamentally a Jewish invention?

Oh, Ivan...

Certainly, he's a murderer. But he killed 3 people. Meanwhile DJT killed 1000 civilians in Syria last week and Sup Forums reveres him. Not to mention Hitler.. a totally unacceptable figure to worship. I guess what I'm trying to say is you guys have no sense of wrong or right.

Hell, Chicago only solves around 10% of their murders. I don't think they even bother investigating anymore, especially on busy weekends.

>Be from Southern France
>Live in California
>All my grandparents ever talk about is how much they hate muslims whenever they come visit

I swear to Christ my grandparents are so based. They get asked a lot of questions as to how "glorious" living in a leftist country is whenever they visit. It's great to see those people's faces when my grandparents tell them what they think.

>my team = right
>opposing team = wrong

It's not that hard to figure out, cuck.

they are jew pets.

I'll bat for the team that invented civilization, thank you very much.

They are not Mormon but their family is. I remember reading that he was drinking beer and stuff during the trip and that would be completely haram if they were Mormon.

To quote a wise Japanese poster "If I wake up and go to the toilet and find shit in it, I have very little reason to be concerned. If I wake up and go to the kitchen and see shit on the floor, I have every right to be worried"

In basic terms.
Toilet = Syria
Kitchen = West

>4 thousand years of western civilization
Lol, is that what you faggots being taught in school?
Just cause some germanic niggers were let on the doorsteps of the Roman Empire on its dying legs before pillaging and destroying it for good, doesn't mean it was theirs.
Your shitty civilization started when saxon monks got tired of banging each other in the ass all day between sessions of idolatry and started translating Roman texts, which gave them some idea of what science, law and civilization were and from that point you just copied everything after Romans

>actually being this autistic
You realize these are human lives we're dealing with here? Do you not have a basic sense of empathy?

yet they keep voting her in. really makes you think, huh

You're a fucking pussy, kid. Do the world a favor and take your own life

Of course not he's Australian

>"no ill will toward..."
>trying to finish the sentence in my head
>"refugees", "immgrants"?
>keeps reading
>"terrorists"

let the lefties die, they are commies anyway. don't try to save them please.

they will. gen z is not just a meme. Sup Forums is always right

>Western Civilization only includes medieval English monks and onward
let me start this one up for you, user

WE
E

yeah really fires up those neurons

agreed

because the sand nigger is dead and got what he deserved.

You should ask that to the people murdering gays and oppressing women.

"MUH EMPATHY"
Reddit tier reply.

What's happening in Syria is sad, yes. It's also predicted in the Bible that Damascus would become a pile of rubble in these troubling times.

Can WE do anything about it? No. Bringing them over to the West is not helping the problem at all. You're bringing the smartest, and most intellectual Syrians from their country, and causing the entire nation to drain itself intellectually, it'll never recover if we continue on this path. They'll never go back to Syria because the West is much better. Your support for bringing them over here is what will ruin Syria in the long term.

Look at what happened to Europe in WWII, absolute destruction never before seen, entire fucking cities were blown to pieces, and many lives were lost, and millions of homes were destroyed, and yet, the citizens took up arms and fought back armies.

The Syrians had a chance to fight back, but no, most of them ran to Europe.

I have no empathy, nor do I have no sympathy for those that leave women and children behind because they want some "ficki ficki" over in Europe.

>You realize these are human lives we're dealing with here?
Well, by that logic, just remove borders and take the entire non-Western world into our nations, because that's a great idea isn't it?

God fucking damn it you're a cuck.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

OMG THSE GUYS ARE BIG FORGIVERS PARADISE ASSURED

When you see shit like this, dont you start thinking they might actually deserve it?

They deserve it.
Not the one who died.

When did memes become reality?

the dude minds, man!

Slavs are white, jew. Stop race-dividing.