These niggers put up a Dear White People section at their school

These niggers put up a Dear White People section at their school
Why the fuck is this shit allowed and praised?

twitter.com/zariachristina/status/846560249423282179

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bS-cSGgX9e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Period.
It's called a fucking full stop

OMG if you hate us so much get the fuck out of our countries you retarded apes

Why would you willingly live around people that you hate so much? Oh, right, gibs.

>sheboon
>pretty

What a meme!

kek they do this shit nowadays its like the reverse 50's but with white people

Dear White People

Keep it up.

Dear black people
go back to africa, i'm tired of your shit

from, white, slav, anglo and hans

>Pretty for a black girl

This is truth though. Speaking as someone with an 8/10 qt3.14 black GF, most black women are ugly man looking chimps.

>le edgy redditors

Keep pretending you are white nationalists. You little weiners wouldnt say SHIT to anyones face.

Keep larping from your basements while I stick my dick in pick related

Someone should go there and put up something good.

>Dear White People, thanks for civilising us.
>Dear White People, please come back, Africa has been terrible since you left.

They're right to complain about that. When white people say "you're pretty for a black girl" they basically mean "you look as non-black as possible! good job!"

Imagine if black people went up to whites and said "you look really dark for a white people" as praise? Would you be happy? Would you?

>Thank you white people for giving us a society and civilization

never here that one do ya. If I was a nigger I'd be thanking my lucky stars every day I'm not still in Africa

What school is this?

> thanks for civilising us

Well, at least giving it an ole college try...

Lol

Thats a fair point. The statement is wrong for any race no matter how they are perceived. We are all kinda ugly.
>pretty for a black girl
>Pretty for a pale Irish ogre
>pretty for an menopausal 50 asian mom

Do blacks even realize that whites are a declining share of the population in the US? Especially university-aged whites.

If blacks have problems with "American" society, you guys are going to need to go talk to the hispanics or the asians or something. We're a declining share of the culture. Go talk to Paco or Jinfeng; we're done with you.

in pepe's mouth?

I have and will again I'm at the point where I don't care anymore.

Submit a formal Title IX complaint.

FUCK CLUMPT AND FUCK WHYPIPO

Well whites have more people in congress so cant you just make slavery legal again?

Garuntee nobody ever said that shit to her.

Put a sign on the door that says, "Dear shit-skins, darkies, and niggers,

I don't give a fuck about your feels,

White people"

>your people
Keep reinforcing identity politics and tribalism, you dumb niggers. This is the problem with making *what* you are (black person) synonymous with *who* you are - you allow whites to do the same to themselves.

looks flammable

Who the fuck would say this?

Someone should put up a bunch of dear black people signs with race x crime/std statistics.

Forgot my pic

I don't fully stop during their period if you catch mah drift friendo

anyone who goes around putting up signs talking about how attractive they are probably has some mental problems.

She's pretty literate for a black girl.

Probably the one and only time a leaf made me chuckle.

DIS E RACIST.

>Period

>Uses 3 periods in a row.

Desegregation was a mistake.

lmfao these negros insecure af

you want me to print a pair of balls in the wall too coz clearly you´ve never had a pair

I've never ever heard a white person say this.

No white women wants to be with a nigger lol. The chicks you see with niggers are ugly, white trash, or dirt poor chicks who cant find a white man.

Post more Sup Forumskids

I say it all the time. Or you use it as a qualifier when you're describing someone, like "she's black, but really pretty".

You have to go back pajeet.

"You don't look like an A Wyatt Mann drawing." is about as good a compliment as a nog can hope for.

>I'm pretty period
Does anybody else find it narcissistic when people call themselves attractive?
The way I see it that isn't something you can say even when you are, because it's not up to you its for other people to decide about you.
Calling yourself attractive makes you sound like an egomaniac.

>pretty for a black girl

If that her profile pic then nah, not really lol

>dont focus on my hair its just like yours

Literally only niggers give other niggers shit about having nappy hair. I have never in my life heard another white person even comment on black peoples hair. I have heard plenty of niggers call eachother nappy head jiggaboos and make fun of one anothers noses tho

>middle east is all your fault blahblah

Partially true due to the way decolonization was handled but the person who wrote that is American. They even signed it as a "and/or" instead of even specifying if they are arab, pashtun, punjabi, w/e. May not even know the differences between those groups.

>being friendly to me does not make you an ally
WTF does this even mean??

The only people who would care are spineless politically correct faggots to begin with. If anything I'm glad the mistrust and antipathy is a two way street so I don't feel bad for not liking them.

Put a letter under that saying

"Please consider we judge you on white standards"

dear niggers
no you look like a horse's ass with scabs on it
from
everyone

>enslaved by white people

they got enslaved by black people and bought as slaves by white people

It's not our fault most black women have the same facial structure as an ape. The more you look human the more attractive you are. It's not all skin color.

HWNDU spinoff season 1?

Lol'd

dear black people:

shit on my property is mine. get a job and stop stealing

Yeah everyone knows that lol. It's a meme not a god damned history lesson.

Put a "dear black people" next to it

why would anyone get mad at this lol?

all this anti white sentiment is just waking up more and more liberal white morons and making them realize "either stick together with your own kind or die" plain and simple

at the end of the day white people are feeling more and more threatened by blacks and browns and history is shown when whitey feels threatened people die..

I had a KKK guy tell me I'm pretty cool for a Mexican.

Somebody should hang a giant paper with "Nobody Cares - From, White People"

Because Jews have made it socially acceptable to hate, abuse and oppress whites.

Honestly, it's about time that white people were forced to recognize the structure of oppression which they inhabit, reinforce, and benefit from enormously.
I for one congratulate this school for providing a genuine outlet for oppressed minorities to be heard, especially by naive, virginal, autistic white boys who think that privilege doesn't exist.

god i hate black girls

True but I want them to make it as public as possible. These idiots are just starting a race war.

terrible b8 Jamal. Are you suggesting that for a white nationalist's beliefs to be coherent, he has to pick fights with literally every nigger who crosses his path? Nigger-tier behavior doesn't advance anyone.

also
>defends porchmonkeys
>calls other people redditors

>when the niggers fan the flame of racial discourse for you

>You little weiners wouldnt say SHIT to anyones face.
Why would anyone want to even show their faces in front of leftists and antifas like you? You'd just sucker punch them and flee into the crowd.

>AYO U SAYIN I BE VIOLENT?!
>MUHFUGGA I BEAT YO ASS FOR SAYIN THAT SHIT

I would make some comment about irony, but niggers don't know what that word means.

>I'm pretty. Period.

skeptical.

Someone go draw dicks all over it. OH AND SWASTIKAS.

lmao

Can you Aussie faggots not fucking troll for one whole fucking day?!?!?!?!

women are always talking about their periods because they got nothing going on in their lives. Housewife might talk about her kids and husband's work, but a HO will talk about fucking a lot, she's one of the bros, then she'll talk about her period and queefs. It's gross.

>Gets yelled at by a bunch of his friends and starts crying
>"I was standing up for white pride, I'll fucking do it again."
lmao

So it's as I've been saying, Whites are not actually the best race.

>tfw a black girl told you you're cute for a white boy once
>tfw it made your day

Just use this to glorify white achievements

>dear white people:
>thanks for abolishing slavery first
>thanks for creating western democracy
>thanks for modern technology
etc

Why are we not allowed to be violent? So we must be complacent, tea sipping, upstanding citizens who wears overalls and sings the gospel whenever we walk down the sidewalk just so you don't feel frightened when we approach you outside but you'll still keep your distance because Sup Forums said never relax around blacks? Even if that were to be the case you STILL wouldn't make up your mind. Fuck you.

That's like a nigger not stealing for a whole day.

No one has yelled at me besides if they did i'll tell to fuck off with their fruit shit man

That was exactly the kind of emotional, incoherent attempt at an argument I've come to expect from you chimps. I can't even give a counter argument, because there's no reasoning structure in your post to attack. You're like overgrown children. Stupid, smelly, overgrown children.

Lmao wtf is this

>I have never in my life heard another white person even comment on black peoples hair.

Don Imus called the Rutgers woman's basketball team nappy headed hoes once.

So this means that some white folks can do the same and put:
"Dear Black People, just because I'm white doesn't mean I'm racist, I'm white period."

Dear black people. I'm sick of living with you cunts. Bring back segregation.

> I can't even give a counter argument

You can't because you know that even if a black man marks all the points on your skinhead scorecard of "he's white on the inside" bingo sheet you'd still find something to call one a nigger because it challenges your belief that you're default "superior".

They do say that to me.

Already did. All it taught me was I was right to be racist.

Switching up tactics shareblue? You think we can't tell you're a shill? Think again fucker.

> So we must be upstanding citizens
Uh, yes? Black culture is parasitic and fundamentally flawed: the parallel, lawless and nihilistic thug and criminal culture (as much as it pretends to have no use for white american values) ironically depends on the welfare state to maintain its own existence. Your rappers and race-pimping community leaders have made you dependant on the very people you hate, and hate you back. Get a fucking job, jamal. Minority rights are cancer.

>Get a fucking job, jamal
>Jamal gets a job
>fucking niggers working at X place grrrrr
it's a merry go round with you shit head alt right keyboard warriors

Nope

It isn't about being superior. It's admitting we are too fucking different to be good neighbors.

You all act like cunts and the slightest fucking thing sets you off in rage and then we are forced to shoot at you. Then you bitch about how mean we were being. It's exhausting and we are collectively getting sick of this bullshit.
And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

>dear black people

>you're not as bad as jews make you out to be
>at least you're not trying to blow up my flight to Florida
>also, why does your hair smell like cake icing

I don't think you understand how afraid liberals are of conflict. They bitch about everything online and scream when they're in mobs of 20 or more so they can virtue signal to their friends, but when they see a conservative being conservative, they sit in cucked silence and wait until they get home to blog about how problematic this person I saw today was.

Conservatives on the other hand...
youtube.com/watch?v=bS-cSGgX9e4

Good, let people see their true nature.

When I was at Uni, every guy under 30 was completely pissed at all this anti-white stuff, the young ones who grow up seeing it will bring the change.

"Ya know, sugar-tits, you ain't half-bad-looking for a moon-cricket."

This. There's a reason u don't live in Africa.

There's also a reason I don't live in Melbourne.

To be honest, such comment like "you are beautiful for a black girl" is very passive-aggressive, because it implies that by defaults blacks are ugly. But if they think that they are not ugly, why they get butthurt about that??? Why do they need so much validation in eyes of whites?