WMAF pairing and WN movement

Why do you see White Nationalist men with Asian women so often?

What do you mean?

Asia isn't fucked like the west when it comes to women

Idk, but it needs to fucking stop. Racemixing is racemixing, and destroys the legacy of your ancestors.

>inb4 "No, I have a azn gf and she's totally traditional and redpilled!" You're still radically fucking your bloodline, dipshit.

That's a lie, so stop pushing it.

With your cringey yellow fever and obvious hypocrisy, white men with yellow fever are making a joke out of the right.

>women

richard spencer didnt race mix with an asian he race mixed with an arab

Spent a few months in asia and banged a few girls. After I came back I couldn't shake the feeling that any chick I dated acted like some douchebag dude full of entitlement.

Can't blame any man that wants a proper traditional family to abandon white "girls" for Asian women.

>White nationalist
>Race mixer

Pick one.

Spencer is just a "We wuz kangz" faggot. Legit dumb.

When will Hiro make it impossible for leafs to post on this site.

You guys ever see those "ironically bad" pictures and just feel the sheer frustration the person who was making it was feeling?

Settle down with one, you'll see. Women are women.

Because they're the Nazis of the east

That's where you're wrong goyim. Chinese are the Jews of the orient.

Bogdanoff, strike down that leaf

Hapas don't benefit whites at all, The white birth rate is already low in America. Reproducing with Asian sluts just so you can create an interracial mongrel only benefits Asians. There's 4 billion of them, There's no reason to make more Asians. We need more whites is what we need, We're heavily declining while Asians are shitting out more bastard children.

Your child will look nothing like you, It will most likely dislike you for being white. And best of all It will have no ethnic identity and will suffer with mental problems.

Meanwhile in reality

That's right, keep pretending everything listed in said picture isn't true you rice-burning dweeb.

White people are mentally ill

Why does Sup Forums=/furry/?

Great, another fat ugly fuck who goes to Thailand to screw underage gooks and feel badass about it.

Sup Forums please explain this to me

>Daddy why did you do this to me? I wanted to be a beautiful white child but you made me a mongrel? I hate you

Is furry the alt right?

Furry is alt right

Their pussies conform to the size of your penis and turn sideways.

brb
>fap fap fap
Mentally ill you say?

I think the biggest issue with half-white half-Asian kids being fucked up is usually the men are losers, and don't instill any kind of back bone in their children. Look at Eliot Rodgers or that whore from facial abuse, both parents Jews.

The hypocrisy of Sup Forums

Disgusting furry

Alt right degeneracy

Yeah because race-mixing totally benefits whites, It's not like it makes them become a minority when they're producing disgusting hapas.

Surrogacy exists you mong, Hapas are pointless.

Shut up when you are degenerate beast fucker

Asian interbreeding actually improves white genetics, though.

Because everyone knows that Asians don't carry the ginger gene

And alt right morons are just dumb

Alt right is a cap for rejected leftists. Once SJW disappear you will start pushing pedophilia and other shit.

Furry is not alt-right.

I'm tempted to start plowing Asians again just to trigger your sorry r/asianmasculinity ass.

Except it doesn't when asian men does it

Hypocrite

There's still no reason to really create them since white births only make up 49.8% of all American births. Seriously it's better to have a kid that looks like you and respects you then some mongrel.

Because everyone knows Asians don't carry the ginger gene.

IKR

Disgusting alt right moron

It is

Deal with it

>He actually believes this

This is why whites are slowly becoming a minority in America. Because morons like this think race-mixing benefits whites.

This is what most hapas look like, Reproducing white children is more benefiting.

What revolting alt right SHITSKIN is this

Welcome to the alt right

That's another Hapa bong, But yes hapas are indeed scum like most interracial mongrels.

>cyber bulling
Walk away from the screen.

And they hate alt right

you didn't respond to me yesterday >~

We now anti trump

Animal fuckers will be executed by Greenline Front freikorps.

Best solution will be culling. Keep the females, abort the males. AZN "men" are pathetic manlets because their genetics are designed for producing female fucktois, not alpha males who are accidents when they appear.

I never knew Sargon was a literal cuck

This is what happens when alt right racists destroy genes

Sterilize the females and I'm on board.

asian women are not "traditional". they just know they are punching way above their league and will do anything to keep their white man. every shitskin woman will submit hard af to a white man.

if you cant get a white woman to do the same thing then ur a cuck

I was tired

What do I do now?

Well that is who the alt right supports

We all know how that looks like

because white nationalist males are betas and have to date down

Only the left will get high test asians

Like Reeves white male grandfather

Or how about we should raise the white birth rate in America? Like I said, Hapas are pointless as most of them are mentally fucked up. Interracial child never amount or benefit whites in the slightest.

Whites are only 49.8% of American Births, Go out there and procreate a white child. It's much more worth it then raising some fucked mongrel.

Without whites we will never get another person like Trump elected again. Hapas vote overwhelmingly democrat. No matter how you raise them they will vote against your interests.

Two of those are the manliest Asian ladyboys I have seen.

Plow the rice , pay the price

but YOU don't benefit whites either, as racists are statistically dumber than normal people.

Disgusting

Alt right are furries and now this

IKR

Glad for some lefties here

We takeover now

>The consequences were never the same after all

I was just wondering if you wanted to chat.. its okay if you don't..

Forgot pic

You should move to a non-white country and live there since you like non-whites so much and think they're superior to us.
:^)

KEK is SJW now

Sauce? You seem pretty dumb my tolerant friend.

Yes yes I want

Because we are what Asian women want - real men

No problem if my children look like this

because asian women literally place themselves on your dick if you are tall white and handsome

roastie whores are worthless trash so white men moving onto women who appreciate them.

dumb bitches want to destroy western civilization and invite hundreds of millions of shitskins too? fine bitch. when you're living in a third world slum being raped and stoned to death by islamist cause you broke sharia law white men will be in asia preparing for the future.

He is smart

Think about it, if Eliott's parents were left wing progressives, he wouldn't get so fucked up and look Shit to begin with

Why is her head photoshopped onto that body

Except that only applies to liberals who vote Justin

Not alt right

It was never about nationalism
It was about self indulgence
Only a self hating chunk could see any value in these men. They really have nothing of value

i really dont want manket sons
can happas even be over 6ft?
i really doubt it

very cute

be a good person
stop saving pictures like this to your computer

Like this for the alt right

Why are stormfags so butt hurt over white guys marrying Asian women? If you raise your child right it doesn't matter which mix they are so long as it's not black African or some Muslim country that practices incest.

The important thing is to be a proper father not some degenerate popping out loser white trash kids with random sluts.

desu i dont even register those as women, let alone human.

>Muslims
>civilians
Pick one

YES YES YES!

Because they're hypocrites.

>married man takes funny picture with cosplayer girls
>REE RACEMIXER

Those are some average looking Asian women or below average.

>"It doesn't matter"
-t. the -stan countries full of eursian mystery meats