Guys it looks like Argentina is white

Guys it looks like Argentina is white
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/03/27/asu-dreamer-post-taxes-viral/99696154/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/11ZKp
twitter.com/belensisaw
ice.gov/contact/ero
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were always white. If America is considered white than Argentina should be considered white since it is whiter than American mongrels.

Mirror archive.fo/11ZKp

She didn't come here illegally. White hispanics that grow up in the US become far-left and shill for illegal parasites. It's pretty fucking enraging.

Argentina was populated by Italians, Spaniards and Nazis of course they're white

Bullshit.

My city college has had to send dozens of emails reassuring all the illegals that they won't be dropped from their financial assistance programs

(Burger abroad, here)

>t. Diego Jones

Dude... Argentina is white.

sure Hernandez

Might be whiter than Brazil, but they aren't white.

How would you know?

How's your big soccer field holding up Gabriel?

The ones no one asked for but the government built anyway? What about it?

Not like we'll ever know, seeing as Argentina doesn't release any measurements of how white Argentina is. America's 77% white, not 60%. Stop regurgitating unfunny memes you find on Sup Forums, or at least move out of the city that gave you that impression.

saw city of god

She's a fucking idiot and is missing the point with her tweets. I don't have a strong opinion either way on immigration, but you can't just get in illegally then pay your taxes and assume everything's fine.

That's the equivalent of going to a sold out concert, sneaking in, and throwing $200 at a security guard and saying "Now you can't kick me out, I paid to be here"

Some Iranians have light skin and green eyes as well, are they white?

So what you're telling me is I can rape her and throw her in front of a train at 2 in the morning and no one would ever know?

>mfw I came to this realization when an illegal was trying to guilt me into giving him my change

Seriously guys, think about it

Exactly. And like I said in another thread, a few hundred bucks is nothing compared to what the average citizen pays in federal taxes (most paying an additional state tax as well)

That's a lie. All the ones I've met are hardcore republican.

argentina is white

they are just the butthurt capital of the world and it triggers them to unbelievable extent when you compare them to the hues

they are italian though (at least in outlook) so they are corrupt af, which is sad because they could be canada tier without it

>You and I have had different anecdotal experiences therefore you are a liar

I love Sup Forums

Shut up

Don't go against the Sup Forums narrative

I may have voted red and think everyone left of Pinochet is a filthy heathen commie but I'm a bean so obviously I want more squatemalans pouring in to drain on my tax dollars, commit crime and create even more racial tension

Its fucking first grade man

I live in Los Angeles and I disagree.

twitter /belensisaw

twitter /belensisaw

twitter /belensisaw

>Argentina. Activist. Student. #UndocumentedUnafraid. Former Latino Outreach Organizer for #Bernie2016.

REPORT TO ICE ASAP

I've often thought that if you're in the country illegally you should be an outlaw, ie not under the protection of the law, ie anyone can do anything to you without legal consequences. Alas, that's not how things work.

w-what is going on? y-you guys are not calling us niggers?

w-we are finally white?

>I think I'm a pretty good citizen
>isn't actually a citizen
These fuckng beaners I swear man

That's a little too bold, I don't think that's going to end well for her. Oh, wait, the last one who did this hadn't paid their DACA renewal fee or something.

Anyway,

> $300 to get US infrastructure
> contributing

wew

Looks like a tipical american, nigger shit

Is she technically illegal or not?

don't be hard man, for all she know the police work for free and the rails where there before she even born

twitter.com/belensisaw
twitter.com/belensisaw

The person he replied to made a broad statement implying all hispanics are leftists. He gave proof by contradiction, therefore the person is mathematically incorrect.

faggot

Lol, okay jose

well , i dont know how you country works but judging from what i've read you can tell she is an ilegal immigrant. She technically does not exist in your country since she has no documentation. I may be wrong tho , she is paying taxes and i dont know how can you do that if you dont exist in the legal system.

Then why the fuck are they trying to come here illegally, huh Esteban?

context, man.

fuck that whore. illegal is illegal, being white is not an excuse, all the contrary.
wherever you go, you must respect local rules.
also Falklands are British. keep them.

How can illegal immigrant even pay taxes if she's not allowed to work here? And the piece of paper she printed for that pic is empty anyways.

SHE IS A HUMAN...Who unlawfully trespassed into a sovereign country. She is a criminal and should be thrown in a cold dark cell for the rest of her life.

>REPORT ICE ASAP

everyone has already done that fampai

We don't want her back. Kill her with fire

This

Wowo 300 in taxes, absolutely brave, I guess 2,700 the fed took from me last year pales in comparison to her contribution, thats just the fucking fed

Usually by stealing someone else's SSN I had that happen to me turned out it was some mexicunts in Arizona. Last I heard it was a few people buying SSN illegally to get a refund.

holy fuck all that virtue signaling.

Haha she blocked me already

what a virtue signaling cunt.
"dreamer" bullshit. king nigger obongo is one of the worst presidents in history. i hope that bitches reprieve expires and she tries to show her driver license as proof shes a citizen. kick the bitch out NOW.
>be an anchor baby
>use your vagina to garner sympathy
>thinks illegals (aka dreamers) should be given grants
>oh shit but everyone will know im a useless sponge
>oh wait i know

>also Falklands are British. keep them.
t.porteño

los que se llenan la boca haciendose los valientes son los mas cagones y los primeros que se esconden cuando es hora de tomar un arma

Quien se lleno la boca hablando?

me parece que alguien se atraganta con la poronga anglosajona pero eso son dos cosas distintas

valiente es decir q sos porteño?
guau

>comprension de texto
caiste en la escuela publica? o abandonaste a los 14 para comer choripan en la campora?

explicame entonces.
a que te referis con
> los que se llenan la boca haciendose los valientes son los mas cagones y los primeros que se esconden cuando es hora de tomar un arma

por que fue a mi que me contestaste.

la campora, fijate en operación quito. No saves nada de lo que paso en la época de la yegua, que hablas ves que no tenes idea lo que decis?

Maybe she fancies a nice beta Israeli-American husband to get her papers?

I'm so sorry ameribros, this fucking annoying bitch has to come back

I fucking hate this country

do you know where she lives? I have a thing for bitchy white Latinas

She's 100% illegal alien. Report to ICE:
>Phoenix Field Office
>035 N. Central Avenue
>Phoenix, AZ, 85004
>Phone: (602) 766-7030
>Area of Responsibility: Arizona
>Email: [email protected]
ice.gov/contact/ero

She'd wall all over you bromo. The only woman more annoying and aggressive than Ashkenazi women are South Americans.

>"UNDOCUMENTED"
>"DREAMER"
They deserve your country, goyim. The language surrounding our countries being invaded is beyond fucking parody.

another picture of her, she's a fat mestizo, don't fall for her camera tricks

America is definitely around 60% white down from 90% in 1965. This country is now below 70% down from 97% in 1971. The people coming in from these third world turd countries are almost entirely non-white. I don't care if their great-great-great-great-great-great.. grandfather Hermann Cortes was white but had a taste for brown native pussy. They still aren't us.

Things really are that bad.

I know. The Irish girls too. I'm used to bitchy and aggressive girls and can't stand calm submissive ones

This. But some Latinos are White though

Disgusting