Woah... So this is the power of communism

Woah... So this is the power of communism

They had to fight Big Boss.
I can't blame the Soviets for not winning this.

Afganistan is a graveyard of empires, and theese goat herders are among most devoted soldiers in human history.

Afganistan is a graveyard of empires, and theese goat herders are among most devoted soldiers in history.

Woah...

If Finland is so great, why did they lose and give up even more land than the commies originally asked for?

Because
>56%

America has been more successful in Afghanistan than the Soviets were.

Pretty much

We should just wall it off and let them kill each other

Every time someone tries to take it, they get fucked

The British, the Soviets, the Americans all

89%*

well Sup Forums? :^)

bump

If it wasn't for china we would've leveled those dog eaters

It may be 56% but there are still 192,000,000 more whites in the US than in your country. That's the real number. I bet the US has more non-hispanic whites in it than all the nordic countries combined. I had no idea your countries had such small populations

100x10^999=10^1001
I say jews would win

Finns are based for killing subhuman slavs and preventing them from ruling over you.

Death is preferable than being ruled by Russian filth.

Should of gone with autocracy, order is lackluster

>ablooblooblooo evil china abloobloobloo

this thread stinks

Nah, you lose because hippie faggots and jewrnalists fueled anti-war propaganda.

That's why modern western States cannot conduct a proper war.

>Who would win?
>a few hundred illiterate goat herders with outdated weapons
or
>a few million illiterate potato farmers with outdated weapons

That actually was the reason, though.

We nearly started WW3 in Korea when we kicked the Nork's shit in right up to the Chinese border, where they invaded and pushed us back South

If we had invaded North Vietnam, we risked that all over again, and this time the chinks had nukes.

This

Indeed. Britain and the USSR were repulsed, and now even the US with the backing of NATO has failed.

The USSR wanted all of Finland.