ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

IT HAS BEGUN

YOU COULDN'T HAVE PREVENTED THIS

GERMONI BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

NATO DEBTS ARE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N40KW5N71Jw
youtu.be/5cTyUUO7D3E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident_(missile)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goodbye UK, you were never one of us to begin with.

Kek wills it!

Shadilay motherfuckers...

enjoy being Germoni's debt slaves

Wait, I thought it would take up to 2019.

Is the UK really leaving the EU tonight?

Thank fuck for that

>LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES
As if we'd ever shed a single tear because of you autists leaving the EU.

Now give money, filthy limey!

irreversible now.

No going back

we're crashing this union

I am going to fap reading this tonight

Can't deny those digits. It's sad to see you go mate. But you made the right choice. We just can't do it with all the debt and corruption we have. Germany would destroy us.

Why was Britain unable, to work its way to the top inside the EU?

Can't you win in anything, without the americans holding your hand?

Lol.

PAY THE DEBTS GERMONI

can't you win in anything without making everybody else feel like losers? Seriously Germany, what the fuck is your problem?

50 bn pounds. Pay em now. If not, we will send in the V-2 spare supplies.

Good on you Mrs May, I am so proud. This is coming from a Scot that voted no to independence and yes to leaving the EU.

This.

so the North voted remain yeah...

The EU fucks your economy. Its too strong for Italy.

Basically your debt and stagnation subsidises Germoni's industry and NATO debts

Break the chains Italy!

We're Europeans, but we're not EU puppets, so it depends on the sense you mean it.

Bout time. Eu will crumble

KELVIN, YOU WILL REGRET THIS

THERE IS STILL TIME TO TURN THIS AROUND

SAY IT WITH ME BOIS!

D
P E
G E R M A N Y
Y B
T
S

Reminder.

There will be a single Irish state. When the EU goes bust we will buy the bottom half out of pity.

Its leaving

And you will soon be as well.

Ireland will be fucked if it chooses the EU over the UK and the EU shits up any deal

>You British with your quirky sense of humour

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULES HER WAVES ONCE AGAIN
ICELAND BTFO

Sinn Féin Amháin!

[spoiler]AU REVOIR, LES ENFANTS![/spoiler]

You will never belong to anything as powerful as the anglosphere

lol, you must love refugees.
You'd avoid the EU too if you care about Ireland being Irish.
The continent will be the death of you all.

the problem is that the italian economy is strongly rooted in the manufactury SME sector, and we are a huge threat to germans. They fear that with our own currency we could make made in Italy manufactury cheaper and dump it in the european market, dealing great damage to the german sector. So they do everything to make sure we don't get out of the monetary union, which is basically "every country in europe now has to use the Mark". There's no escape UK, and judging by what they plan on doing to you to make you pay for the betrayal, the sanctions for any new leaving EU member will be much more harsh.

Fuck the formatting got messed up, guess that what happens when I phone post on my break.

PAY DEBNTS

the unbelievable irony of it all.

the brits whining about loss of sovereignty, forcing a vote that potentially compromises the system in which you live.

you idiots killed 100's of millions around the globe, you never gave the Indians a vote.

you are still whining now that the scots (who you essentially double-crossed) are looking for their independence from you. they want to be free from a larger national entity, how dare they.

may said that "this is not the time for a referendum"... like during a massive humanitarian crisis and a lingering financial collapse was the time for you idiots to finally give into the far right and make some crazy backwards decision.

its fucking hilarious really, British people man... what the fuck seriously, I know you are mercenary but do you at least see the contradictory historical positions you are taking.

Good for you, Britguy. You guys have to keep the momentum going, though. Don't cuck yourselves by continuing on the genocidal anti-white path set out for you by... (((them.)))

Whatcha listening to and drinking Britain?
youtube.com/watch?v=N40KW5N71Jw

GERMS : PAY YOUR DEBTS!
BRITS : OR WHAT?!
GERMS: E-hm
BRITS: RIGHT!

Your inferiority complex makes your pretend like you won.

But in reality it's a huge admission, you couldn't keep up with us.

congratulations brits

Bye Ireland! I wish you luck in your future endevours!

That's how allies talk to each other by the way, start thinking about that before you cause some more Troubles.

UK becoming more and more based by the day.

Bring it all down bongs.

Fucking THIS!

>keep up

You just shovelled a million Muslims into yourself. If this is the race, you win.

Execute Article 50

Why can't you keep up your obligations to NATO?

It happened like nearly a year ago, what took so long?

Tbqh I didn't think May had the balls to do it. Surprising. Have her and Trump met or spoken yet?

Barely. Although I'm fucking dreading being re-merged with you lot, because its inevitable now.

stupid brit. wrong flag.
youre going to have to change that flag of yours now by the way

youtu.be/5cTyUUO7D3E

Who has the most terrorist attacks?

I mean that latest London attack doesn't even register in your hisotry books I bet.

>this is an Anglos diet

Congrats Bongs

Kill yourself

>ireland
Honestly I dont even know if this is bait at this stage

Imagine actually being a Eurocuck.

Ark at this sandnigger, caring about other sandniggers.

Fuck off. We will do what the fuck we want, when the fuck we want. If I want your land, you're going to hand it over to me with a smile on your face as I shove a Mossberg 500 down your fucking throat. And you aint gonna do shit to stop us.

Get over it Seamus McNiggerTits.

Is it time for US and UK to join forces?

>Who has the most terrorist attacks?

You.

don't get too excited now brits

Brexit isn't going to stop all immigration. These people are just retarded.

We have a bigger army, than Britain. And we aren't even trying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel

FOUND THE PRO-EU JEW!!!!

Globalists BTFO.

Seriously though, in the future the UK will look back at Brexit as one of the better choices they made. You know longer have to be hand holder and cucked by supreme leader Merkel. You can choose your own destiny.

Truly the only good thing about Europe is that single market, but the absolute absurd terms and conditions to be in that market don't make it worth it. Plus the UK is big enough and now autonomous enough to make their own deals. In the long term, leaving Europe will do little lasting damage to the UK.

Happy for you guys.

thank you all for being a bastion of sanity in that continent

I'm not even going to give you a (you)

So realistically, if someone were to steal the letter in transit and tear it up, could Bernie still win?

Crashing the Union is a great idea. Flush out the globalist and in with the nationalities. Maybe the countries will start taking responsibility of themselves instead of asking daddy (Germany) for money.

Who fucking cares? She's not even British

Is this graph % of native population left?

I'm Scottish. I didn't vote for this shit. Seriously cannot wait until I get my chance to vote to LEAVE the UK

>Who has the most terrorist attacks?
You have actually.. You've had axe, machete, machete, axe, truck etc.

We've had one tube bombing, the car and lee Rigby, over the space of a decade, yours all happened within a year.

You fucking retard, and if you want a competition about terrorist attacks? France has everyone beaten in that department you stupid cuck.

Keep your hooked beak out of this, Amerikike.

Lol. Brits are so easily triggered. You wan't to bomb me know? Because in peace times you always lose.

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE WORLD ORDER

I'm proud of you goys. Great work.

Will there be any chance of "refugee" removal after this?

Scottland had their referendum in 2014!

Wait at least 5 years before another one.
It's a referendum, not a neverendum.
You made your choice, now deal with it.

Make the Commonwealth Wealthy Again.

cute.

so you admit it then

you admit that your country is acting in a hypocritical way based on a sense of exceptionalism?

If digits German economy collapses

That's nice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident_(missile)

English "food"

T R I G G E R E D

What is it with the German shills in here? Been here for months now. I guess that's what happens when your choice is Schulz or Merkel

No, it is percentage of the youth (18-24) which are unemployed.

>britan creates an new alliance with the US
>Britain becomes a colony of its former colony not even 250 years laters
Tfw

Go to bed, Schlomo

Maybe because it's an island 1/6 your size in the middle of an ocean? Not like your country is any better... Look at it from the outside. Looks pretty shit lol.

We have a higher total, if you click the column.

Are you suggesting that Germany would beat the UK in a war?

jej

>inb5 50%

>I'm Scottish.

Post disregarded.

Have we started the fire?

>muh bombs

Maybe we can go again