What is pol's opinion on white males dating muslim females?

Guys my crush is muslim and i am so scared to make a move. i am in love with her. i dont know what to do

Chad would just go for it.

b-but i'm not chad

marry her and move back to whatever desert-hell-hole you two crawled out of

does the woman covert?

I'm 100% Caucasian unlike you

>i dont know what to do

Yes you do, you're just too weak to do it.

you asking if she wears a hijab? no she doesn't. and she looks white as well. only a bit caramel in the summer

motivate me then?

Found the 15 year old.

sure you are, mr. "i want to breed the next snackbar generation on european soil"

if she doesn't force you to convert then I think it's fine
light skinned persians / pakis / north indians are attractive

gl trying to get past the parents

on my defense, she is really cute

COLONIZE her, ofc.

Honor kill her for making you lust over her like a harlot. Her family will accept you and then let you rape their little children.

grab her by the pussy

go for it. female goats don't resist much at all.

in fact, you may be able to fuck that goat under the cover of darkness. so wait until midnight when she's asleep.

Dude. Don't come here to there fags LARPing in a pathetic way

If you like her, make a move. If she's a secular Muslim she'll and liked you back

You two would get along just fine

>gl trying to get past the parents
you think they gonna say no? how can i change their mind? btw her family is rich? is that bad or good?

>Belgium
>being a useless degenerated

What a surprise

You're gonna die alone if you don't user.

You're gonna die alone if you do.

The universe will still keep ticking

And you'll be long dead

>Sint Maarten
wat
where is?

My uncle married a Persian and they've been happily married since the late 80's. If you think you have a shot go for it. What's the worst that can happen?

Ew mixed babies ew

Dutch West Indies

It's fairly easy to lead a Muslim girl away from Islam, actually. I've done it twice.
The only problem is, she'll become a complete slut afterwards. You're just trading one issue for another.

thanks for the motivation but why is it bad to bring a jug of water in class?

caucasian is a codework for sandnigger or poo
fuck off ahmed

Dude, muslim is not a skin color and being white is not a religion. If that girl would be willing to adopt a european lifestyle - go for it. If she is not - forget her soon. You wouldn't get her anyway. Someone has to counter the girls who convert in the other direction.

Kys race traitor

all depends on the father
groom yourself, be conscious and have a decent job

>rich
you've got no chance if they know other rich muslims
they'll probably set up an arranged marriage or something leading up to that with everything paid and everyone pampered

Vuile kanker belg, waarom?

what if i make her a christian afterwards? is it even possible?

>Guys my crush is muslim and i am so scared to make a move. i am in love with her.
Kek. One of my best friends who is even more right wing than I am has that Muslim fever too.
Which race is she? If she is white, from Chechnya for example, and you get her to convert there is absolutely no problem.
(Besides her brothers who would probably decapitate you and her)

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

I dated a Muslim girl OP. Horrible experience to say the least but she was a pretty good girl. Her family was the issue

AMA if you need help OP

I knew another girl, who rejected Islam on her own despite being born in a Muslim family. She actually became a staunch defender of Western civilization and converted to catholicism.
And yet she, too, is a complete slut, even though she tries not to make it too obvious.

Whether the problem comes from abandoning Islam and discovering freedom, or simply from the pure degeneracy of women, I do not know.

>you've got no chance if they know other rich muslims
shit

If she's westernized, impregnate her and enjoy your life.

If she's hardcore snackbarred, then you should fuck her and then send pics to her dad. He'll save you the trouble of Deus Vulting her yourself.

Probably a little from column A, a little from column B

The fuck, chechens are not white

Ze is schattig. Ik kan het niet laten

She is Egyptian but she looks white

yes please tell me more...why was it a horrible experience? where is she from? where did you meet her, how did you approach her? was she easy to get, how long together, etc.

Unironically how I felt when I had a Muslim gf and her family was """"""moderate""""""

If you consider Greeks, Southern Italians or Irish people as white, Chechens are definitely white too. If not, you're wrong

> Egyptian
look at her mother and decide if that's the wife for your future. Chances are she's a landwhale. Arab girls and specially Egyptians tend to grow fat shortly after wedding.

Then you have no hope

Ah as an Egyptian man myself let me give you some advice. They're all absolutely crazy. Having my mom and grandmother was enough for me and I stayed clear of Egyptian women my whole life. Not to mention the second a ring is put on their fingers they gain 100 pounds.

Prove that you are white.
Post a picture of one of your eyes while holding a hand-written note that says "I'm a cuck".

fuck. is there the smallest chance to make her not eat too much and stay fit?

and when you say crazy, what do they do?

Married to an Arabic girl. Just realize your marrying the family not her. They normally care more about what their family thinks than what they think. Look for a long courtship and have lots of money

i know where this is going...for your information, my eyes are brown but i'm 100% white

only if she fully adopts western lifestyle. If you never leave the house let alone perform any sport for muh honor you can't evade to grow fat.

+ the fat gene is strong with them.

As I told you. Look at her mother.

I'm jealous Desu.

White women are horrible and getting worse. At least muslim females would respect you and keep a good home. White women cant cook or clean anymore.

>why was it a horrible experience?
Mainly because her father and brothers were extremely overprotective. It was very awkward dating her when I would go over her house and be completely watched the entire time. I felt like I always had to act with a specific etiquette. Her dad made me bring her home by 9 o'clock. When we were out her brothers would text me constantly asking what we were doing. We could basically never be alone. I had to walk on eggshells all the time to make sure I didn't break their rules or disrespect them in their house. Weirdly enough they were very hospitable but just really overprotective people. You aren't even supposed to have boyfriends if you are a Muslim but I guess her father wanted to allow her to be a somewhat normal girl her age, but just couldn't give up his culture.

> where is she from?

Syria. I'm half lebanese and her father didn't like that either because lots of lebanese and syrians hate each other kek.

>where did you meet her, how did you approach her?
In school my senior year of high school. Her friends approached me and said she liked me and wanted to talk to me. So I just started talking to her in my class, we went to prom together, hit it off and then dated for 2 years after. My prom night my senior year wasn't like anyone elses kek. We had to leave right after dinner, I couldn't dance with her kek, her father picked us up and we went back home to hang out with her father and brothers and smoke hookah and watch movies. Very strange prom night while everyone else was drinking and fucking kek

>was she easy to get, how long together, etc.

I guess so but she was very shy, made her friends talk to me. Worst thing was dealing with her dad who never respected me after 2 years of dating his daughter and proving to him I'm not a degenerate. Don't think he like the fact I'm catholic either

I can tell the difference between a white man's brown eyes and a non-white.

I bet you're not white :^)
Where are you from?

>Look for a long courtship and have lots of money
1)I'd rather marry young
2)I am almost 50k in student debt

Well if they do then thats flat out dangerous. Theyll have connections with several kinds of "enforcers of the family honour" wholl drop by if things dont go towards the goal of their shit faith.

You should be scared cause she would be extremely explosive sometimes.

100% chance she will get fat by her 30s the latest

This

Bruxelles. you?

How the fuck do you get 50k student debt in Belgium?
Vlaamse Rand, so also Brussels.

>50k in student debt
>in Belgium

How is that even possible ?

I went abroad

see

Why? And did you at least finish the degree?

If you want brown babies, who will NOT look like you, go ahead! :^)

>Why?
Because i thought that foreign women would fuck me (I thought wrong)
>And did you at least finish the degree?
not yet :(
not sure if i will

Are you sure you're on the right board?

So far, we know that:
- you studied abroad to rack up 50k debt while studying is free in Belgium (ie leftist 'I want to see the world' ideology)
- you like muslim girls
- you can't into punctuation
- failed to prove you are white

Hahahahahahaha ecactly my thought.

I fail to feel for you OP because you seem to be naive and stupid

1)I didn't want to see the world, i wanted to have sex with foreign white women
2)i cant resist liking her for some reason
3)you didnt prove you are white either

Don't have to worry about her parents at least.

Anything you fuck up with, her dad will just take it out on her.

t. lived in Arab populated neigborhood