Hope thread

In the face of an enemy that seems unbeatable hopelessness and despair can set in, leading to frustration, unbridled hatred, and destruction of personal relationships.

This thread is for good vibes, hope, feels, and that burning determination in our hearts that won us the presidency. Never forget that. They will never be able to brush you aside again. You few who saw what this world would become if we kept down the leftist path by pure luck, higher understanding, or if you're like me, the grace of God, stood up to the most powerful cabal on the planet and beat them for the most powerful seat on the face of the planet.

You did this, Sup Forums.
And we are not done yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

Only good feels in this thread. I'd like to make this a continuous thing to bring a little more life to you guys. You are dangerous when you allow the walls around your heart to come down. Cynicism may seem like the only way to go right now but that's only because normies have become cynical too in recent years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k&
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=KVv0xAcQkzw
youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
youtube.com/watch?v=so5nCZq_j8w&bpctr=1490743003
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry for being late. I had class and military duties in the morning. I will make this my job to keep the hope threads up.

user don't worry. Don't get blackpilled on on fear tactics. The movement is bigger than ever and people really are waking up, just a couple days ago we had /OurGuys/ in fucking commiefornia naming jews and calling out kikery. Do your part in your world, and everything will be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k&

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

youtube.com/watch?v=KVv0xAcQkzw

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

youtube.com/watch?v=so5nCZq_j8w&bpctr=1490743003

Thank god this is back.

Maybe try this without all the nazi shit, 1488 pls stahp. Some groove shit and chill threads are good. But we all need to lowkey that stuff. Great thread concept though!

Second this, maybe a little Anglo up in here.

>military duties

What branch... boot....

Thanks user, right now I feel a bit hopeless. It seems like we are driving our race and country into the meat thresher, so every once in awhile some hope really helps. Especially in shitty Commiefornia.

blessings to this thread

Should be "resolve and determination" thread

decent thread, very much agreed
>destruction of personal relationships.
its a pain in the ass to be around my normie friends but its alright aslong as you supress your need to discuss politics and the like
the tide are turning
this!

Navy. Crypto linguist

Switched to phone
OP here