Brexit will change NOTHING

It won't stop freedom of speech from being crushed. It won't stop non-Europeans from being able to immigrate here. Most importantly of all, it won't stop the declining birth rates of the native population. Some of you need to WAKE THE FUCK UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFPUTteK79c?t=20m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It won't stop non-Europeans from being able to immigrate here.
Good. That would be racist as hell.

t. civ cuck

>posting someone who thought european immigration is just as problematic
did you even listen to him?

This tbqh. Stupid little distraction from the inevitable transformation into pakiladesh. Hope this country burns.

Were you under the impression that he's the poster child for what I'm saying?

WRONG PICTURE.
"I have and always will set my face like flint against making any difference between one citizen of this country and another on grounds of his origins" (c) Enonce Powell

Do you enjoy multiracial Britain and all the uppity affluent ethnics? Thank Enonce Powell. Despite his later anti-immigration views, whilst he was Health minister in the early 1960s he encouraged a large number of Commonwealth immigrants into the understaffed National Health Service. Prior to this, many non-white immigrants were often obliged to take the jobs that no one else wanted (e.g. street cleansing, night-shift assembly production lines), often paid considerably less than their white counterparts. Powell was vehemently opposed by the Trade Union movement (who feared that immigrants were being used by capitalists to keep wages low by artificially increasing competition for jobs), but there is no doubt that in easing non-white immigrants into what was considered a prestigious form of career, he boosted the confidence of the immigrant population and helped lay the foundations of a future immigrant-descended permanent Afro-Caribbean and Asian middle class in Britain

Hence why I chose him for my thread pic, he embodies the hypocrisy of a large amount of British Nationalists

Checked. I do feel the same way at times.

>It won't stop freedom of speech from being crushed
Britain has never had this in the first place.

t. expat Brit in a real country.

Post-Brexit.
>No Country for Kike-Scot Nonce Shrub Rocketeers.

You realise Enoch Powell is the original Brexiteer right?

Vote for far right and we'll be fine.

You're right, but what's stopping people from fighting for it now before it's too late?

Stfu gobshite.

Nice non argument civic cunt

Yeah, that's all absolutely true but it's also mildly inconvenienced the powers that be, so I'll chalk that up as a win for me. Yay.

>brexit will change nothing

It has already thrown all the leftist parties into a civil war. SNP are the last ones the axe will land on.

Brexit wasnt about stopping immigration - if thats what it meant to you, kys.

It was about not bowing down to Brussels, it was about having some pride in this once great nation; the nation that started the industrial revolution, had some great fucking inventors, the strongest currency(before ERM, before the gold backed standard) and the nation of the greatest fucking empire. It was about the fact Heath made Queen Liz, a fucking citizen of the damned EU. It was about restoring this once great nation you liberal fucking cancerous fuck.

And Immigration? Nigga, My grandad came from Jamaica - under a Tory government; those EU pieces of shit want in - they can get a fucking visa like any other cunt.

Tell your grandkids that. "Grandpa, why are we the minority now?" "W-well I did my bit, I voted L-Leave lad."

Thanks for proving my point, you're not white so this side of the argument doesn't affect you. Fuck off.

How is Powell a hypocrite?

The Israeli sums it up nicely

Begone nigger. We will be repatriating and killing subhumans like you

>It was about not bowing down to Brussels
Pretty sure Brussels was forcing muzzies on Britain and a lot of people didn't want that you pot smoking nigger.

>jew
>thinks he has any reason to talk

You'll be gotten rid of next you filthy kike.

>Brexit wasnt about stopping immigratio
yes it was
>It was about not bowing down to Brussels
that too
> it was about having some pride in this once great nation
and that

but MAINLY it was about
> stopping immigration
>not becoming Germany
>defeating liberal scum & London

He's just a self absorbed cunt who thinks that everybody sees Brexit from his perspective.

Britain can still be saved you know lad.

Brexit is just the start of it. Now's not the time to be blackpilled.

RECONQUISTA FAGGOT

You sound like a butt hurt Remainer! So many of those fuckers crying into their cornflakes. It's a bit pathetic actually.

I voted leave actually, but unlike a lot of retards on here, I realise that gaining some autonomy is only one step in the right direction, not the fucking answer to everything.

This isn't a blackpill thread, it's a wake up there's work to be done thread.

If parliament ignored the referendum what do you think would've happened?

No just better formed arguements that "muh immigration"

Nigga - have you even heard of Jew labor? It was the EUs law that was protecting them; Labor got the bastards here - both by levelling their houses, and giving them passage.

It's incredibly blackpilled. Should be asking what's the next step instead of saying we haven't made any progress.

you are a part of the problem subhuman nigger.

thats the spirit lad.
we have work to do
brit have been on form tonight on Sup Forums
so much butt hurt coming form germany today
its been an honour shitposting with you boys.
2morro will be epic, make sure you're on top form.

we can save this island but its gonna take time and a hole lot of REEEE

>"muh immigration"

is the start my friend.
we move from there.
consider it the big bang

*Arguments you illiterate mongrel...The majority of the people in the UK who voted Leave did so on the basis of being able to control immigration. I'm guessing you're just another ignorant Londoner, one of many that I have to live around daily.

>Nigger doesn't know why brexit was important

Brexit's success indicates that people ARE waking up.

It's public acknowledgment that the other opinion exists. Same with the trump election. It tells people that other people think like they do. This is a powerful catalyst. It lets everyone know that things can change.

Dumb niggers think it's about the EU. It's not.

I know what you mean by declining birth rates of the native population. My parents are from Pakistan and had 8 kids.

I'm native because I was born here and probably not going to have any because of feminism and racism. All the sluts want Polish and Africans .

>I'm native

No you fucking aint pal

this bait... dear god

Sorry to tell you kid, but you aren't native. But if things continue the way they are going, this will be your country soon anyway.

Stop lying.

Where is the lie Ivan?

Can tell you're a cockney; you think you speak for everyone that voted leave? You really believe thats why? Or because the independent said so?

You live in London and cry on a message board about multiculturalism - first step; kys.

The conversation went something like this:
>What the Fuck are those?
>Niggers, sir.
>But we didn't order any niggers.
>I've got the paperwork, sir.
>Who owns this vessel?
>It says Jews on the paperwork, sir.
>Oh that's alright then. Let them enter.
>Yes sir.
>One more thing….. Where are they from?
>Jamaica, sir.
True story with no happy ending.

>My parents are from Pakistan
>I'm native

IX Aliens and International Finance
FASCISM alone will deal with the alien menace, because fascism alone puts "Britain First"." Under fascism, no alien shall enter this country to take jobs of Britons, and aliens already here who have abused the hospitality of this nation will be sent back to whence they came. Fascism will deal, not only with the poor aliens who are here seeking jobs; Fascism will also deal with the great alien financiers of the City of London who use the financial power of Britain in the interests of, not this country, but of foreign countries. These men are the real alien menace, for by their foreign investments they are using British money to finance our competitors against us all over the world. The interest on the loans they have made to foreign countries come back to them in the shape of cheap goods which undercut our standard of life and deprive our people of employment. Fascism alone will deal faithfully with the alien menace, in whatever quarter it rears its head.

First step - shoot up a mongrel family. It's all about the message

It's crazy to think these lads were hard working, and wore suits.

What the fuck happened to their descendants?

t. a fucking kike that barely escaped the oven

we'll get you next time and your fucking children

>you think you speak for everyone that voted leave

yes we do, when all is said and done it will be us who are shouting the loudest as our convictions are way stronger than yours.

>You live in London and cry on a message board about multiculturalism

how dense are you?
thats how it starts mate

Fucking kek, I needed that. Even if it's yet again laughing at my own expense.

Ahhhh kike, havent you got a palestinian child to rape; and land to steal?

Nige a cute

subhuman nigger please

Nope, upper middle class Londoner who mixed with a wide range of people growing up. The notion of a white Britain doesn't interest you because it doesn't affect you, I've already said this. Fuck off back to twitter where you can bitch about Dave the white van man with your "POC" mates. Cunt.

Keep working. Brexit was unexpected win.

im not sure about back then but rap music has a lot to do with the decline of modern blacks and thats caused be jews

With the black gene, i have somewhat greater bone density, thank you for noticing, sir.

Its how what starts? Is bichboi going to go all Brevik?! Dew it senpai - you're in the right location to make the greatest contribution - for the Empire!

>It was about the fact Heath made Queen Liz, a fucking citizen of the damned EU
She's the direct line of House Saxe-Coeburg m8. She's German.

>He thinks I'm a shill

Too late. Bongs are so dumb

It's mostly de-industrialization and the one-way conveyor belt of real wealth out of the country, but also the fact that they really are dumb and incapable of building and maintaining the kinds of living standards the actual natives of the country are.

"Chavs" and other lower class whites are also the result of this same process but they're not as criminal and awful as these brown people, it's just the media wants you think they are.

im ok with blacks as long as they aint muslim and dont aspire to be a 'professional road man'. the children of black who came over in the 70's are ok by me. its probably the last example of attempted integration we will ever see.
no bully

With the nigger gene you live less and are more prone to mental illness. Learn genetics

>Its how what starts
i was just saying that living in an area of uncontrolled multi culti is how it starts, i.e. London.

also see thisi dont hate your lot but you better get on board or that could change very very fast. bigly

this is our country first. write it down if you need to

Little known fact: he also spoke Urdu.

Similarly, we English people are called Anglo-Saxon because Angles and Saxons from the land that became Germany much later settled in what became England after the Romanfags left.

CIVIC as fuck m8

They will never understand this. Be honest with yourself.

>integration
Who needs that? Wake up, James! You must remove all non-white foreigners. Do what you can. Violence being the best option. If you terrorise shitskin commonuites, eventually they will be afraid to come in. Works well for the Baltics, Poland, former Rhodesia.

Harsh lad - he made some v good points and is clearly passionate about the country.

yeah sounds legit.
I'm just talking about the blacks i see around town.
rap did that - no doubt about it.
most of them have 100X the money i have so i can't see it being poverty/enforced poverty in all cases anymore.

i sometimes admire them for truly breaking out of the system we all hate while muggins hear works all week for less.

Aye lad

Ok Richard Spencer, you were right. What do you want us to say?

Read his other comments, he's an ignorant little twat. I have no interest in civic nationalism.

I'm getting there bro.. give me time
feels bad though :(
this is in our future I'm sure but its not now.
not for a while

yeah i guess... I'm just trying to be realistic.

I'd say with his attitude he's part of the solution.

The redpill is never pretty

ah he seems ok, pretty blue pilled but not overly bad or arrogant.
we have to find a line somewhere, Britain will never be white again lads. Our job is to make DAMN sure it never becomes Islamic

But also our sovereign. She's not a citizen of a foreign power, especially given the 1689 Bill of Rights.

tell me a bit more about civic nationalism if you have the time, user.
I think this is where I'm at, at the moment

>Government still pushing to BAN end-to-end encryption,

Bongs arm yourselves. They're not even hiding it anymore

Do you want something even funnier?
>On the misty morning of June 22nd 1948, a former German cruise boat, the Empire Windrush, steamed up the Thames to the Tilbury Dock, London, where she disembarked some 500 hopeful settlers from Kingston, Jamaica: 492 was the official figure, but there were several stowaways as well.
So, the first batch of black immigrants contained undocumented illegal immigrants.

I am native brothers. I was born here.

More native than you are to the land you live in.

>Don't take one step in the right direction! You'll have to keep taking more steps to make change, and that sounds like work

Ok. Just ask yourself this, why would you care if European values are kept around, if it's non Europeans who benefit from them? How does your child and it's descendents benefit from becoming a minority in their own countries?
Watch this part youtu.be/MFPUTteK79c?t=20m36s

>I was born here.
And I was born in Tehran. That's why I'm Iranian

It puts you in the legal position to do more about those things though, even if as realists we realize it won't be used to do enough.
But you know OP, perfect is the enemy of good.

A fly born in a stable isn't a horse, please take your bait somewhere else.

"Civic nationalism" is the delusional idea that group interests don't exist or that you can put aside yours and just pretend they don't exist.

The group that is imposed upon--the host native population--is the one that loses out in this scenario. You lose land, you lose resources, and in time you may even disappear.

Read Frank Salter's book "On Genetic Interests."

>Just ask yourself this, why would you care if European values are kept around, if it's non Europeans who benefit from them?
That's the point I make when it comes to the AfD in my native Germany. We either go full Beneš decree or slowly die. Martin may be even preferable to Frauke. Germany need a little push for a racial violence and real hate. AfD in charge(not likely to happen this election anyway) means lowly declining 91% German 3% European 3% "Euroean" 3% subhuman Germany with BASED (((integrated))) immigrants and hippie tier mutli-ethnic harmony. Martinkike will deliver more German Resistence, more Breiviks and hate. Anyway Germans win

If Frauke purges all Hocke faction, I'm voting SPD

Maybe Europeans should jump ship to the US?

this is a tricky one for most but my gut feeling says you are not.
your mother had the cheek to give birth to 8 (eight) of you for a start.

if you are a native, then what am I?
unlike you I have no ties to other countries, my ancestry is English but yours is not.
i grew up with 100% english culture where as you did not.

what I'm trying to say is - if native is the word we are to use to describe all of this then surely its a nonsense?

there has to be a difference, its ridiculous for you to say you are like me and mine.

is this A. my country
or B. Our country
?
I think its mine to be perfectly honest with you. i have more at stake, more connection/respect for it.

we need a new word because native means nothing

See my reply mate

i get that but can't you have a 80 - 20 ratio to this concept.
i agree and can see where it leads but I'm also trying to be realistic.

i think any where close to 70 - 30 and things fall apart.
as long as the host race dominates things could work out right? (i could be worng)