What the fuck is wrong with Canada?

How can the leafs not realize how absolutely retarded they look criticizing the USA for Trump? We literally just won the biggest fight of Government vs the People in recent history, and they act like their limp wristed terrorist sympathizer puppet of a President isn't a complete waste of a suit. How can you leafs feel anything but shame? How dare you insult us for VOTING IN DEMOCRATICALLY AGAINST UNPRECEDENTED VOTER FRAUD the one man who at least pretended, if not actually does give a shit about his people and his country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Secord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are brain washed for 40some years of Commie Pierre Trudeau mind fuckery.

Oh, they also talk like they are allowed to vote in the USA, have your rights and constitution, but hate America and would never want to live there.
Just mind fucked people.

Look, we're not really that bad. Okay, yes we are, but honestly most of Canada just doesn't know a thing about the States. The only thing that we know about you guys down South is what your media tells us, we barely look into things ourselves. So, for us leafs, the only thing that we know about America is what Americans tell us, most of the border states being pretty Democrat Blue, and what the media tells us, all of them being crooked. We don't hate you guys, we're just... retarded. Sorry.

Most people talk US elections and Trump more than their own gov.
They'll rail off on Trump all day, and have no clue or care what Trudy is up too.

>Sorry

A

FUCKING

LEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF

Aye... that's true, but honestly that's how most things go, isn't it? I mean most times that an election happens people suddenly know all about that country, but it's honestly just hype. I've spoken to people on politics, the DUDE WEED LMAO and "The Conservatives lied to us" are legitimate thoughts in these people's heads. No one knows anything about how Trudy actually runs things because the media never mentions it, everything is fine, war is peace, freedom is slavery, et cetera, et cetera. Trump is just this funny orange racist that they can make fun of, but if you ask them about anything he wants policy wise, or about why they think he's a racist, they freeze up and get mad. Personal experience, we are the living memes.

The worst part is I don't even know that I'm doing it.

Some of us have our eyes open, especially here in Québec.

I am ashamed that our PM only got elected because he's an 8.5 and he promised us legal weed.

the few queerbecians i know are pretty red pilled, even if they do sound like French people imitating French people.
The major cities need to be cleansed. Just like Home.

Your nasty province of drugs and hookers can die in a fire.
Go to downtown Montreal and you'll see 6-10 white girls being pimped by 1-2 blacks from French Congo.
The french whites are all scum tier people too.

Also wanted to mention that my parents, brother and all my close friends were pro Trump from the start

Not all canadian's are dumb. Where I am from we all love god emperor trump and wish to help you MAGA. We want you guys could come regime change our dictatorship. The prairies is best Canada and we have your back. We are all right wing in SK and hate commies.

I never go to MTL. Fucken horrible city bud

Canada is the best country in the entire world and sharts are just jealous because they have a fat orange racist bigot homophobe islamaphobe as they commander in kek

I hate being born in Canada....................

Shame ? Why ? You still think people elect their rulers based on their programs ? You fool, they elect them because of their charisma, and Trudeau has A LOT of charisma. Be proud, your PM is 8.5, and he represents Canada.

Shut the fuck up east leaf. You dont speak for Canada.

Calm down, James. Why do mention the only city thats majority anglo as degenerate?

Besides Montreal and Quebec City, what other places are there??
Butt fuck incest towns? Yep. No idea why I'd visit small town Quebec where I don't know anyone.

She's a beautiful country, man, she's just sick. I refuse to believe my family would have suffered so much to protect her if she was always this bad. I can't say when we'll save her, but I know that we have to.

I'd prefer if he was ugly af so stupid women wouldn't have just blindly voted for him

Who's James? Besides Montreal and Quebec City, what else is in the province??
Small incest towns of drugs and bad french

>We are all right wing in SK and hate commies
Yet SK borne a lot of commie-like labour movements.

Protect her from what exactly????

C'mon, jamey boy, you really strike me as an angry torontonian.

What about the fishing, the marvelous hiking, hunting, whale watching, winter sports, snow mobiling, or even delicious maple season ?

I think you may have a case of the tards, Jamey boy. Sorry if my province carrying you in culture, sport and looks triggers you so much

>they act like their limp wristed terrorist sympathizer puppet of a President isn't a complete waste of a suit
>president

Really schooling us there, burger

Yes I do and only fat greasy country people voted for trump normal people and people in the cities voted Hillary smart

That was when the NDP ruled us with an iron fist. We overthrough them allmost a decade ago and they will never come back. Been trimming the commie bs ever since.

All good. We don't want you visiting here either you piece of shit.

No you dont speak for Canada

I don't know who James it retard. Off your meds?
That's ALL of canada, you can do that in ALL of canada.
The landscape of canada is EXACTLY the same from PEI to Sask
Swamp and forest
Then flats plains, then some mountains which look much nicer than swampbec.

get this goddamn cuck out of office, it's looking like Mad max, or O'Leary is gonna be the conservative leader, and I really don't want O'Leary

My family line goes back a looong way. Loyalists and moved to Canada after the burgers got independence. Also were part of militia in Toronto, fought during 1812. Were Royal Navy for a few generations, were there in WW1 and WW2. Never got to Korea though. I think if Canada could survive for so long, and go up against forces that should've killed her, she can outlast the Liberals. Small country with a big heart. Just wish her brain was as big...

Agenda 21 starts here.

I thought about double checking if it was a President or Prime Minister situation but I just couldn't muster up the effort. Sorry.

Mange la merde froggy fuck
Take le speed eh??
Mange une HOT doggg eh?

I have a leaf on my message so I do and there is nothing you can do about it cum for brains

Always stay alert for the leaf menace never rests.

Reminder, Canada has always been the leader in Globalism. Canada needs to be destroyed before Globalism can be defeated.

He literally cucked the prince of race traitor islanders

>Canada is one person

Technically never had sex, it's either condoms or female anus for me. The most important thing is that you do NOT ever just settle for vagina, because that's what she wants! You have to make a woman know that she exists for your pleasure first, and then her's next! Ignore all of the fake advice about what women want, and just do what you know is natural. No foreplay, no kissing, no ritual romance, just throw her down and get ready for some muh dik action. She will appreciate it more psychologically in the long term. Beta s**t can come later if you want, but preferably never.

Don't worry, when all the industry leaves Canada or is run by foreign nationals outside the jurisdiction of our laws you will get to laugh at all the leafs who blame Trump for their misfortunes while you get to live large.

The Trudeau family is fucked up, but they somehow managed to win over the hearts of Canadian's. Justin's 'father' Pierre Trudeau was the Prime Minister of Canada between 1968 and 1979. Justin's mother Margaret was a big time slut, and had a child named Justin with Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro.

This man has been fucking up the country for the last few years.

did I hear the US needs to invade Canada and establish a new leadership system?

You make me sick.
>Loyalist
BARFFFFF

Die in a fire scum bag redcoat.

He syrups a filthy kikes wife too.

Nigger please i use james because i doN,t know your name. I guess, sicne it trigger you so much to be called james, what about Pajeet? You clearly do sound the part. I also expect that your unbridled rage at Quebec beign better than your shithole (heh) is probably due to your inability to talk with your intellectual superiors.

Whenever i see a upset ROC square head i always wonder what did trigger their hatred of my wonderfull province.

What was yours, Paj?

Yes Regime change us please. Before we become an enemy of freedom

I am Canada

I'm in BC and this province is doomed. It's pretty much been sold out to the Chinese. This place will be raped of its resources and stink of smelly Chinamen and poos as they continue to spill out of Surrey and Abbotsford

>99
>I am Canada
What did Kek mean by this

Times were different, I cannot control how I was born. I can only be grateful that I was born white, given everything else. Why have you not left Canada yet if you hate the redcoats so much? It's not exactly a small part of the history.

2019/2020 Will be the year that will determinate the future for the Free man.

Force the whole country to speak your bastard french
Prejudice as fuck to Anglos
Full of drug addicts and hookers.

Your probably some sunken eye, pasty white,skiny, brown hair,blue eyed, piece of shit french kid who looks like gutter trash. Like pretty much all Quebec males.

Is anything wrong with Eco-nationalism? No. Are the Conservatives any better than the Liberals? No. Both sell off our resources for dirt cheap. I'm voting for the Green party come the next election.

fuck off you are not canadian

Weed man will KYTFO without even looking at you.
HE CANT LOSE.

you are not canadian either FROG. Fuck off go ruin your own country

Canada gained sentience and is communicating to us through Sup Forums.

>Why have you not left Canada?
Fuck off you leaf meme piece of shit.

Your loyalist cunt fucking forefathers doomed us all to THIS CURRENT STATE
If you didn't fight in the war of 1812, we'd all just be Americans.

Iam you're actually not Canadian though assmaster

Yes, I welcome the coming Fortress America

YOU CANT KEK A CANUCK

What happened to your tennis posting and namefaggotry FKA Westmount?

>Canada becomes American, Canada goes just as blue as New York anyways, Toronto and Montreal help throw Democrats into victory, Republicans can't make it up with the prairie provinces.
I didn't want to make you mad, but you can't honestly believe that you're being reasonable here. We're better out than in the US, knowing how a good chunk of their East Coast turned out.

It's not our fault you lack the brain capacity to learn a second language, We (as people of superior upbringing and heritage) can easily learn yours.
And your little rant already proved yours. So, a tie, i suppose. Then again, if you had even a modicum of knowledge about oru shared history, you would know how often the anglo tried to stifle and hurt the french. But you don't, obviously.
As for the drug addicts, you woould have to point the finger to montreal, and by doing so you would point to a majority anglo shithole. What a strange thing.

Then again, from the rest of your diatribe, it's quite clear that you are quite upset that you will never be born of superior french stock. I almost feel sorry for you, Pajeet. Almost.

Inbred fucking autist 12yr old

I heard he smashes his all women team his office smells like pussy and sweat.

It's not westmont, westmont is french. This is a very, very upset anglocuck.

No one gives a fuck about Trump because no one up here cares about Politics. We are just drunk cattle for our (((leaders)))

His wife does things for him that would make a crack whore run screaming from your van.
HE CANT LOSE.

we didn't used to either until the threat of what Hilary Clinton was actually up to was revealed. question your leaders and make sure they're living up to the standards they demand of you. we dodged a massive bullet.

My mistake. There's no reason we all can't get along. Personally I like living in this anglo shithole. Everyone here is so lazy that competition is low, opportunity is high and the rainbow money is there for the taking if you want it.

>Not just arresting all civil servants and turning Canada into a vassal state whose citizens have absolutely no rights at all and forcibly appropriating all property and natural resources

You're really that dumb huh??

HISTORY LESSON TIME KIDDIES!!!!

America basically had Canada by the balls during the War of 1812.
One cunt woman loyalist, named Laura Secord, over heard plans and ran 20km through swamps to tell the British, costing USA the war.
ONE WOMAN
KEKED US ALL

After burning the White House, the BRITISH went on to Baltimore and got BTFO-d so hard, American wrote their national anthem on that battle and canadians lie about in the history books.

We'd be much better off as Americans, cause we would have REAL RIGHTS and be part of the greatest nation on Earth.

Instead we are an under populated shithole in the snow, that was 100 years behind the USA.

THANKS!!!

suck nigger cock faggot.

>judging the whole province because of montreal

Thats like saying America is a liberal shithole because of California

Did you know the British paid us to do that? Did you know Canadians still have a loyalist benefits for people who can trace their lineage to loyalists?

I can speak FRENCH
Your gutter Quebecois is foreign to me. It sounds like you retards are throwing up and talking garbage
>la le hooggg dawwggg eh?? glab blub glat blub blah blue blee
Seriously, that's what gutter Quebecois sounds like.
Je peux parler and ecrit on francais tres bien merci, c'est le langue due Quebec qui est la merde. Mange mon fesse faggot.

No I don't do that but I know you do

No, she warned people of one battle on the Niagra River. But they had already begun fighting anyway. If the Americans took the fort there, there were still literally all the other forts.

You were ALL BRITISH back then.
There was no "canadians"

it kinda warms my heart that even Canadians hate French Canadians. They always seemed like a uniquely arrogant, unpleasant species separate from the polite, apologizing mainland Canadian.

They were Loyalists, meaning they came from the South to fight the Americans, meaning they came during the Revolution to Canada. There were all ready settlers there, most French taken over by the British, but the Birtish originally didn't want to fucking be In Canada, the loyalists came north to fight the Americans.

Want me to provide some sources to prove you wrong??
OKAY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Secord

>Laura Secord (/ˈsiːkɔːrd/ see-kord;[1][2] née Ingersoll; 13 September 1775 – 17 October 1868) was a Canadian heroine of the War of 1812. She is known for having walked 20 miles (32 km) out of American-occupied territory in 1813 to warn British forces of an impending American attack. Her contribution to the war was little known during her lifetime, but since her death she has been frequently honoured in Canada. Though Secord had no relation to it, most Canadians associate her with the Laura Secord Chocolates company, named after her on the centennial of her walk.

>100 years behind the USA
Flat out wrong, we are still not in WW1
>blah blah blah War of 1812
Don't be stupid. My point was that we'd turn out just like Jew York, Baltimore, Boston and the rest of the East Coast. Toronto, Quebec City, Montreal, Vancouver, all of our big cities would be Democrat through and through. We'd be another cancerous tumour off the US just like California is now. Same problem, same retardation, same social justice.

I thought we were doing pretty fucking good pretending to not be laughing our ass off at USA.

That's like the whole strategy don't piss off Trump , bend the knee, all that shit. Maybe give Ivanka some Canadian bacon

What did we do?

>the one man who at least pretended, if not actually does give a shit about his people and his country?
you mean the fat rich dumbass who takes weekends off and watches 6 hours of TV a day?

Welp, loyalist are shit and doomed me to THIS LIFE I have today in a shit country with no future.

FUCK THE LOYALIST OF THE PAST

Wow, that is absolutely hilariously horrible french

let me help your little chimp brain

Je peux parler et écrire* en** français*** très**** bien merci, c'est la langue du***** Québec qui est (de)****** la merde. Mange mes******* fesses********

Bravo, only 8 blatantly obvious mistake in around 25 words. Truly, you are a master

you wouldn't be able to do what he has with his life even given the same rich dad hea start. you're grossly underinformed on what he's done and who he is. have you actually listened to what he has to say?

Your written french is at a 3rd grade level. You're probably even worse when you try and speak it

I could MOVE anywhere in the USA, if canada was part of America.
The fuck do I care, your whole argument is your opinion on what MIGHT be, IF something else that didn't happen, happened.
It's literally your feelings on a non-issue.

Ya haven't written in French in years. Being an arrogant french faggot, you think all of canada should know your gutter talk.

Considering most french girls from Quebec say I speak it very well, your opinion is shit

Then what's your argument, pray tell? You are just like the SJWs, and you know it to be true.
>WAAAAA, WAAAAAAAA, I CAN'T DO WHAT I WANT BECAUSE MY COUNTRY IS TREATING ME BAD!
Get over it, honestly. You have no excuse to not be trying to make your country better, or moving out. If Canada is too tough for you, I am sorry, I do not know where you can go. Whatever it is, godspeed, we don't want you back. Either man up, or keep crying.

Suck a dick frog fuck