There's something to be said about the fact that this man needs no photoshopping to look like a literal retard

There's something to be said about the fact that this man needs no photoshopping to look like a literal retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ri8BOynRGnc
youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your mother

saged

This is just bait for someone to show the blind kid throwing better than Obama side by side gif.

Is this why he declined to throw out the first pitch at the Nats season opener?

Or is it just because he knows he'd get the fuck booed out of him?

He'll be the first president to never throw a pitch.

I thought the left was tolerant of retards, and didn't judge people by their looks.

Not when they tell everyone else they're the stupid ones.

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=ri8BOynRGnc

Trump throws like a fag too

Trump was a fucking second basemen in a Military academy. He can throw H even wanted to play baseball for a living when he was a kid.

>booed
>thinking Liberals go to Baseball games

You mean the place where he did literally nothing and was sent to because he had broken the rules of so many other schools?

Give me a break, the faggot can't even lift.

they would just to boo him

LITERALLY the most America I've ever seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI

No other arguments?

When not being corrupt as hell Bush could be a funny guy. I watched him on Jimmy Kimmel just recently and got several laughs.

Great throw, shitty president.

>broken the rules of so many other schools
Let's see that source, kid. Most of the country had military style "training" in its schools for decades and the Left's attack on physical fitness and masculinity is a huge part of the decline in testosterone. look up California's old fitness regimen. A military academy was not a place to be "punished" like it is now, it was a place to be sculpted into a man. You mat not like hi but he has quite the work ethic, something a louse like yourself would never understand.

>Give me a break, the faggot can't even lift.

You won't even reach the age of 70, never mind lift.

>Military academy

Lol, no he fucking didn't. He went to an expensive private school for misbehaving sons of wealthy, uncaring fathers.

It's literally just kids and teachers larping armymen in an effort to maintain discipline.

Trump is a mushy fat pedophile who has never done physical effort once in his life. All the stories of his terrific days in sports are a total fabrication, because he supposedly had a bone spur which prevented him from doing much on his feet, and why he couldn't serve in the military.

So either he was good at sports and had no bone spur and lied to the military, or he was always a gimp and never did well in any sports.

Pick one.

I've seen pictures of him on the fucking field, dumbass. It doesn't matter how long he played, it was a childhood interest, he had a family business and connections to do something else. I bet you think it was unusual for an American boy to like Baseball as a child.

>still no sources
I bet you think Private Schools are worse than public schools, too. You're a stupid fucking nigger, full stop.

SAGE and Op is a Phaggot

Jesus christ look at his arms you moron, does that look like a guy who does well in sports? He's a fucking toothpick. Even the other guy has way more muscle and he's skinny as fuck.

You also didn't address the fact that he lied to the military, or lied about his terrific sports ability. Pick one, nigger.

true

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY used to actually do actual bodybuilding, just general fitness, pushups, swimming, etc. He ended up in a business school then at a fucking desk.

Who cares if he did or did not have a fucking bone spur. Are you implying going to die in Vietnam was a noble activity?

Private schools are WAY worse than public school. An order of magnitude worse. People come out of them literally retarded and unprepared for the real world.

>defending Trump lying his way out of serving his country while pretending to be a patriot and yet still touting his terrific sports ability

WEW. LAD.

>Private schools are WAY worse than public school.

suddenly liberals are fans of people invading foreign countries? is this bizarro land?

>private schools are way worse than public school

You being this retarded.

>Nobody, and I mean NOBODY used to actually do actual bodybuilding

Well, actually, bodybuilding in a form we'd recognize has been around since the turn of the 20th century.

But look at your own fucking picture. Those are two guys who are about the same age and, given that they're in the same school have similar levels of physical activity.

The kid on the right has a narrow waist, ropey arms and a deep chest. The kid on the left is doughy, with a soft midsection and budding bitchtits. Under no circumstances would you look at him and think "athlete".

>uniroincally using image macros

When he was young, he could throw a football over those mountains.

There's no point in disputing it since it's all bluster and fluff. Who cares?

>There's something to be said about the fact that this man needs no photoshopping to look like a literal retard.

learn how the word literally is used in a sentence then come back here and post.