12 hours, Hans

12 hours, Hans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tw5uRJlLRg8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-european-union-bill-50-billion-sir-bill-cash-european-scrunity-committee-german-ww2-debt-a7642186.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Agreement_on_German_External_Debts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

congrats

In case anyone didn't know, the letter triggering article 50 will be delivered around 12:30pm BST.

youtube.com/watch?v=tw5uRJlLRg8

Thread theme

Congratulations

Stop posting that image. Canada, New Zealand, Great Britain and maybe even America and Australia are more cucked then Ireland.

Irekek detected

Better version.

Now that Britain isn't cuck island anymore, what's our new name for it?

bu it's already confirmed that brexit won't reduce immigration...

congrats

Btw I seem to have misplaced my Farage folder, would you guys like to help me create another one?

thank god it's not canada island

t. Dylan MacDonald

500% better

I like that

It doesn't have anything to do with being cucked it's just anglosphere countries

Ireland is just easy to pick on because they are incredibly weak compared to the rest and have an embarrassing history of sucking at basically everything

Not for long, the EU will be sniffing around for fresh gibs big time now Brexit is underway, and they'll head straight for Ireland's tax haven. Money for them and ire for Britain if Ireland decides it's our fault.

These threads aee like chimpouts against your superior.

We aren't even doing anything and you develop massive inferior complexes.

Truly funny to watch.

I think the sentiment was that Ireland is the only White English speaking country inside the EU

Okay, Merkel wojak is the most disgusting
wojak that my eyes have ever seen

Ok turkman, now get back in your taxi.

Pepe production is already up! OUR INDUSTRY IS BOOMING!

CHECK M8 EUROPHILE PAEDOPHILES!

shouldnt you be busy dealing with your kankermarokkanen problem?

lol who cares about your so-called country. anglos are not european.

PAY DENBTS HANS

>Ireland
>Anglo
They have about as much of a place in that group as India or Hong Kong.

The kraut butthurt is amazing.

don't you have debts to pay?

Ireland got CROMWELL'D a long time ago, they are more Anglo than Anglostan (Germany I think?).

You're still in for at least two more years after your cuck letter is signed, bitchboi.

Plz pay 50 bn

You've shitposted at us all day today, every 20 minutes the same thread by the same German poster.

Now it's payback and tomorrow will be payback and the day after and the day after that until you Germans commit suicide or start war with us and we kill you all!

you have a 375 billion dollar debt to pay

Pay us 150 billion in our EU assets pls, also pay Marshall plan loans and NATO.

ty.

NATO doesn't keep an account there is no debt, Drumpf is an idiot, you fell for fake news

Pay reparations.

Art 50 TFEU

1. Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.

2. A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.

3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

SAY IT WITH ME

TWO MORE YEARS
W
O

M
O
R
E

Y
E
A
R
S

Good thing we're leaving with Mama Merkel looking to import millions of niggers into the continent

pay NATO, marshall plan loans, UK assets in the EU (150 billion Euros worth) and reparations for the war with added interest pls.

ty

For?

if the US says you have a debt to pay, you have a debt to pay.

No one in Germany even cares. Keep fighting imagined demons and live out your inferiority complex.

You owe $300billion to Trump and our parliament will demand €1trillion soon from the EU for the colossal mess and waste of money it has been, which basically means you will also foot a large part of the bill.

Chop chop Hans, you better sell your women to the peaceful migrants to raise money. You've got a big debt to pay.

I don't know what you are talking about.
You clearly do not either.

>you don't care
why you keep making threads every day all day?

Because you "don't care"?

You care and you're gonna pay your debntps and GERMANY is gonna like it.

For the wars that you lost

Both of them :^)

Nobody owes trump anything except a good kick in the trump-rump for being such a stupid idiot .

There are no NATO debts.
NATO doesntkeep an account.
Ask your sec of defense.

Pay rent

PAY DEBTS

you owe us a lot of money and you're going to pay it to us and you're gonna pay it with a big smile on your face whilst we tell you what a cuck you are.

No

Yeah, they believe we think about how we can subjugate their island day and night.

The only time they matter to us, is when we beat them in football again.

>Britain triggers article 50
>zombie apocalypse begins on April 1

you are in no position to negotiate when you're currently occupied. pay debts

You're not getting a rusty cent.

maybe gerNOmonies can pay you in..RAPE DOLLARS

PAY

We don't owe you anything.

Plzpay 50 bn
We so accept cash or gold.

>There are no NATO debts.
actually there is, you owe America 300 billion dollars, pay pls.

also Article 50 has no debnpt agreement in it, we pay you 0 euro. You pay us 150 billion Euros from our assets in the EU.

ty.

>Pay rent
We've paid rent, overpaid it and we want our over payments returned to us, with interest. Better start saving up because you owe us money!

>NATO doesn't keep an account there is no debt
This is correct but you still have spending targets you're supposed to meet. If you're not going to meet them then don't be surprised when someone sends you a bill.

>inb4 Canada has failed to meet targets
Our time will come.

EU is not Germany.

Good. We don't want a rusty cent.
We want 50.000.000.000 euros.

Plz pay

I think that's the idea, Bernd.

No they pay us 150 billion euros.

You pay your denpts pls.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-european-union-bill-50-billion-sir-bill-cash-european-scrunity-committee-german-ww2-debt-a7642186.html

You owe money, pay up pls. 150 in euro assets and 500 billion in war debts.

>amerifats

Lmao.
No

Are Hans-posters the new Poo-posters?

>spending targets you're supposed to mee

For 2024, not now.

I'm talking about your payments to Trump. 375 billion dollars. Pay now

Yes it is.

No, you get no Euros from us. You owe us Euros, you pay now or the nukes start dropping on your country and we annex your clay.

>paying time-barred debt

Lmao who does that

worse

you sure?
euros aren't worth as much as a rusty cent

Only when you pay Trump the $300billion you owe. Then we might knock off the 50 billion euros from the €1trillion bill we'll demand.

It's just the same handful German cuck posters who really hate Britain. I want the EU to reform or go down the drain.

Nobody owes you anything

Pay 50 bn plz.
We do accept pound sterling as well.

>Lmao who does that
You will by the end of the negotiations because that will be cheaper than what we're going to do to the Eurozone.

You owe us hundreds of billions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Agreement_on_German_External_Debts

Pay denpts pls.

The way Fraulein Merggle goes on one would think it was.

Pay up Hun.

>Yes it is.

No wonder you keep losing to us.

The chef negotiator for the EU is a french man.

Nobody owes stupid amerifats anything cuckboy. Trump is to dumb to understand NATO.

That's okay at least his sec of defense does. He is the only competent man in trumps cabinet to be honest.

>IRA badge

Holy fuck. And they have the nerve to say the Brits owe.

PAY

NATO

DEBNTS

Lmao!

No.
Plz pay 50bn
To
The EU
FAO Angela Merkel, Germany

>superior
>loses twice to anglos and burgers
""""""superior""""""

lel more like no one owes you shit, achmed. How power keeps getting handed to your country is beyond me, maybe that should change for the future of humanity.

Therefore none dumbo boy.
Why are you so slow?
Are you .... retarded?

>No wonder you keep losing to us.
lol.

>The chef negotiator for the EU is a french man.
LOLOL

2024 is the date you're being pressed to meet the 2% target by. That doesn't mean you shouldn't have been spending that much already.

RIP Deutchland

Lol, always can count on an american to hold their hand.

"muh empire".

lol. What a pathetic island.

I'm honestly convinced you're a kike trying to divide and conquer us at this point. Either that or you're a shitskin that doesn't want the gravy train to end.

PAY DEBNTS OR WE HAND YOU OVER TO BASED RUSSIA

Pay 750 billion in debnpt and asset liquidity pls, we will take cash or gold only, do you have gold or did you give it away to America as a present?

Cash is fine, you can deposit into the Queens account.

Just die with what little dignity you have remaining Kraut rat

I remember Germoney getting so irked with poor Greek bros for their inability to pay debts well look at you now Germoney 375 billion in debt. Pay now

>Germany will be crippled by debts to NATO/USA and the UK

>where refugees seek asylum
>Magyarorszag