Progress

Progress

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TIME/status/846836867182055427
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is this news?

Why do I even care about politics these days?

???

God. They usually wait until at least September before they start trying to ruin Christmas.

This is seriously not cool, sometimes I feel good for not being a first worlder

It's things like these that make you wonder if the world would be better with Hitler winning

Why do the left have to bring identity politics into such simple and light hearted things!? Children who are young enough to still beleive on Santa don't give a fuck about diverse you are. This just confuses them.

>santa isn't transitioning

uh, transphobic much?

What do you mean the world would be a far better place, you don't need this kind of things to realize that

What country you from? Don't recognise the flag and I'm too lazy to look it up.

>not knowing poll tells you the country

Hover your mouse over it

Costa Rica

>A saint of Jesus Christ
>gay

Costa Rica

Why would you ever consider being a part of society anymore

there is nothing left.

With Jews you lose -- everything.

fuckign lmao

Shut up Satan.

I wonder what Saint Nickolas would think of this representation of him if you brought it back in time and showed him

At this point I could watch shit like this all day long and I wouldn't feel anything anymore.
The west is dead.

There's literally noting wrong with this and if you think otherwise it just shows you have a really small brain

I mean, elves are a bunch of fairies, so...

the eternal leaf.

Satan stop
pls

Just because you're going somewhere/"progressing". Doesn't mean you're going somewhere good.

not like him and misses clause were having kids anyway. though this does bring up the question, is Santa cheating on the misses? is she in on it? do they have three ways?

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

(((Time)))

I heard someone say that every empire that has accepted/openly practiced homosexuality has fallen. Is that true?

If regular Santa comes from the North Pole, then where does nigger Santa come from? Africa?

White Santa watches black Santa give Mrs Claus the BBC up her ass cause he's a cuck.

This.

Santa is a fictional alternative story to the fictional chirstmas story. This work of fiction changes the story of a fictional character. Works of fiction.

Who gives a flying fuck?

HE COMES FROM SOUTH POLE NIGGA

Not enough -isms in your post. Nice try tho.

Are you 5 or just never left your safe space?

Melanin blocks Vitamin D synthesis, so Santa's gay Black lover is doomed to eventually an hero from depression

Rica Costa

SONG OF THE SOUTH POLE

Hobby Lobby starts stocking above the shelves in May.

That filename kek

Every empire has fallen, regardless.

Test

Newfag detected!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!! all the good childhood dreams are soon gona be dead Fuck man! wtf who makes this shit up !!??

Rosta Cica

Best Korea.

HOW WAS DIs MAKE U FEEL WHITE BOI
DAT T H I C C Boipuss bout to get
C O A L ' D

Lot of weird shit going down in the North Poll these days, what's you doing there, Black Santa?

>tfw Mrs. Claus is being cucked by Santa's gay black clone

Fuck you where my chicken tendies? Pizza rolls? Mt Jew? You can't draw my safe space right! Reeee!

this person is from reddit or is 14.

I don't care if the holocaust happened or not at this point. It was justified by the shit we are seeing today. Are we in Weimar Republic 2.0?

How can Mrs. Clause even compete?

She did let herself go and gave him no kids to show for it.

This is the kind of shit you'd expect would be printed in some gay interest magazine. It's a niche product for a niche audience.

The fact that this non-news item is waved around by a mainstream outlet just shows the agenda at work.

wrong on both counts, bucko

Doesn't she get dicked by blaqq santa while white santa sits in the corner, crying and watching

Country where they play with crocs.

Nuff said.

really fries those almonds

so brave and progressive for the little goyims

croatia is the best too bad its going to be overrun by muslims in a couple of years

I discribed in a previous comment how it goes down but yea.

White Santa watches
Black Santa puts it in Mrs Claus ass

Lol you don't know the Croats.

Santa is a coalburner? What the fuck?

To be fair Santa is a made up marketing character by coca cola

He is degenerate by design

What, exactly, is the purpose of sexualizing children's entertainment?

>santa was made by coca cola

North Korea

Well he's hardly in the bible

What if you're gay but racist?

The author, Daniel Kibblesmith

You should probably hang yourself for spitting on a Saints grave, you moron.

kys faggot

He's a mix of pagan mythology and Christianity that predates Coke by hundreds of years

Mate I'm Jewish and even I can admit the world would be a better place if he won. How is this not common knowledge at this point?

He does like little boys, girls and elves.

Hopefully I underestimate them but almost every european nation is cucked so I stance remains

Can...can we hang him
with that tie?

They be Slavs bro not the bs euro chucks you are in Germany France or Sweden.

It'd be more accurate to say that Coca-Cola popularized the current cultural image of Santa Claus.

They literally erased a female to make this book.

Ms., Claus died for your virtue signalling, you sexists piece of shit.

We need to bring back Krampus.

>Not even a nazi
>Think we let the krauts off too easily with Versailles after they tried Brest Livotsk
>Now consider the fascists were the natural response to the insanity of the weimar republic and we're due for a similar response today.

Diversity is beautiful, accept that bigots and racists! Multiculturalism is the reason of Brazil being so good to live, the same happens to Japan or Canada for example!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheeiiiiiiit

Mrs Claus was a bitch anyways

This is hilarious. I'm buying it.

twitter.com/TIME/status/846836867182055427

it's actually real

daily reminder faggots,
>1 post by this id
>single letter sentence
>this kind of content is /new/ worthy
fucking sage and report.

Day of the Rake when?

I wish I could find jewish subversion funny

>A FUCKING LEAF

The fucking Leafs did this,didn't they.

Are you Jew by religion or heritage or both?