Sup Forums prove to me that the Nazis didn't genocide the Jews

And if the Nazis didn't, should they have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-to-refute-holocaust-denial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove to me that they did. And if they did, why shouldn't they have?

With today's technology, it would have taken thousands of years to do the amount of burning that was claimed.

There was literally no gas remains found in any "gas chambers"

There was theater, football teams, medical care, dental care and had their own currency. If they hated them so much and wanted to kill them, why let them have all of this?

They should have called the camps "Planned Adulthood." Democrats are okay with genocide as long as they are getting party donations.

This can't be legit. Is this actually suggesting every single death camp was supposedly in later Soviet occupied territory? Got anything else to read into that?

fuck off share blue
stadion 5300
I know jews, there are jews in israel and all over the world
if the nazi's genocide the jews, there wouldn't be jews
nazi's gave it their all to genocide the jews but they ended up just murdering most of them because they were lead by the king of methheads who lost his mind.
stop trying to push this fucking meme and anybody who replies to this fucking asshole is a fucking asshole

you and the thousands of bait eaters who can't just skip these goddamn threads are why we have shareblue infesting Sup Forums

The fuck are you doing here then? Why you gotta be such a bait eater that can't just skip these goddamn threads?

they did but 6 gorillions wasnt enough

bump

Look at these death camps.

It is true and even (((Wikipedia))) proves it.

Never forget the 6 Gorillion Goy!

Good story.
Does someone have the one with the guard dog which is biting off genitals or the inmates being forced to swim in the pool until they drown?

Soviets are known to fake history.

And why does no one care about this?

Pure coincidence

Can Sup Forums prove that millions of German women were raped in the Soviets' advance? Because they weren't. Were a few hundred or maybe at most a few thousand raped? Sure. Its war. Rape happens. But millions? Literally no evidence to suggest this. Anti-Soviet propaganda hastily concocted in the face of embarrassing defeat.

literally never seen those pictures to the left

>With today's technology, it would have taken thousands of years to do the amount of burning that was claimed.

This Pole said they had three minute combustion in special electric crematoriums.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

There are still Jews isn't that proof enough.

Whether it happened or not is kind of irrelevent eh? I mean the main takeaway that i got from any holocaust seminar was "genocide is bad". I personally dont believe in killing all the jews, genocide by racial type is just stupid IMO. anyway, whether or not it happened it matters how you think of it now.

Redpill me on jews deserving genocide if you want

I'm having such a hard time picturing this fucking HoloCoaster lmao. Did the little cars get incinerated too??? This is such a shoddy description, seems purely made up to instill fear. Did they build new cars for every single batch of jews?? Was the corridor big enough for these things to u-turn? It couldn't have backed out because of the one very close behind it??

But... but the holocaust is real...

LITERALLY refute any of this. Protip: you can't.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-to-refute-holocaust-denial

inb4
>j-j-jewish site! JIDF! I don't have to address the content of the arguments!

oy vey you anti-semite. This is not to be made light of. My grandfather rode the holocoaster after he nearly died on the masturbation machines.

You can trust the soviets. They are your greatest allies. They just took a wrong turn the second Germany fell.

HahahahahaHAHAHAHA

We need to get the term fake history into the public lexicon like fake news. All the lies about Nazi Germany is literally fake history- meanwhile anything covering up the real crimes done by the communist soviet union is fake history as well. If people were forced to examine true history there would never be another threat of communism ever again

Some faggot used his report as proof of the holohoax in one of these threads a while back, so I read it. Not only did he not write his report until he was in Italy in 1945, but it such ridiculous propaganda that I don't know how it was taken seriously. The only interesting bit in it is that he identifies Soviet POWs as the source of Typhus in the camp. This means that the Soviets killed a bunch of jews in Auschwitz.

>The old crematorium was not able to burn dead bodies from our central camp in addition to dead bodies from Rajsko (the chimney erected in 1940 had split and got shattered by continuous vapours out of the dead bodies. A new one was erected). So the dead bodies were buried in wide trenches, with the help of commandos composed of Jews. Two new crematoriums of electric combustion were being erected in a hurry in Birkenau.
>Technical specifications were done in the construction office. By words of a colleague from that office, each crematorium had eight stands, two corpses to be put into each stand. Three-minute electric combustion.

The holocaust is a lie.

Seems like the new trend in Jewish history is that they didn't necessarily use the cremation equipment at the death camps to burn all the Jews. They are now thought to be caches of hidden mass graves and burned bodies to explain the "missing" millions Jews critics claim. Also roaving grounds of Soviet vans that "liquidated" Jews. So there would be no trace.

Checkmate racists.

Innocent until proven guilty

Everything you said there is provably false

Also, saying that governments made up a story isn't being a racist.

You can't prove there isn't huge caches of bodies of Jews buried throughout Germany.

CHECK. MATE.

Can't prove there is.

There is diamonds in my anus right now.

YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT THERE AREN'T.

CHECK. MATE.

G-germany is just trying to deny the evidence!

King me!

>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-to-refute-holocaust-denial

im not allowed to talk about that subject.

sincerely,

>I'll continue to live in my ignorant headspace and be proud of it

The holocaust is a lie and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

Unless it's a true and direct contradiction of the facts that help disprove the holocaust.

See

Millions were raped you shitskin.
The Soviets have documents proving how many women their savage mongrel asiatic turkic hordes raped.
Also we are forgetting the hundreds of thousands of German women raped by Allied Soldiers.
Now factor in the Eisenhower Death Camps where 10 Million Germans were systematically killed and raped, mostly women and children.
And all of this is well documented in U.S Gov Documents and actual bodies that have been found in these camps.

A lot of these don't refute any claims so much as cast doubt on veracity of IHR's doubt of the veracity of the original claims. Also a shitton of these are just ad-hominems.

I mean one of the "refutations" is literally
>Revisionist "humor"

The first point is 3 pages worth of shit, I have gone through all of this paperwork already, no papers regarding the extermination of the jews through the use of concentration camp, or files regarding the shipments of zyklon b to the camps were ever recovered.

But wouldn't it just be magical if after 4 years of trying to fight this redpill I finally did find those documents about the holocaust on a site called jewishvirtuallibrary? I'm sure if I did it would be pure coincidence. Fuck off leaf

*regarding large shipments of zyklon b to be used as extermination tool

zyklon b was used in the camps to bug bomb the jew's clothes and kill lice

Then...what CAN we do about this ordeal?

If the Jews ARE the parasites of this world, how we will deal with them?

What if i don't care that they got slaughtered and considering they weren't even my people

Yeah, they're totally gonna put "extermination" on their orders of Zyklon. Are you real?

That's exactly why they used it: it's inconspicuous. It wouldn't draw attention. They could order it en masse under the guise of disease control.

Enough Zyklon b to use as pest control

>HCN (hydrocyanic acid, the gas released by Zyklon-B) has a "side effect" which the SS found very useful: it kills human beings quite well.
>In fact, the same concentration kills humans and other mammals much faster than it kills lice and bugs. The concentration used for delousing, 8-10 grams per cubic meter, kills humans very quickly, though it takes up to 32 hours to get rid of bugs and clothes moths. Even when a lower concentration is used, death comes swiftly.
>In fact, HCN is used to kill people in gas chambers today, in the United States.

I challenge anyone credible to refute this.

I read through all of these, Nizkor rarely actually refutes the point that IHR brings to the table and just hinges his arguments on morality. This literally made me cringe, he backs the narrative that the Nazis of this board always calim of just continuously saying "muh 6 million" "Muh antisemitism" instead of actually refuting any points.

I swear to god everyday i come here i can't help but slowly be converted what the fuck is this.

>The nazis had guns, a weird side effect of guns was that they are quite good at killing humans in addition to animals
>In fact, the same concentration kills humans as kills other mammals much faster than it kills lice and bugs, the caliber used for hunting big game, 7.52x 57mm mouser, kills humans very quickly, though it takes up to 32 hour to finish a hunt for a buck, even when firing lower calibers guns, death comes swiftly
>In fact(using the same phrase twice in a row), bullets are used to kill people today by the armed forces and local police forces

could =/= did

Pretty sure there hasn't been any evidence of zyklon used to kill humams at any of the death camps.

Zyklon leaves a blue stain, which has never been found in the showers aka "gas chambers" at death camps.

The pictures of pulrs of corpses all show signs of starvation rather than killing off healthy individuals. It's far more likely that the Nazis ran out of food / starved their labor force as the war ran long. Why waste money bug bombing them when typhus and hunger does the same for free?

Gas chambers were just a rumor that's been proven to have been spread before the actual creation of the camps and rounding up of Jews in Germany.

Guns are a lot messier, less candid and more expensive than gas. Zyklon was very easy to store and transport via sealed tins, widely available, and very efficient at killing. They ordered it anyway as a typhus measure, and it doubled as a human extermination tool.

He cites plenty of sources for his claims, and debunks the many common denial claims regarding lack of records and killing mechanisms.

Leuchter's prussian blue argument has been refuted already.

Yes, most of the individuals killed were sickly, useless for labor.

I still see no proof. And ad hominem is not an argument.

Oh, and why on earth would they rely on disease to kill them when disease poses a threat to the staff as well? They had to contain it. Gas on the other hand is easily controlled.

Is there any other evidence that proves this "blue stain" other than that image that floats around?

You can't prove a negative.

>Germans evenly spaced out cynaide capsules thrown from tiny holes on roof in such a way as not to leave evidence.

Not likely.

The Nazis intention was to get forced labor and steal property. Why kill your work force? If they were sickly and dying, why spend money killing them faster when your factories needed to make the chemicals were already strained from the war?

Germany invaded France through Belgium and Britain didn't get involved in fighting until much later. How did Germany start the war?

According to (((Dr. Green)))

I'm sure it was real in their minds.

It's an observable chemical reaction.

Shooting would still have been easier, cheaper, and more efficient. That and Thyphus would always be a threat to the officers. It was decimating the entire country at the time.

SLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREADSLIDE THREAD

>i will just put ((())) and it's fake now xDDDDDD zomg

Is it true that historians claim the Nazis buried the Jewish bodies and than dug them up and burnt them?

In the same argument he made there he said that 90% of the Zyklon B used at Auschwitz was used as a de-lousing agent, whilst also admitting there were other more effective gases that were available at the time.

So if only 10% of the Zyklon B was used to actually kill people then transportation of more effective gases wouldn't be a problem, and your very 'efficient claim' doesn't add up because there were much more efficient gases.

And again, if the individuals who were being 'gassed' were already sickly and unable to work they wouldn't need to be gassed, that logic just doesn't add up, why waste that much effort and time to create gas chambers to kill people who are already basically dead? If you're seriously expecting me to believe people who at that time were creating some of the most advanced war technologies used this kind of logic, im sorry but i just can't buy it.

And you're argument about Guns being less candid and messy, Nizkor uses the fact that were mass shootings as an argument many of time. So again that logic just still doesn't add up.

The worst part here is that i've never been interested in this bullshit and haven't even taken a side and can just see the blatant bullshit surrounding this.

Ohhhhh fuck

Yeah. There are eye witnesses who claim to have dug up Jewish graves to burn the bodies and then rebury them.

The factories were churning out Zyklon to deal with the typhus epidemic. As I explained, it doubled as an extermination tool, and Nazis would have the monopoly on resources.

They didn't rely on the Jews as a workforce, they just exploited the prisoners that they planned to kill eventually until they were no longer useful. The extermination plans are documented and publicly available, though the exact mechanisms were intentionally obfuscated by coded language.

>Sup Forums prove to me that the Nazis didn't genocide the Jews

They're still here aren't they?

Yes. It happened when they started to lose the war. Dig up the war crime evidence and destroy it.

All the info you could ever want to know is in this thread:
>MASTER THREAD on Jews!

It's well documented:´

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005

He didn't "admit" there were more effective gases. Learn to read. He's quoting the IHR's claim that there are.
>In fact, the Nazis did try using carbon monoxide, in the Action Reinhard camps, and also at Maidanek, where bottled CO and piping apparatus was found. But, as Höss explained in his memoirs, he found the existing methods inefficient and decided to switch to Zyklon-B instead.
>The only other instance of a specific gas being named, that we have yet found, is a laughable demonstration of ignorance. In the so-called "Lüftl Report," Walter Lüftl writes:
>Anyone familiar with the danger involved in handling hydrocyanic acid gas (which is explosive and extremely toxic) must wonder why the SS executioners didn't use carbon dioxide gas -- which is easier to handle and completely harmless to the executioner -- to kill the prisoners who were allegedly poisoned with Zyklon.
>Any textbook on physiology confirms that in the event of anoxia (oxygen deprivation), disturbances of brain functioning appear after five seconds, followed by unconsciousness after 15 seconds, and brain death after five minutes. This is how animals are put to sleep, painlessly and surely. It also works with people.
>This is sheer stupidity. Carbon dioxide simply asphyxiates its victims, drowning them in oxygenless air. Unconsciousness would take much longer than fifteen seconds. Death would not be painless, it would be about as painful as strangling or drowning. And carbon dioxide must be transported compressed in bottles, since "dry ice" cannot be sublimated quickly enough to kill anyone.
>How many bottles of carbon dioxide would it take to completely replace the normal, oxygenated air in a gas chamber? How much would it cost to transport and refill these bottles? Wouldn't it be easier to use a small amount of a poison that must only achieve a few hundred parts per million to be deadly, instead of having to reach a concentration sufficient to displace the oxygen from the air?

cont.

Still haven't explained why you would use a scarace precious resource to kill already dead prisoners of war.

And of course they used them as labour. That was the whole plan.

youre tired jidf. go to bed.

wow the double speak on that. it was like the oj simpson trial.

if the holocaust isnt not real, you have to believe.

>a scarace precious resource
>zyklon B

lol.

>And of course they used them as labour. That was the whole plan.
Germans only needed strong men, a couple of children (children are small and sometimes where useful to move inside heavy machinery) and a couple of women.

It was a organic process, germans didn't killed those who they saw as "valuable".

The rest where pretty much useless, and therefore targeted for erradication

There was no reason to order extra gases when Zyklon was working double duty and getting the job done. Auschwitz is just one camp, and they only needed 10% of the gas because of its efficiency, and the fact that there were far less people than lice. The killing wasn't the bottleneck in the process, it was the burning of the bodies, which was handled by industrial cremation ovens far stronger than the oft-cited civilian ones, and open air burning pits.

They killed them because they were burdens and disease carriers, and their abundance of Zyklon made it easy to get rid of them instead of dealing with live bodies, however debilitated. The technology was designed for efficient mass extermination, and we use the same HCN to execute criminals in the US today.

Yes, there were mass shootings in different contexts, like ghetto raids. But like I said the gas was more cost efficient given its utility, controlled, clean, and preferable when it was practical.

Prove to me you're not a retarded jew. There were less than 300 thousand jews in Germany at the time. Simple logic (retard level logic) says that 6 million jews could not have been holocausted. The number is simply made up.

Census of 1939 shows how many jews were in Germany at the time. Something like 279 thousand. There weren't even 6 million jews in all of europe at the time.

jew population worldwide was around 15 million before ww2 and after ww2, it was still around 15 million. The whole story is a lie. jews lie for money, what a shocker!

There were more effective gases.

You literally just addressed one of my points, while literally shilling about one gas in particular.

It also seems quite peculiar to me that the argument is used that the Nazis attempted to destroy the evidence by blowing up portions of the concentration camps thats why they had to be 'rebuilt' while also conveniently leaving behind and forgetting about all of their memoirs and documentation.

let me tell you a story jidf.

here in america, we believe in freedom of speech.

your anti holocaust laws are the opposite.

drop those laws and commit to open televised debates on it.

then we might believe.

not one human being should have spent an hour in prison on this bullshit till proven.

yet you have jailed senior citizens on without evidence in germany.

if you are an american, you can get burn in hell for jailing people on this shit.

if youre a foreigner, eat shit. we died saving you from those magical camps and you shove this shit in your liberators faces

your absolute shit either way.

by the way im from a persecuted minority too that suffered a genocidal order with lots of proof so i know its possible to prove it without a doubt.

no one says mormons werent murdered and driven out to die.

on the other hand not one mormon would jail you over saying we werent and not one mormon has demanded reparations.

i dont see armenian christians needing constant recognition.

how about the genocided japanese catholics?

Or how about the genocided buddhists in afghanistan?

youre a disgrace to humanity.

Well. I think he's right boys. The Holocaust actually fucking happened. fuck me.

Lying shareblue jew here.. Please KYS!

>There were more effective gases.
bro, silver is a better conductor then copper. So what?

Prove to me that they did. And if they did, why shouldn't they have?

the odd thing about jews is even when they are on top of all industry and have all political control.

even when they assassinate their opponents like Forestal and Patton.

its still not enough. for some reason you faggots think you have to get white mens approval that you were a bunch of faggots you adopted communism to enrich yourselves, got BTFO'd by a bunch of Germans, and then didn't fight till the last man to make them pay.

no you want us all to believe that you wily bastards that hold the world hostage with nukes are some innocents.

you're need for acceptance is disgusting. go back to israel and kill some palestinian children and write how it was a good thing because they are just 'bomb factories'

>About three million in Poland, a million in Hungary, more than a million in the area of Russia occupied by the Nazis, and many, many more all over Europe. According to the Nazis' own figures given in the Wannsee Protocol, there were eleven million Jews in occupied Europe in 1942.
>The Anglo-American committee who studied the issue estimated the number of Jewish victims at 5.7 million. This was based on population statistics. Here is the exact breakdown, country by country:

Germany - 195,000
Austria - 53,000
Czechoslovakia - 255,000
Denmark - 1,500
France - 140,000
Belgium - 57,000
Luxemburg - 3,000
Norway - 1,000
Holland - 120,000
Italy - 20,000
Yugoslavia - 64,000
Greece - 64,000
Bulgaria - 5,000
Romania - 530,000
Hungary - 200,000
Poland - 3,271,000
USSR - 1,050,000

So again let me get this straight, the most technologically advanced nation for its time went through the trouble of gassing already half dead people, (And you can't tell me this was for sanitation purposes because people had to handle all of the bodies, and fit them through a door way) Just to carry them upstairs to then be cremated, and since they didn't cremate them all the way, they then had to carry the remains to be grinned down, to then dispose of and they did this to a majority of the people that were killed? You're seriously telling me this is more efficient than shooting someone in the back of the head and letting their diseased body fall into a pit? You're actually telling me the most advanced country at its time used this kind of logic and was able to almost take the entirety of Europe over?