Why dont normies understand homosexuals are mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because normies are taught how to think

Because of the medias campaign to normalize. Not saying that its the only thing but it definitely is one of the main causes.

Does anybody else get tired of explaining marxism?

>why dont normies understand homosexuals are mentally ill?
B/c we live in a propaganda state.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Not enough intelligence. The intuitive emotional IQ required to makes this simples realization is being destroyed by "normies are taught how to think", basically

In sum, some people because they are inately dumb, others are being made dumb

Sadly most faggots will admit they have mental issues. Most are on the pharma jew anyway.

Normies aren't very smart, but you can't blame them. We've been force fed a fake version of history and lied to all our lives. It takes courage and intelligence to break out of it, qualities in short supply.

start copying and pasting this
makes life easier. and harder on the shariablue shills. basic truth can't be countered.

yes

they did a good job. when i was blue pilled I just thought it was a normal thing for a minority of guys. but now that I think about, I cant think of any gays I have met in real life that seem even remotely stable. Yet in every TV show and movie theres charismatic healthy gay characters. I dont condone killing them or defending aids research(WBC style) and all that. but we need to be honest with these illnesses

because they're not? it's just two dudes or two chicks, just because your magical book says it's bad in the same chapter that says you can't plow the corners of your fields or wear mixed cloth doesn't mean it's somehow true.

I dunno, why doesn't Sup Forums realize that the flamboyant, hypersexual gay stereotype is part of a forced liberal media narrative and doesn't accurately represent the majority of gays?

a high percentage of them are pedos

also try imagining your son is a faggit

Borderbros make sure to lock your Wifi so leafs cant use it

I was at a talk by a marxist professor today. He was visibly still in shock from the election and was having trouble formulate cogent thoughts. I think that they are coming to realize there days are over, and it is glorious... Many such cases. Sad!

they aren't mentally ill they are sexually ill.

Has nothing to do with religon most faggots are sick in the head and disgusting.

They do. Everyone does.

They're just afraid to say so in public for fear of angering the gay mafia.

I have never met a homosexual or a tranny that honestly had a normal up bringing. Always the dad was missing, or they were abused, or raped, or they had a drug problem, or they went to prison and didn't see women for years.

Never.

All they need is a relative as batshit crazy as mine to see it. Cousin, unmarried woman of 50 years out of the blue claims to always felt like a man. She changes her name, starts hormone pills, and desires surgery (shudder.) The goal is to attract of all things, a gay man. That my friends is insanity. And this was blessed by her/his Psychologist.

>pasta
>muh genocide

can you post pics of your kids instead so i at least have something to "enjoy"

good work, agent

keep doing your part

14/88

that bitch is ugly you ponce

It's possible to love someone regardless of their genitalia while not giving a shit about procreation, let them do what they want as it doesn't affect you

wew lad mate
it's time to make america great again

You could say that about anyone.
However, homosexuals choose to be gay, or they're just complete faggots.