LOL Should I work for the NSA LOL

I can't find anything else with my shitty poly sci degree tee hee. I'm past the point of moral principles i graduated six and a half years ago and im gonna get evicted soon. I'm a substitute teacher.

please stop using unity. try xmonad

Go ahead. Do it. Seriously. Then you will see how incredibly retarded Snowden actually is.

Heil Hitler.

>apply for government job
>background check
>Sup Forums.org comes up
>into the trash.jpg

hitler was a communist, so no.

sounds confusing i don't kno what im doing but i hate microsoft and apple

I'm use this website for research purposes only

Yes,and leak happenings to Sup Forums.

how does the substitute teacher thing go? you like it or not?

join the border patrol and make a fucking difference user. They are hiring all positions. it's time for you to stop sitting around being a pussy and start helping to make america great again. www.cbp.gov/careers

>join the border patrol
join ice, border patrol is useless right now.

I mean, it would probably be a fun job, but they're cucked as hell. Definitely leak from the inside, though. Whistleblow the fuck out of it.

lol noobuntu fag

They don't want you.

i mean just browse the internet most days. but the kids are rude and rowdy and it is hard to control a class of 40. it is a demeaning job but it is also easy for the most part

i would do it if i were you its probably better than being a substitute teacher

if they give me a polygraph test and/or a hair follicle drug test im totally fucked

do you ever get to just cart in a tv, or show a movie or something on the projector?

our subs didnt do shit. i had a sub take over for my pregnant gym teacher in high school and he'd just turn on a radio and go sit on the bleachers while everyone could play basketball or do whatever every day.

>reddit user
go back, seriously

>Pay Plan
>GG
Speaks for itself

Headline 5 years from now

"The NSA Analyst Who Went Rogue: A Story Of How 4Channer Gone Rogue Sent White Nationalist Propaganda To Every Phone In The USA"

>Entry is with a high school diploma or GED plus 4 years of relevant experience, or an Associate's degree plus 2 years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor's degree and no experience.

>- Degree in a liberal arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable.

sup 'tina? You Italian? I'm Italian.

>cucked
go back to the donald faggot

We can only pray that Kek wills it.

>BREAKING NEWS
>Meet the NSA Insider Responsible for the Federal Gas The Jews Race War Now Initiative

>unity
why are you not using the best desktop environment user? i.e. KDE

Just think of commies when they ask the control questions.

>apple

into the trash you go

It will happen. It's only a matter of time. Screencap this.

nsa probably requires full scope poly

I considered working there but decided not to.
Good luck OP.

yeah right, like they would hire you

Meh, I don't trust them.

>checked
it's all keyboard shortcuts. took me about 2 hours to master. saved me probably 1000 hours since i started using it about a year ago and way less carpal tunnel.

kde is also bloat. if you're too lazy to learn xmonad, at least use xfce.

this

is it bad that every time I type sudo I think "do it faggot"?

Just know there are literally thousands of other people sending an application to that one job

The worst interface. Dude I think you could do better.

that's just racist

kek

Depending where you go, you might get shit pay

Im pretty sure you are not allowed to publically disscuss your application to a job like this.

And ur on this website so you are politically toxic.

they polygraph. If they ask me if i've ever done psychedelic drugs or ask me about government conspiracies i am fugged

movie days are the easiest days. The hardest days are when I'm with second graders all day reading them stories and teaching them math and shit fuck that and fuck them

im a total amateur it was hard enough setting this up

>I can't find anything else with my shitty poly sci degree tee hee. I'm past the point of moral principles i graduated six and a half years ago and im gonna get evicted soon. I'm a substitute teacher.
Correction: xmonad with xmobar.
Otherwise, the gets speaks.

>college dropout reporting in
>doing my own research
i'm looking it up, but what's the difference between and/or advantage of xmobar vs. xmonad? this is the first i've heard of xmobar.

in my experience, the best thing to do after you install a debian-based distro is to `apt-get install xmonad suckless-tools`, reboot, and enjoy