Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jFfT2MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you leave and never come back?

when will you jump for trump?

Would you rather be a boy or a girl?

Have you prepped the bull today?

Being a guy is pretty good

what do you think about rural and suburban retards who voted for drumpf?

what's the point? we already know what you are going to say.

You ever see your mom naked? You ever fap while thinking about it?

Heres what I think about Trump voters:

I think when it comes down to it, there are two kinds
1. Those who support him
2. And those who felt that Hillary was so unbearable that Trump was their best option
While I think the first group is comprised largely of retards, I have a great deal of sympathy for the second. I think that if the democratic process is so bad that someone would vote for an orange over a politcian there is something wrong. Overall I try to prevent allowing a single image of a group of people represent all of them.

Do you believe that all ethnicities are equally as intelligent on average?

What's the most controversial thing you believe, faggot?

How many dicks have been in your ass, and how many of them were black?

gay

How far do I have to lower my IQ in order to be like you?

Ask a Fascist anything at all...

Why do you think you deserve so much of my income?

Daddy?

did you know that your girlfriend fucks other guys behind your back?

You know, most people on welfare in America are conservatives. So your argument here makes you look like a tard.

You didn't answer the question. You're implying that I'm ok with conservatives taking my income, when it's anything but.

Also I'm not a conservative so your argument falls apart there too.

Here, I'll rephrase it for you: Why do you support politicians who think it's OK to forcibly take my income and give it to people who make less than me?

>I think that if the democratic process is so bad that someone would vote for an orange over a politcian there is something wrong.

How old are you, libfag? Are you not old enough to remember how hip deep in shit Bill and Hillary were in Arkansas when the CIA was running the Iran-Contra guns for cocaine operation out of Mena, Ark. with Hillary's law firm handling the paperwork and Bill personally signing off on ADFA loans for the purpose of laundering drug and black ops money? Are you not old enough to see how rich they became from betraying the American people for their selfish benefit? We voted for Trump BECAUSE he is not a politician of that sort.

Yep. I live in Austin and from my experience people of different races seem to be pretty equal

I don't know. I'm pretty center left in my views, nothing too radical

I think political affiliaion largely stems from an individuals balance of values between freedom and equality. While I appriciate freedom, I was raised with the belief that it's always important to help people.

When and why did you become a Fascist?

DO YOU DO POISON?

Why aren't you a National Syndicalist?

>over 90% of the american academy of science are liberal

>the liberal tech sector is literally carrying the economy and global innovation

>you are a white nigger that works in a shoe store asking about IQ

do you actually think homosexuals are mentally healthy individuals?

>I was raised with the belief that it's always important to help people.

So did Hitler, his own people.

>OP already plugging his ears pretending not have seen the question asking him to justify heavy taxation for a welfare state
>Calls Trump supporters retards
You're being real convincing here, champ

I noticed that the cheif argument for supporting any candiate is that the alternative is worse. I didn't really like Yillary all that much, I completly understand why people didn't like her at all. Voters have the ability to send a powerful message on election day. I think its time for both washington and the DNC to listen to these people who seem so fed up and hopless that they are willing to vote for said orange

UBI is about to become a real thing thanks to automation

uber is already using full autonomous vehicles so that means every white man with a nigger wheel turning job will be automatically obsolete overnight....that is millions of jobs in the US. how do you propose to keep those people from rioting for food when jobs don't exist?

t. embedded engineer

Have you come to terms with the fact that your politics are effeminate in nature....Have you noticed that lefty white men seem to be faggity and weak??

Have you always lived in Austin?
Does it ever make you wonder why people in very white areas like Vermont or Maine are far less racist and far more liberal than white people living in places like the South?

Are you a real liberal, or a communist "liberal"?

Forgive me. I really don't think I'm qualified to talk about welfare or taxation policy, but here it goes. The welfare state worries me. I think that the cheif idea behind the concept of society is that we all sacrfice for our collective good. I am willing to listen to arguments that state that increased welfare spending is a poor idea, but I would like to hear a solution to go along with it. Again I won't profess to know what the hell I'm talking about.
As far as trump supporters go, I think this: I have a hard time understanding the views of voters that supported him BEFORE the RNC as opposed to those that supported him AFTER

black girl or faggot?

Who did you vote for

Why did you make this discord server?
discord.gg/jFfT2MQ

Pay up you fucking kike. This shit isn't ok.

I totally get that, but in my mind Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama are all part of the same shadow government regime that has let the CIA and corporations run wild. I voted for Trump because he said he was against those things, time will only tell.

A few years before that operation got going up in Arkansas it was operating in Louisiana, where I was living at the time. It was outrageous they way law enforcement, politicians, and thugs were behaving. Landing cocaine laden airplanes on the highway, transporting coke in sheriff dept. helicopters, allowing vicious murders to take place with no repercussions. A kid I went to school with was run off the road in his car and then a bulldozer was used to crush his car, leaving him for dead. He didn't die though, nearly every bone in his body was broken, his brain was messed up, and one leg ended up lots shorter than the other. This 19 year old kid was turned into a freakshow monster, but at least he lived. What did he do? He told some federal investigators where contraband was stored on his father's property, which he did because they scared the shit out of him. The feds were running the upper levels, and then when they started mopping up the feds came in and started prosecuting people on the fringes, while leaving the main players to go on to Arkansas. This is what our government had been since the mid seventies, if not before.

How does this image make you feel?

Whoops, meant are you black, gay, a woman, or jewish?

like, whats the appeal for a heterosexual white man for liberalism? You like waiting in the back of the progressive stack while some obese niggress talks about how the last exam was microaggressing her?

answer my question ya cuck

>jobs are about to become obsolete, trust me goy
>therefore it is moral for me to forcefully take 50% of your income and give it to anyone who votes me into office
k

>ask me anything
>except on policy, I don't know anything about that lol
>b-but the orange man that le comedy jew on tv makes fun of h-haha!
you really are a liberal

Look man, people on this board seem to think that every leftist is a communist. I fucking love the free market and all that its done for me. I just think that it needs to have some boundraies. There was a time when I was younger that I thought Marxism might have some value but I really don't think thts its ever going to make a return to the world stage

tell me the solution, nigger

if the mudkike shithole of germany had 50% unemployment overnight how would you keep the proles from rioting and torching your little nazi blockhouse?

I-I'm with h-Her *sniff*

OKAY, HERE'S THE BASIC GESTALT:

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE,

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH",

OBELISK ON PHOBOS,

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON,

ELITES THINK HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS,

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL,

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS,

GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX CREATED BY THE GLOBALISTS TO CRIPPLE WESTERN INDUSTRY,

ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS,

ELITES INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS,

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL,

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR,

CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED,

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS,

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS,

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES,

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM,

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE,

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION,

CNN PART OF CIA DISINFO DIVISION,

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST ELITES,

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP IS UNDERWAY,

WIKILEAKS CAME FROM WITHIN PATRIOT AGENCIES,

ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS,

ELITES WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS,

GOOGLE IS HELPING ELITES BUILD A HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF PREDICTING THE FUTURE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE,

THE ELITES ARE LOSING TO THE NERV REPUBLIC,

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED,

TREMENDOUS SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES WILL BE RELEASED THANKS TO TRUMP,

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

You dense motherfucker. You're describing a future threat and use it to justify what has been practice for over 100 years. How can you not see that "sudden, full automation overnight" is not and never has been the justification for the welfare state.

I've always lived in Austin, yes. Never had a problem with race relations. People around here just seem to see though that stuff. My best friend is a half-black guy and I dated a mexcan girl back in high school

Are you for or against Affirmative Action?

>isle of man

is that a gay nightclub

I think that most "faggy" men align with the left but not all men on the left are "faggy"

it's been happening for years along with outsourcing, dumbass

there are no manufacturing jobs in the US....none and it's just going to get worse

and the moral basis is that welfare takes care of your community which is what the stormfags like yourself like to tout. it's not supposed to be abused but every system ever created will always be abused

welfare is there to help members of your community through hard times because you might find yourself there one day, plain and simple

How many all black families or all mexican families have invited you over to share Christmas or Sunday dinner with them? How many black or mexican weddings and funerals have you attended?

Automation scares the shit out of me. I honestly have no clue what we can do to stop it, and with the current political environment being centeered on the president so much its not likely we'll find a nation wide solution soon.

No, no, no. Allow me to explain.

The CIA is being retaken by patriots on our side as we speak.

We came rather close to having a state media blackout via a "Ministry of Truth".

There is an obelisk on phobos.

An ocean under the moon.

Global warming is a hoax created by the globalists to cripple western industry.

The globalist elite believe humanity are the reproductive organs for a machine consciousness, interdimensional beings are real, and that stars act as gateways to other dimensions, if you believe their conversations as revealed by Wikileaks. Extraordinary!

Elite pedophile technocrats are the globalists, including the Bilderberg group, the Club of Rome, the Davos oligarchs and of course Soros.

Facebook and Apple are CIA tentacles, attempting total information control.

Canada is even more fucked than we imagined.

HAARP is a system for weather modification-mind control using series of satellites and submarines - the Weather Wars are here.

Chemtrail and biological weapon testing on citizens was legalized under Obama.

JFK, the last gunslinger, was killed for trying to stop secret societies embedded within the Federal Reserve.

Obama's mother was a CIA sex operative, and that's literally declassified.

CNN is part of the CIA Hollywood disinfo division.

Patriots now in open rebellion against elites, an intelligence agency internal coup is underway - Wikileaks came from within patriot agencies.

The globalist elite believe they communicate with extra-dimensional beings.

The globalist elite want to enslave humanity and wipe out the remains with bioweapons.

The globalist elite are losing to the NERV Republic.

9/11 was a combination of bombs inside the building and reshelled drones. Fly-by-radio drones have existed since WW2, now highly advanced and widely deployed.

Truly tremendous scientific advances will be released thanks to trump.

Trump is really truly honestly /ourguy/ and possibly the savior of individualism

>think that if the democratic process is so bad that someone would vote for an orange over a politcian
This shit right here is why the right hates you and votes right. Aggorant smugness along with assuming your politics belong on another level above trumps.
Its not really an argument when you boil it down just a way to show you "dont like the meanie orange racist"

Government will always be corrupt in nature. Not because Bush or Clinton or Obama are evil but because they suffer a conflict of intrest. I understand the desire to change things up, but personally I'm one or stability

>everyone who disagrees with me is a stormfag
>even when they are arguing against taxes
>the contradiction in this is due to their idiocy, not due to my false assumption

Either way, all of the things you described can be achieved through charity. It does not require threat and use of force. In fact, threat or use of force to take other people's money, even under the pretense of doing good, is immoral. If you doubt that, try to rob a rich dude and give the money to starving children, see how far you get in court.

Somewhat uncomfortable. I've never actually seen one in person

Get the fuck out of my state you retarded faggot

That's some high test right there.

It's not a nightclub, it's a gay island isn't it?

>Somewhat uncomfortable. I've never actually seen one in person
Enough said fellas. Limp wristed liberal who doesnt actually take the time to listen to opposition. Probably watches a Buzzfeed video here and there on kikebook.

I don't agree with all of the left ideology. In fact i'd rather have a world where parties are less important than individuals. I'd say I'm moderate but I think thats somewhat vague. So just like my dick, I lean slightly left.

getting charity from jews like yourself isn't completely deterministic and you need to know ahead of time how much is coming in and going out for planning purposes

not everyone in society is as giving as you would like to believe

What's your question?

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

I thought it would be fun to talk to people I disagree with. I'd rather be frank that I don't know enough to talk specifics on tax policy. Sorry

K

America leads global innovation, not Europe which is more liberal. The conservative business elites finds the tech sector useful, so they give them money to invent. The american academy of science are also mostly cucks. The best scientist aren't in academia.

>> anyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart
>> anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head

Why do you crave the firm hand of totalitarianism, when every law you pass necessitates SOMEONE somewhere being shot to death by police, at the very least when resisting arrest to be jailed for failure to appear at court or refusing to pay a fine?

If you call stability death and destruction on three continents stability, then I feel sorry for you. These people, who hold themselves up as paragons of humanity, are doing things more horrible than you can imagine. They think nothing of mutilating innocent people with their machines and their drugs and their lust for power. You don't think it is evil to promote evil and to allow evil to flourish? There is no excuse to be made for this, and putting it down to conflict of interest is outrageous.

Think of a 12 year old boy gang raped in front of his father in a cotton field and then having a shotgun put in his mouth so the father will agree to protect a high status politician. Evil, or conflict of interest? Removing a man's head with a shotgun...evil, or conflict of interest? Using people for political power and then slaughtering them in public on a busy street...evil, or not? There is no defense against these people.

Eh. I don't think discrimination is as prevelnt as it used to be but I'm not sure if I want to get rid of it entirely. Hard Choices my man

not true and weak refutations to boot

I have dinner with my friend pretty regularly. Never been to a wedding of funeral outside of my family.

The first red pill is knowing niggers are less than most races.
Im phoneposting in the toilet but someother poltard cab supply the stats.
They have a majority sub 100 iq around the world. Their history is nothing more than living in mud huts and doing tribal caveman shit until white people brought them technology.

How do you look at all this and not see that niggers are a problem.
You can be real here.
Don't you think niggers chimpout too much?

Not tring to be smug. If Hillary lost to any other repbulicn, i wouldnt be supprised in the least. I just don't think that most people LIKED Trump so much as they HATED Hillary

DO YOU KNOW HOW THE WHITE RACE IS USEFULL TO HUMANITY, YOU COULDNT IMAGINE. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT YOU WILL HAVE AN EXSITENTIAL CRISIS.

HEALTHY WHITE SAFER WORLD.
WHITES PRO LIFE
HEALTHY WHITES FOR A HEALTHY WORLD
HEALTHY WHITES FOR WELL FED WORLD
HEALTHY WHITES FOR AN EDUCATED AND ENTERTAINED WORLD WITH GREAT CHILDHOODS
HEALTHY WHITES FOR SPACE EXPLORATION
HEALTHY WHITES A MERCY OF GOD ON EARTH.

Fuck off, most charities have a very steady flow of income due to a subscription based system. This is such a lazy excuse and slight differences in monthly revenue are not in the least sufficient to justify the amount of power and potential for abuse transferred to the government by creating a welfare state.

As for the money not being enough, that's you admitting that you are robbing people of their money against their will. On top of that, unless you think they are so stupid that you know what's good for them better than themselves, it's also against their best interest.

You're falling for a scheme that only does two things: Inflate government size and allow politicians to easily bribe their way to votes by promising gibs.

Are you classical liberal or commie liberal

Nah, my family never bought a gun because of little children and I really don't have need of one. Not a fan of buzzfeed either

>I just don't think that most people LIKED Trump so much as they HATED Hillary
That's more due to the hate for Shillary than lack of love for Trump though. Go watch some of the rallies. People outside your liberal bubble absolutely adore him.

You should find a good shooting buddy and try it out. Its pretty fun, who knows? You might like it.

when whites don't have anyone else to slaughter, they slaughter each other, just like all the other races do

might be related

If you say so. I just think that lust for power goes beyond party lines

>discrimination is ok but only against races and the gender I dislike
>I have the moral high-ground and will call out people for discriminating against races and the gender I like
:^)

Liberalism is an empty ideology that leads to spiritual death. Why don't you see that?

middle ages retardee speaking with me ? how cute. go kys and bend over like real men do.

Why do you crave the firm hand of totalitarianism, when every law you pass necessitates SOMEONE somewhere being shot to death by police, at the very least when resisting arrest to be jailed for failure to appear at court or refusing to pay a fine?

Honest to God, I've learned that people are inherently the same regardless of skin color. You can call me a cuck but I've had a pretty good time living in a multi-racial world.

Of course it does. Did you not read what I wrote? I blame both parties going back to Ford for this degenerate shit. It probably was happening before then too, Eisenhower seemed aware of it as did Kennedy. Trump is not a Republican. He chose to run as a Republican because third party candidates cannot win. The Republican establishment is as much his enemy as the Democrats are, because surprise, beneath the window dressing they believe in the same damn things...ever expanding government power and suppression of rights.

Classic all the way

I'm sure it would be fun. I just haven't found the time to