We need to do something about the gay image within the conservative community

We need to do something about the gay image within the conservative community.

Almost half the guys I meet in gay clubs are conservative. I'm transgender, identify as female, so yes, obviously many of these men are still attracted to the female form. But that doesn't change the fact that they're in the gay club, around dozens of gay men, who are all eyeing these guys and wondering if they want to get bent over in the bathroom, yet they don't want to be caught dead around gay men in public.

The problem is that you can't do anything with a conservative guy. He wants to be secretive. It's just a big thrill for them. They want a fuck and then run away back to their safe space with their red-cap wearing buddies and go mudding on the weekend or some redneck shit. No conservative man will take me on a date. But that doesn't stop them from calling me on Friday and Saturday night wanting to know if I want to "hook up again", to which I tell most of them no.

Then there's the married men. I'd say a quarter of all the conservative men are married. They won't tell you, they *usually* hide their rings. Some don't. Usually ones who won't hide their rings are the ones who want *you* to fuck *them*, which I sometimes oblige if the mood strikes me despite the moral disparity involved.

If so many conservative men are going to engage in gay behavior but openly act homophobic then there's something fundamentally wrong in the conservative psyche that needs to be addressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dsWnE
discord.gg/vKzbz
discord.gg/Gf2Jk
discord.gg/gpA6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess they'll just continue having gay sex in private then since nobody wants to address it.

>We need to do something about the gay image within the conservative community.
The only thing that needs to be done about gays is electrocuting them

>half the guys I meet in gay clubs are conservative

lol dude why would you even write this post? Do you expect anyone to believe that you're discussing political ideals in a fucking gay club?

What are you doing in Brazil, Mike?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/dsWnE

Here's some advice: kill yourself. Ending transgenders is the first step to cleaning the right.

>bumper stickers
>memorability at their homes
>comments they make

Is it really this hard for you to deduce real life unless someone directly speaks something at you?

Other way around, buddy.

What we really need to do is redpill the gay community. We need to convince them that the leftists aren't on their side, that Muslims want them dead, and that (((gay pride))) is a media ploy to make them all look bad. So many potential allies there and Sup Forums doesn't even realized it because hurf durf muh faggitz.

He is collecting electric eels

>Almost half the guys I meet in gay clubs are conservative
Is this real life?

Gay people aren't as dumb as a lot of conservatives tend to think.

Many of the people in my circle are fully aware that Hillary was nothing but a panderer who expressed anti-gay sentiment in the past.

>muh anecdotes apply to reality
>mtf
lol youre a degenerate and so is he. boom boom get your head right

Timestamp and boipucci or GTFO

This
>I was born with a penis and have XY chromosomes but I'm actually a female plz believe me
Kill yourself fucking tranny nigger

>checked
>No conservative man will take me on a date.
Maybe you're ugly and they're degenerates.

I can understand why you might assume that but I feel that I'm passable and have no problem using the ladies' room despite any half-baked laws.

>need to do something about gay image
>I'm a tranny
Talk to the rope.

rly made me ynnk

shill. You are nothing but a cuckold who probably has AIDS. Faggots will all face the Trump squads .

Also I want to say that I don't let "kill yourself" comments affect me, because I've found from personal experience that some of these guys are just lonely and have openly discussed their negative behaviors and feel ashamed. I accept that maybe you are just lonely as well, and I feel bad for you.

Does the 40% suicide rate amongst transsexuals concern you?

Maybe because you're a tranny you're just attracting as big of freaks as you are

Let's see, you're a man who dresses up and pretends to be a woman. Who regularly engages in sex with men whose names you may or may not know. And you are so enslaved by sex that you don't care if the men are married or even conservative. You just want someone to fuck you and validate your feelings that you're actually a woman.

What makes you think that the reason you're unhappy is that the men are conservative?

discord.gg/vKzbz

>i'm a degenerate mentally ill faggot
S'all you needed to say senpai

Your answer lies within your own post OP.
>The problem is that you can't do anything with a conservative guy. He wants to be secretive. It's just a big thrill for them.
>I'm a transgender, identify as female
>Usually ones who won't hide their rings are the ones who want *you* to fuck *them*,
>which I sometimes oblige if the mood strikes me despite the moral disparity involved.

Maybe the problem lies within the rest of the community and not the conservative aspect of it. Do you think the gay community as a whole cares about conservatives?

Not really, I avoid the drama whores and crazies as much as possible.

>he thinks transgender people just wear other clothes

That aside, I don't seek these men out. In fact I've never approached a man. Men approach me. And yes, it feels nice and validates my change. But that's not why I have sex. I have sex because I enjoy it.

Are you saying you don't enjoy sex? What's wrong with you?

Conservative politics are not anti-gay. Gay are not anti-conservative.

The problem are the social elements of conservatism which are corrupted it with hatred. There's nothing about conserving money and having a small government that makes someone think a book from a few thousand years ago declares gays should be stoned to death.

There are conservative gays. Probably more than you think. But most vote for the party who better protects their daily lives first, and the country's second.

I think it's more likely you're just a shitposter

>thinking the "conserve" potion of conservative applies to just money.

How do gays conserve their heritage?

Social issue, irrelevant. You're one step away from saying you need to protect the white man.

I enjoy sex quite a bit, thanks for asking. If anything, sex with someone you're dedicated to is a lot more hot.

But, unlike you, I know I'm looking for a serious relationship and won't settle for some hook up.
If you were actually looking for a guy to be in a relationship with then you wouldn't try to attract a man that's at a gay club.

If you know that you're female then you wouldn't need anonymous sex to validate your feelings.

If you actually pass as female then you should have little problem attracting a guy who wants to take you on dates.

So what you're telling me is that I should accept one of the date offers I've received from straight men and mislead them on dates until I eventually pop them the red pill that I'm not a regular girl?

That's how you get murdered. By the kind of crazy people who post on this board.

>think a book from a few thousand years ago declares gays should be stoned to death.
Sounds more like Kuran than the Bible.

Why do you think I wouldn't even give a Muslim man the time of day?

>So what you're telling me is that I should accept one of the date offers I've received from straight men
Yes
>and mislead them on dates
No

Be upfront and honest about who you are. Really be a woman and think of yourself as one.

Use some common sense and get some experience dating straight men instead of just fucking them.

No I'm telling you that conservatives don't just believe in not getting taxed to death. There are so many different forms of being a "conservative" that I could go on and on about that disagree with being a gay, religious reasons being your number one enemy. So when I asked "how do gays conserve their heritage" what I really meant was what value are you to a conservative if you provide nothing but sexual gratification for them?
If that's all you are and choose to be because "hey the sex is great lol" then why would they parade you around for others? Go to Kik or wherever the fuck degenerates go and look through profile and find someone who is serious and will take you out somewhere less trashy than a fucking gay bar. And if there is nothing available in that department then maybe, just maybe you fucked up and you should reconsider your choices in life.

TL;DR: If you go to awhore house then expect to get treated like whore.

>You have your own special snowflake board, faggot, use it.

>that I could go on and on about that disagree with being a gay, religious reasons being your number one enemy
meant *I could go on and on about all the different forms that don't like gays, religious conservatives being your main enemy.
They can believe on god, but religion is just group think

You can't be a FAGGOT and be "fundamentally conservative", dipshit. Also, fuck off degenerate.

A cis woman doesn't discuss her genitalia with a man she just met. But you're telling me to behave just as she would.

You have some deep issues, my friend.

You have some deep issues, my friend.

>transgender
Kys

Going to more conversion classes

Do you actually want to kiss a transgender?

I've met some men who simply want to kiss, that's all.

>Almost half the guys I meet in gay clubs

There's a reason you're not press secretary Milo. You can figure it out yourself.

Yeah, don't discuss your genitalia with a guy you just met.

You wouldn't have to unless you're planning on being fucked by him right away.

If he asks if you're trans, just be honest with him.

>But you're telling me to behave just as she would.
What I'm telling you is that if you are serious about being a straight woman then be a straight woman. Most straight woman don't try to hook up with men at a gay club. Hold yourself to a higher standard.

What you're telling me is nonsensical.

No straight man has ever asked me if I'm transgender. Either they don't realize it or they don't want to be rude. And I don't volunteer it because I choose not to put them through any embarrassment or anger that is known to occur in such situations.

My standards are where they have to be to survive in this world.

Fuck off larper.

>If so many conservative men are going to engage in gay behavior but openly act homophobic then there's something fundamentally wrong in the conservative psyche that needs to be addressed.

Completely agree, those harboring sympathy to the sodomite/mentally diseased (i.e., trannies) should be purged from any serious conservative movement. If this is no longer possible, then conservatism is truly dead. Perhaps this is truly the case.

>A cis woman doesn't discuss her genitalia with a man she just met. But you're telling me to behave just as she would.

Should just discard that opinion since it's straight out of a shill textbook, but I'll bite. So in other words what you're saying is that it's completely alright lie on a date and tell someone you're a woman even though you weren't at some point. I don't know whether you've been operated on or not, but if you did that to me and I found out later in the bed you'd have splinters in your ass the next morning from the door slamming on it.

Shrouding your identity to make yourself feel better and I have the problem?

What does where you put your penis have anything to do with national security or the economy?

I don't shroud it. I don't engage in relationships with men to mislead them. You're the one implying I'm guilty of something.

What doesn't make sense?

You're MtF and attracted to men, so isn't your end goal to be a straight woman?

Do you plan on transitioning forever?

You can still find places to find men that will date you if that's your plan.

Fuck off you degenerate faggot. We will not accept your godless lifestyle.

I will eventually find a man who knows and accepts me and hopefully live a happy married life, assuming my rights aren't stripped away before that happens.

The circumstances as to how that will happen are still a mystery, so I leave it to fate.

In the meantime, I don't mislead people. That means I satisfy my desires in less optimal ways.

at what age did you get molested/ have your dad walk out on your family?

I believe in a god, just not the bible's version of events.

It just seems by what you've said that you would not tell who you're dating that you only "identify" as a woman. If you're planning on looking for a long term and serious relationship then that it one of the very first things you should make clear because you WANT someone who is interested in that. Not in some fetishistic sort of way, that is the route you're going with the gay bar scene. You need someone who will look past that aspect of you and will not see it as weird or creepy. In order to find that person you MUST advertise it, otherwise you WILL meet people who will disregard you no matter how nice or lovable you are simply because they won't be able to have kids in the future or disagree with it religiously, think it's weird, scared of family persecution etc..

discord.gg/Gf2Jk

Permaban this user pls

Real life doesn't work this way. It's a depressing cycle of taking satisfaction in knowing a man enjoyed you physically for a brief period because you live somewhere that puts you at physical harm to openly admit who you are to anyone else.

you clearly just adherent of the "trans people have metal disorders"

You make it seem like you fuck people like crazy

>Sex Addiction

You want to validate your feelings

>Depression

And on and on.

Don't just fuck people the first day and be upset they never want to talk to you again. There are people out there who will love you for who you are but you just seem like a regular old slut who does not deserve a good guy because you want to fuck the whole world first.

answer my question good sir....erm I mean, miss

>assuming my rights aren't stripped away before that happens.
Your God given rights are still guaranteed by the US Constitution. You should skeptical of anyone that wants to change any of the amendments in the Bill of Rights. If any of those guarantees are stripped away then someone can eventually strip away one you care about.

You need to be savvy about people trying to deceive you into fearing or hating groups of people that you don't understand.

>That means I satisfy my desires in less optimal ways.
Then there's little wonder why you feel unfulfilled. But, if that's what you're willing to settle for then you've got no one to blame but yourself for feeling that way.

So you also enjoy the danger...
This was just a waste of fucking time.

They do want to talk to me again, I just usually don't want to talk to them again, because they want the relationship to be secret and are just continuing the same old bullshit.

I won't even bother denying the rest because fuck it.

Yes yes obviously I'm fucked up from sexual abuse, happy?

People debate where I'm legally allowed to pee, for crying out loud.

The only thing I can suggest is to move elsewhere. Other than that I can't offer you advice. Your new profile:

xxMissboyxx

I am interested in blah blah blah, Very fun loving person, many walks on beaches etc.
Also would like you to understand that I Identify as an arbys melt and if you don't like arbys melts then I understand which is why I respectfully put this in my kike profile. Please only serious long term relationships...
Why would this be so hard to state? Yeah you're going to get jackasses replying to you, join the club. perhaps don't offer sex the first few dates/get togethers and maybe you'll find someone who is serious.

Moving would be optimal but that's not happening anytime soon.

Identifying as transgender on a dating site just puts a target on you for hateful and sick people. If you think Sup Forums is bad, imagine getting it sent at you from people who now know what you look like and might find you in public.

>there are other ways of dealing with it

not that I uhhh.. know from experience or anything.

Actually, I just realized I fell for it. Good work, guys. You turned it around on me and even managed to make me feel kind of shitty. Nice one.

The point is the gay people in the conservative community, not me.

Then obviously that's not the cause, right?

I think you need to see yourself and accept yourself as a woman before you can have a serious long-term romantic relationship with a straight man.

You're having meaningless sex without a real relationship and connection with the man who's fucking you and that's why you're feeling unfulfilled. It's your fault.

>public bathrooms
No one actually gives a shit. Unless you look like a man no one cares where you pee for fuck's sake. Do you actually know anybody that's prevented you from using a woman's restroom when you were in girl mode?

KYS faggot

SHOULDA BOUGHT WATER FILTERS FROM INFO WARS NOW THE GAY FROG WATER GOT YOU

I don't think you'll ever experience what it's like to be reminded of what people think of you and would do to you every time you cross the public bathroom threshold.

Conservatives are supposed to stay out of personal business and yet they pass laws that made it illegal for me to pee, regardless of whether anyone notices me or not.

i always wonder if this is what got me on the homo train desu

A public restroom isn't private. It's public.

Shareblue and jidf latest shilling angle?
Any of you faggots think this'll seriously work?

You're living in America, if you think people are going to throw you in jail or hurt you because of whatever bathroom law then you need to have more faith in our civilized society. I'm not discussing bathrooms anymore with you.

You're deflecting away from the fact that you're having meaningless sex without a real relationship and connection with the man who's fucking you and that's why you're feeling unfulfilled. It's your fault.

>tfw you realize your faggotry was part of a globalist agenda

There was a point in my life when people did physically hurt me for not being like they are, so your point is moot.

Any fulfillment I have or lack thereof was never the point of this thread.

Oh yes I understand the feeling. Imagine me telling my hardcore conservative (right leaning) father and mother and family and poltard friends and other people I know that I like traps and other abnormal stuff. I can tell you what would happen, they would all disown me and would probably secretly hate me for being less likely to produce a grandchild because I am basically the last male in the family. No one on my side would show up to my wedding, I can never get married period and never hold any serious relationship and worst of all I have also been raised in such a way that a cognitive dissonance of such things has formed and I have become basically asexual.
And that is why the conservatives you want are so secretive about it. The only difference between you and that conservative is that you don't care about what any of the people around you think so long as you're safe from persecution.

Then we are all destined to be lonely.

Hi ;^)

>I'm transgender

Burn alive you fucking disgusting freak.

>Then we are all destined to be societies defects
FTFY

You complained because you're not in a romantic relationship with a straight man and blame conservatives.

I'm saying you're not in a romantic relationship with a straight man because you're willing to settle for less.

It's your fault you're not in a relationship.

If you felt fulfilled with what you're already getting then would really mind being in a secret relationship with a man or keep having sex with no romance? I don't think so.

When the fuck did I blame conservatives for anything?

There is nothing wrong with shaming gays who are acting degenerate. All degenerates should be public shamed. Conservatives are right to keep their gay side a secret, their 'freelove' is immoral and degenerate to a society and should not be socially accepted.

People should be free to have whatever weird sex they want, but if they want to be publicly accepted they need to have a respectable relationship. 2 gay men in a relationship is fine, a bit degenerate, but no more than many other socially accepted things.

As for your situation if you want someone to think of you more than just a cumsock then you need to act like it. Sex may be fun, but you are abusing what should be a tool for emotional bonding for temporary pleasure. True happiness of relationships comes from deep bonds between two souls. Being trans means that it will be hard for you to find someone who actually loves you beyond a fetish. I suggest doing activities that form emotional bonds first, and work to relationships later. Join a rock climbing club, or a pottery club, or any public venue that is geared for single people. After you form an emotional bond people will be more willing to look past your transgenderism.

The one point you do have though is that many conservatives will even reject a loving two person gay relationship. The next generation of conservatives have mostly moved past this, but the old generation still hold onto their religious text that condemns it. The only thing we can do is to make a strong distinction between the degenerate gays and the normal ones.

So, are you drunk or just bored of this thread?

>The problem is that you can't do anything with a conservative guy. He wants to be secretive. It's just a big thrill for them. They want a fuck and then run away back to their safe space with their red-cap wearing buddies and go mudding on the weekend or some redneck shit. No conservative man will take me on a date. But that doesn't stop them from calling me on Friday and Saturday night wanting to know if I want to "hook up again", to which I tell most of them no.
>They do want to talk to me again, I just usually don't want to talk to them again, because they want the relationship to be secret and are just continuing the same old bullshit.
>The point is the gay people in the conservative community, not me.

I never, at any point, made any reference to my relations with liberal men. Obviously I have them. This thread was 100% about conservative behavior within the gay community, which I have experience with.

It's not my fault you misunderstood the point and are inherently defensive about the subject.

Sup Forums is frequently anti-gay and I would almost bet money that I've slept with someone who shitposted against gays at some point.

So is this your guys' new tactic? post a bunch of gay shit here so people with think Sup Forums is a
"conservative-faggot" board? Interesting plan.

it doesn't work. broken link.

discord.gg/gpA6k

Pretty sure its nothing more than /lgbt/ raids.

Probably, Sup Forums is threatened by anyone actually having sex.

>I never, at any point, made any reference to my relations with liberal men.

Neither did I.

>It's not my fault you misunderstood the point and are inherently defensive about the subject.

The point is that you're blaming conservative men for not wanting to form romantic relationships with you.

>Sup Forums is frequently anti-gay and I would almost bet money that I've slept with someone who shitposted against gays at some point.

Completely off-topic. You're revealing your victim complex.

You're the reason you're not in a romantic relationship. Not the guys that pursue you or their political beliefs.

Holy shit you still don't know what this thread is about.

The thread is not about my romantic life, no matter how hard you've tried to make it that. I shouldn't have even opened up to you as much as I did because obviously that fed your confusion.

Conservatives are not why I'm not in a permanent relationship. I never even said I WANTED to be in a relationship with them. I'm simply pointing out observed behavior, which is the entire reason I said that the conservative psyche needs to be addressed.

Post a selfie

There is nothing wrong with the conservative psyche in the context of your degenerate casual sex though.