Can we discuss the trend that has developed in the last ten years that women have begun labeling men as "creepy" when...

Can we discuss the trend that has developed in the last ten years that women have begun labeling men as "creepy" when they really mean they simply aren't attracted to a potential suitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlnightspots.com/instagram-models-pissed-dubai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. creepy butthurt permavirgin

t. eternal non potential suitor

>savage

>creepy

Now theres a word a man should never give a fuck about.
Its a castrating word.
You shoudl terrorise women by letting them know youre a predator and dont give the slightest fuck if they think you're a rapist. lol

Its always been this way. Creepy is just the best word to describe the shuddering sensation that a woman feels when a man she feels unworthy tries to get here attention. It's a natural biologic response to ensure she only mates with the best.

>using nigger slang
>a fucking leaf
wow surprising

if you are above the age of 21 and care about anything any woman says, you are pathetic

they use the same old tired shaming language like the children they are. laugh at them and move on

No. Go get laid and stop complaining. It's unbecoming of a man.

Is that nigger slang?

creepy just means beta males, it doesn't matter what the actual incident was, if it was from a beta male it's creepy.
If it was from an alpha, it's hot.

don't listen to women, they are duplicitous by nature.

Who gives a fuck what women say or think.

>potential suitor
>liking pics on instagram
only a beta would think this is a good way to approach a woman

nut up and use your words, or you can keep stalking her social media and never reproduce

nah it's still creepy, you just get a pass if she's attracted to you because she won't care. Anything overly obsessive (especially when just beginning to date/literally not even dating) is creepy.

>IG

Absolutely Disgusting

atlnightspots.com/instagram-models-pissed-dubai/

well yeah, but even just liking a photo is considered creepy to some girl, if it's from a beta male.
Or messaging them.

It doesn't mean they are actually creepy, it's just women show-boating of all the betas under their finger.

>How do I boast to my friends about this without coming across like an attention seeking twat. Hmmm....I know!

no

Pretty much. Had an ex who always kept atleast 3 or 4 betas on her friends lists to complain about. "OH-EM-GEEE hes SO creepy! Look at how many of my photos he liked!"

I'd usually just piss her off by pointing out if she didnt like it then she would have blocked them.

I was at a party a few years ago and this woman who was a friend of the host's kept calling me creepy and sitting away from me because I was telling her about all the horrible shit I do online.

The next time we met at a party again, we fucked.

Women are fucking dumb, dude. They have the brains of children and use the same taunts. Stop giving a shit what they say and think. They don't.

A lot of the betas and incels I meet put women on a pedestal and are intimidated by them. Trust me: there's nothing to be intimidated by. They're fucking morons and sex is just fun animal rutting.

Good i dont want no niggerspeak in muh vocabulary