Why is race mixing bad?

We all know that white men are attractive to all races of women, especially Asian. All my Tinder matches are Asian and black girls, I barely fuck white women because I can only get below average or average looking ones while I can get top tier nonwhite women.

Give one reason I should marry a white woman over an an Asian one when I can get way hotter Asian women than I can white and the Asian ones tend to be more feminine and submissive wife material.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your sons won't be white...

Don't know, but i sure would love some asian puss.

It would still be high IQ and it's skin would be white.

No chink women in Poland?

>1. Miscagenation
>2. Fewer people that are ethnically similar for your children, which decreases close friend and mate opportunities
>3. Asian women that date you are not submissive, they are their race's rejects.

That was supposed to be ironic post mixed with my pic. Hapas are retared, just go to one of those shitty place they meet like reddit. Litteral insanity pit.

>Latino
>Race

bc they turn out like shit, have small dicks and go on school shootings.

Race rejects aren't as attractive as the ones I fuck. Also my current fwb has Asian men in her friend zone who buy her shit.

>a subreddit with 1000 members is representative of all Hapas

That's like saying r9k is representative of all white men. My best friend is a hapa and he's normal.

ayyyy holmes don't talk shit about La Raza holmes

Yea but hapas has 2x times the probability of developing mental illnesses. See archive.is/LRe05

Anecdote.

That's like saying /r9k/ is representative of all white men.

Anyways 95% of school shooters are white men, does that mean that all white men are school shooters.

ITT: faggot op, stormweenies and autists

stop making these stupid fucking threads

That link leads to some random site wtf are you high or something?

I need help making my decision. I don't think I can give up the tight Asian pussy for some bitch rude white woman, convince me otherwise.

>White women all reject me or are insane misandrist cunts
>White women act surprised when I use my height to attract an Asian woman
Blaming White men for the issue, if there even is an issue, is insanity. Men don't make the important decisions when it comes to relationships, women do. If you want to prevent WMAF relationships, teach White girls not to be completely rotten. Until then, my balls are going to be Elliot factories.

According to CNN black and white school shooters are proportionate to their population percentage.

There's little reason to believe that race mixing is bad unless it's tied in to something bigger. In a context in which one believe a mono ethnic society to be better, then it is bad simply in virtue of the fact that it creates a subclass of people whose categorization becomes problematic, and who may, in order to alleviate their anxieties relative to their anxiety, seek to redefine the character of the nation they belong do so as to make themselves fit better.

But this is a shitty troll thread a everyone should sage it.

I'm not a manlet.

5"11 isn't short in this country.

>no source
>CNN says

Is this bait?

Me neither, I'm 6'5".

My point is that White girls treat nerdy, tall guys like shit and then wonder why the ended up with Asian girls.

cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/

stupid race mixer.

Women treat you like shit? I thought white women creamed their panties over 6'4 dudes.

Are you dating an Asian girl btw?

So where it the part that says Hapas are disproportionately school shooters?

>You: Whites are 95% of all school shooters
>Me: Factually incorrect
>You: WHERE DOES THIS PROVE RACE MIXING IS BAD HUH?

Apologize.

Marry who you love and who you think will be a valuable mother of your children. You have to be careful with Asian girls, they can become tiger moms. Just make sure to thoroughly vet a girl before marrying her.

No, because I'm an autistic nerd who doesn't play sports. I'm in decent shape, but I'm not on the sportsball team. In my circle (upper middle class), choosing academics over athletics is a social death sentence.

Never had a gf, but I have had an Asian fwb. White girls don't cream themselves over height, Asian and Latina girls do.

Mass shooter =/= School shooters

Look up school shooting stats (which you mentioned earlier Asians do) whites make up 95% of SCHOOL SHOOTERS not MASS SHOOTERS.

apologize

First useful post ITT.

Thanks for the advice m8

Still no response? Kek feels good to win an argument

Not an argument. Enjoy throwing away your lineage, weeb.

>just take a look at the average Canadian.

It should link to the Library of Hate. It contains a lot of politically incorrect studies.