Have son, he's 12

>Have son, he's 12
>He's been browsing some "redpilled" internet forums (not Sup Forums, thank fuck)
>Has a little gang of friends, they call themselves "Matamoros" (literally "Moor killers")
>Got a letter from school today
>Uh-oh
>He beat up this Arab kid
>He called one of his teachers "Negrata" (meaning "nigger")
>He was Sieg Heiling in the playground and got other kids to do the same, apparently there were like 30 other fucktards following him around doing it
>Letter said they wanted to know whether he learned this at home or not
>I'm in trouble
>He's in trouble

Jesus fucking Christ, how do I get this kid to get in line or at least hide his power level? I'm not saying I'm not impressed with his commitment, his History knowledge is really advanced for a kid his age, but if this keeps up I'm gonna say my last words to him over a police megaphone in a few years.

What the fuck.

Kid's blonde and green eyed like his mother and I, so he fits the profile of a liberal nightmare.

fake and gay

Nigga does it look to you like I'd stay up til 4am if I wasn't worried to death about this shit?

I've a meeting with his teachers on Thursday, I gotta get my story straight.

You have to teach him what a power level is.

Just say he learned it all on the internet and that everybody makes mistakes. You learned how to have a proper trust dynamic. Or lack of it. And that you would have home schooled if you could. Then apologise and say you will restrict his access in various ways

I haven't started him on a sturdy diet of Dragon Ball yet. Thank fuck he hasn't gotten into the Jews yet, but I fear that the second he does it's over.

tell him to watch american history x, he'll get the message

Just tell them you were unaware and are now monitoring his internet usage. Tell them you disapproving of what hes doing ect.

Then you tell your son that he needs to stop showing his power level or you'll fuck him up.

/thread

Awesome, buy that kid some organic non-estrogen ice cream.

Then buy him a hooker.

Teach him the art of war. All warfare is based upon deception. Teach him to trick the black kids to beat up the arab kid. Tell him how amazing it would be if the arab kid got beat up and the black kid got in trouble for it.

>estrogen ice cream in hooker form
Yeah eh? Make it a male

If this is legit just sit him down and tell him to not fucking show his powerlevel. To put on a nice public face.

Do this

Earn enough money to send him to a private school with no blacks and arabs. In the meantime teach him that teachers are fallible put they hold the power. So for the time being, be a bit more discreet about what he thinks.

This or alternatively

If that's true it's fucking hilarious. He's a playground Fuhrer building up his army of Natzis.

YES. Lol

That sounds like a plausible solution. Taking part of the blame for it to make it clear that he didn't learn it from me, whilst at the same time making the promise of improvement.

Afterwards I'll have to talk to the kid and make him understand that kind of behaviour can land me in jail and him in a foster home.

I fear that'll rile him up some more.

Not saying I'm not proud, but at the same time this is way too fucking advanced.

I'll get him on Sun Tzu as soon as he finishes this semester.

>Nazis...

>implying you've bred
>implying you're white

if he gets a hold of Super Male Vitality he's gonna really get in trouble

He's a born leader, obviously the future savior of our race. Teach him to hide his power level. Pat him on the head and give him a cookie.

> apparently there were like 30 other fucktards following him around doing it
alpha as fuck
encourage him, kid's going places

Tell them you believe he is the reincarnation of Charles Martel and its out of your hands

With the exception of maca that is all dandelion roots and wives tales. I do the holy grail of cum with sunflower instead of soy

>fucktards

That's not how you spell heroes

Fake and gay

Your son will command the armies that save Europe. I never would have guessed it would be a Spaniard.

Your son is alpha as fuck. Don't kill his spirit like 99.9% of parents do, just teach him to channel his aggression. Get him boxing or wrestling or something.

>I'm in trouble
You're in trouble? You're not a child, who gives a fuck. Unless in your yurop nanny state you could face legal consequences or something. In that case put on a show and apologize and then when you get home clap your son on the back and tell him he did fine

Blind followers? Aka fucking goyim? Nazis were closet fags who created Israel

Deceived by Satan and clammosexual

>somehow accidentally raise a good son
>ask on Sup Forums how to make him a cuck

The fuck is wrong with you, Spain?

Why the fuck are you telling your son to do that? Are you actually taking Sup Forums seriously, and on top of that, raising your children with those values? You are not fit to be a father, holy shit

Nothing in Sup Forums's ideology is Biblical or good for children. Isaiah 40:17

were you aware that top scientists researched the formula of over 12 super herbs

He's already in one, a nice one actually. The Arab kid's parents are loaded, thus they can afford and the black teacher he has is apparently this renowned guy in Spain.

I think he'd already would've shanked someone if he was in a public school.

I mean, I laughed a bit when I imagined the whole scenario. But it's still a serious situation.

I don't necessarily want to discourage the boy, but he's gotta learn to keep his power level hidden.
He's legit only 12, gonna be 13 soon and I can't imagine what he'll do when he's 16 at this rate.

Never imagined it'd be my own spawn.

I'll toss him into kickboxing later this year to qualm this anger of his, apparently he beat up the Arab kid because he looked at him funny.

I'm in trouble because the whole "Racist" shit in Spain is really overblown and if it's suspected that you're teaching your kid to be an """"""extremist""""""""" they can legit snatch him away from you, it's fucked.

Again my dude, I don't want to suffocate his values or anything, just help him hide it better if he wants to survive til he finishes highschool at least. Kid's out of control.

Why would you be in trouble? He's your fucking kid and it's none of their business. Just tell them you'll talk with him about following the rules but aside from that they can stick their beaks up their own arses.

Maybe you should ask your kid what to do. I have more respect for him right now than I do for you.

Don't discourage him, just teach him what a fucking power level is for fuck's sake

>nationalism isn't good
>speaking out against the evil of Jewery isn't good
>wanting to stand against Islamic invaders isn't good
>supporting all that which civilization is built upon isn't good

You're a cuck, and quoting a bible verse will never change that.
A kid like described in the OP only needs slight direction and to be taught simple discretion. If Spain had more sons like that they never would have been taken over by Muslims before the Crusades.

>I'm in trouble because the whole "Racist" shit in Spain is really overblown and if it's suspected that you're teaching your kid to be an """"""extremist""""""""" they can legit snatch him away from you, it's fucked.

rip yurope

I dont like salesmen

Tell them he must have learned about that from people playing world of warcraft. Blame Blizzard for encourage nazism.

Spain is extremely, EXTREMELY cucked we just dont talk about it much on Sup Forums

Get him in line ASAP.

This kind of behaviour landed me in special government watch when I was 10. Apparently doing an assignment on Pinochet, when not steered away from that properly, is not the best course of action

Since the fake Jews are the goyim trampling Jerusalem I never said that part. But those same fools put the refugees here. So no sense in being the zionist loving right wing or getting worked up about the symptoms and not the diseases

>stay up til 4am

It's 9:42pm shill

SAGE this shit thread

Teach him about disguise. Teach him that in the world ruled by (((you know who))) it's not very wise to put your agenda on your sleeve.

Join your son's group and beat up the teachers.

TSPBP

Damn hombre. You're gonna have to tan that hide and teach him not to reveal his power level like that.

I'd say teach him to leave politics alone and just be a kid, but he's 12. Thats the age he needs to become involved.

He's just acting out, its normal for young boys to do dumb shit to get noticed. His friends reward him with admiration because he stirs shit and they dont have to suffer the consequences. Sooner or later he'll learn that shit stirrers are never in short supply and are easily disposable. He won't stop until he learns but you can at least teach him how to dog whistle.

Our new leader is born.

He will lead us in the purging.

>Letter said they wanted to know whether he learned this at home or not
I'd say yes and for them to fuck off.

But then again you guys can be jailed for that shit so...

Stop Larping.

Impressive.

It's time

Redpill him on the Jews

These autists in Spain will literally take your kid away if they suspect you're raising him to be a "racist", "extremist" or "antifeminist". Spain may not appear so to the outside but it's up there with Sweden and Germany in terms of cuckery by law.

I'll have a talk to him. I'll get him out of school for today, go to the park with him and explain this shit calmly.

When I was his age I was a little rebellious shit too, I didn't listen to anybody except my old man and even then I found a way to do my own shit. I fear the kid takes after me and if that's so, he'll be impossible to sway.

In Norway they took this Romanian couple's kids away from them because they were teaching them Bible shit.

Meanwhile, Muslims brainwash their kids in Mosques and have them not shake girls' hands and they walk around freely. Of course it's RIP.

I don't really want to suffocate the kid's path of righteousness, but he needs some limits.

>Teaching him about the Jews
Fucking hell, he's agitated enough as it is with the niggers and the Arabs, I legit fear he might go full Fuhrer mode if he learns about the Jews.

>He was Sieg Heiling in the playground and got other kids to do the same, apparently there were like 30 other fucktards following him around doing it
sounds pretty based mate.

This, top kek

Don't listen to this fag. Boxing and wrestling will fuck his head up badly.
If you want to channel your kid's energy, leave books on different fields of science in your home unobtrusively, so he will find something that would interest him for life.

Show him who's the fuhrer of the house by suspending his rights and putting him in concentration camp.

That's a real shame. Fucking with a parent's right to raise their own kids is downright evil.

>Have son, he's 12
>he's on the internet

YOU

FUCKED

UP

He obviously is miles ahead of his age, so keep challenging him with harder material, like the Classics, e.g Marcus Aurelius, Caesar, Homeros etc. It will hopefully divert some attention from edginess to actually useful material that will crystallise his redpilling by providing a solid base in Western history and philosophy

fuck his soft, virgin boyhole and establish dominance by keeping eye contact while you pump him full of your seed

Look. Its not cool he did that at school. If (((they))) lock you or him up, its game over. Its OK to be righteous, but you're going to need to find a way for him to have a righteous outlet.
You're saying you didn't teach him that. So do as the other posters have suggested and play to those with power. But your son needs something, and its not only wrestling or kickboxing. Find a way for him to constructively lead, or he will destruct.

explain to him that he cannot do that in public.
If he continues, then go to teachers and explain that his behaviour is a by-product of autism or some kind of super-genius brain that is very advanced in understanding history and shit like that. If they object, tell them they are being marginalizing bigots.

>Fucking hell, he's agitated enough as it is with the niggers and the Arabs, I legit fear he might go full Fuhrer mode if he learns about the Jews.
It would be better if he learns it from you than from the street (at least then he'll know you're on his side. are you on his side, pal?)

Just say he must have found out about it on the interwebs and it seems to be a trend with him and his friends

so teach him how to be a jew?

This. You have to give him material to understand the western world and it's values.

>est is the time all over the world

cm'on dumbass, you're making us look bad

#Rare and not a bad idea.

That's not all. He got all his friends off Naruto because it's "Chinese shit" and refuses to watch anything that isn't Western on TV. The second he sees someone black on TV, he'll change the channel.

I'm friends with the parents of one of the kids in his little gang, he told me his kid is learning this shit from somewhere and I gotta pretend to bat an eye and play dumb but I know where he's getting it from.

I don't wanna bury this fierce will of his, just want to keep it quiet until he finds better ways to express it than pounding on a fucking Arab kid.

He's already soaking up Encyclopedias at the school's library, he has this interest in History, namely European history. I'm not sure he can grasp the Latin and Greek Classics just yet but I'll give them to him.

But at the same time he's asking to learn how to fight, something I wish I had done when I was his age.

It's only when you're raising your kids to be anything that doesn't fit the government's liberal narrative. You can make a vegetarian genderqueer doormat out of him as long as he's on the left side of the spectrum.

>He's already soaking up Encyclopedias at the school's library, he has this interest in History, namely European history. I'm not sure he can grasp the Latin and Greek Classics just yet but I'll give them to him.
Don't fucking GIVE it to heam, just leave the book as if it's yours.
>But at the same time he's asking to learn how to fight, something I wish I had done when I was his age.
Aikido and Kendo.

SeeSmart kid. Good on you. Maybe point his energies into something more nationalistic. Is there a boy scouts equivalent in spain?

>Kendo

You'd be better off getting him into boxing and brazillian jui jitsu.

Tell them he said he was looking up Illuminati on the web. Tell him that's the story. Tell him it's either that or he gets adopted. Who would even bat an eyelid at their kids looking up Illuminati on the web? You thought he was on about Kanye and Taylor Swift. Hope this helps. Definitely give him the biggest fucking slap you ever gave him though, and consider taking him to Auschwitz or something.

There he'll be beaten in the head a lot. Not healthy.

Just write them a letter back telling them that this is racist fake news. Used yet again to oppress kekistanis.

If he is anything like you say he is, he will make himself understand the material. I recognise a younger me in what you tell about him.

There is nothing more beautiful than a child with a fiery will to learn. Unfortunately, it is often extinguished because people don't understand or just can't be arsed to provide the necessary challenge and the material needed for that.

When it comes to fighting, you have to be careful. If he actually learns how to fight well but without restraint, he might become dangerous, so you might want to consider a traditional Jap martial art, where heavy emphasis is laid on respect and the necessity for a defensive stance. Steer him away from things like kickboxing

>I legit fear he might go full Fuhrer mode if he learns about the Jews.

Reality will learn him one day whether you tell him or not. Might as well get it out of the way.

I didn't. I mean I'm raising him with conservative principles, but never directly tossing redpill shit on him. My wife and I keep this political shit away from him but somehow his interest and curiosity got the better of him and he's on the Nazi juice now.

I'll have a talk to him and over the following days I'll teach him the value of consequences and why it's important to keep a low profile about these things. He's a smart kid, he might understand it.

He's apparently really smart, but I don't believe they'll buy that.

Of course I am dummy, but if I had learned about the Jews at such a volatile age with little to no self control I would've ended up in jail.

I mean he's already looking over my "Ride the Tiger" book, saying it's a pretty cover and asking what's it about. I'm proud of him but you gotta understand it's a scary situation.

>Aikido and Kendo
I already eyed this great Kickboxing gym for him, they have like 14 world champions so far, so he's bound to learn.

Yep. I was thinking of shoving him in one of those or a Military Academy but it'd be cruel to separate him from his buddies. But knowing him he'd probably convince the other kids to follow him into either, so it might not be so bad.

post pic of kid with blurred face and timestamp or unreal and homosexual

Dude your son is BASED

>Calling themselves matamoros
>Not having Matamoros as native city AND last name.

Step up your game senpai

>browsing redpill sites
>has not encountered pol

This story is about as real as the 30 million dollar mansion I own.

Ffs, the kid and his father could be in big trouble for being too redpilled for a euro country's government's likings and you are advising to turn up the heat by telling him about the jews?

That's like fighting fire with gasoline

Fucking lol.

Don't focus on your kid believing the right/wrong things, focus on his behavior.

Point out how this doesn't just stop at him, what he's doing is reflecting on him as a family, and point out you don't do things that embarass him. Point out he has a reputation that follows him and his family through life. Say that there are plenty of adults with different beliefs, but you don't see them causing a bunch of trouble. That all he's doing is making himself look like a punk while making the people he's beating up look like saints.

I would say something along the lines of "Your internet usage is monitored until I stop hearing you're calling other people niggers and beating up arabs". You don't want him reassured that you're /hisguy/ nessecarily, you really want to instill some paranoia in him over this, and maybe you want him to focus on something other than race for awhile, but at the same time you want to be ambiguous enough that he suspects you might agree with him deep down. You can be clear about your feelings when you're older.

Teach him to idolize Franco instead of Hitler

How much longer you think pax Americana is going to last friendo? He could he in the trenches in 6 years along with the rest of his generation. would you rather we have all our young men slaughtering each other pointlessly yet again or get smart ahead of time?

> a smart kid loves to fight
> send him to kickboxing so he'll be taught how to kill and end up not so smart after all.
that's the way to go.

Just tell them the internet blocking program failed and blame it on his PlayStation.

Literal white-boy dindu excuse

This is what you have to do OP. If you suspect that he's surfing the web one night, slowly creak open his door and softly say "hey champ..". He'll probably alt-f4 out of whatever he Stormfront thread he's browsing and nervously respond "h-hey dad". Take a stool or chair in the vicinity, place it next to him and sit down, or just sit on his bed and slowly gesture him to sit next you. Look at his eyes and give him a fatherly smile and then gaze off in the distance for like 20 seconds. Start by telling him "...you know what bud, I remember when I went on the dark web my first time" and tell him some shit you did back in the day. At this point he'll be confused at where you're getting at. Make sure to show emotion and don't be afraid to let a couple of tears run down your cheek as you say this for added effect. "You have a gift son, a very special gift. You see, son... these are the years when a man changes into the man he's going to be for the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. This guy, Mohammed Al Sadeed Baghdadi, he probably deserved what happened. But just because you can beat him up, doesn't give you the right to. Remember, with great power...comes great responsibility... Hitler did nothing wrong..." Pat his shoulder and slowly exit the room.

>slap your kid and take him to Auschwitz
>mfw

>He's apparently really smart, but I don't believe they'll buy that.
maybe not, but if all else fails it is worth a shot.
I got a way with some really violent and shitty attitudes in the past on the basis of ADHD.

this

Get two magnets.
Put them near your son's brain.
He will love immigration and stop being a Nazi. Also he will get much smarter.
You welcome.

>hide his power level

kek