Red pill me on Italian women

Red pill me on Italian women

are the Sup Forums approved to race mix with? there's a qt at work I'm somewhat interested in

Italians are white

so you're a non-white who wants to race mix with an Italian? no, not approved.

i don't believe it

sicilians have negroid dna

decide if you want your children to be part negroid

STOP

This racist thread is now under assault by Antifa! We will shoot you in the streets you fascist rapephobic racist deplorable homophobic pedophobic ashkenazi supremacist misogynist anti-white transphobic islamaphobic anti-semitic nazi frogs!

You have been fucking warned.

uhh, no.

>Asking pol if he can fuck a girl he likes

What a massive cuck.

No, no they aren't.
Also fuck this shitty thread.
Sage

>somewhat interested

You coming here and questioning whether putting your dick into her would be 'approved or unapproved by Sup Forums' is a sign that you should not move onto her ever.

make sure they're not the jewish variety

Valentina Nappi is my italian goddess.

Their families are always obnoxiously loud
Don't do it

aww shit so i'm not really 1% black like ancestry.com said?

italians vs. slavs
who's whiter?

Fucking this.

Not to mention if you are asking if Italians are white, then you are a moron. Tired of these are they white threads. Fucking fags.

Give her a DNA test to make sure there's no Sub Saharan African in her genes.

not sure.

they are christians - so yep

theyre pozzd with mudslime genetix - so nah

Southern Italians are as white as those part Maoris who are 7/8 white
I have mistaken whites with a little bit of Maori blood as Southern Italians

Idk they sure are loud like noggers

hey, dago

wear enough bling today

Sup Forums never approves of non-whites with whites but we're over the internet so if you listen to us you were never going to mate anyways

do whatever you want

I wouldn't ix with them though, their genes are polluted.

My half Italian half Greek gf is a fucking goddess, really couldn't care less what some neck bearded autists on a white supremacist image board think

>brown eyes

not white

Stay mad nordicucks

if she looks like that and not a gypsy or north african or arab...then yes. avoid sicillians as they are arab rape babies

Nice Empire you have there. It would be a shame if something happened to it.
-t. Alaric

If your not white then maybe ask yourself what's wrong with dating and having kids with your own race. Is there something wrong with the woman of your race? If so multiply that by 1000 and that's how we feel about you race mixing with our woman. This is coming from a Greek/Italian/Spaniard. True Med master race reportin!!!

highlarious