Toxoplasmosis

Sup Forums, is it possible that toxoplasmosis is a link to liberal logic and mental disorders? Is it a coincidence that this spreads from cats and most leftist are cat owners? It's estimated that 30-50% of the global population is infected.

>subtly influence a range of human behaviors and tendencies, and infection may alter the susceptibility to or intensity of a number of affective, psychiatric, or neurological disorders.Research has linked toxoplasmosis with schizophrenia.

>Latent T. gondii infection in humans has been associated with a higher incidence of automobile accidents, potentially due to impaired psychomotor performance or enhanced risk-taking personality profiles.Moreover, correlations have been found between positive antibody titers to T. gondii and OCD, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, suicide in people with mood disorders, and bipolar disorder.Positive antibody titers to T. gondii have been shown to be not correlative with major depression or dysthymia. Although there is a correlation between T. gondii infection and many psychological disorders, scientists are still trying to find the cause on a cellular level

wew you might be onto something

>Violating all rules of good hospitality, these invaders make the host’s brain do things counterproductive to its own survival.

>Toxoplasmosis has been most thoroughly studied in rats and mice. Both species have a deep-seated, innate fear of cats for obvious reasons. Spray a bit of cat urine into a corner, and the rodent will avoid this location, well, like the plague. In contrast, an infected animal loses its innate fear of cats. By some measures, it even appears to be mildly attracted to the smell of felines. This is an unfortunate turn of events for the rodent, because it is now more likely to be successfully hunted by a cat. On the other hand, this is a great deal for T. gondii. When the cat devours the sick critter and its contaminated brain, T. gondii moves into its final host, where it reproduces, completing its life cycle. Not quite what the romantics have in mind when they write about “the circle of life”!

>Recent claims go so far as to argue for a role of T. gondii in shaping distinct cultural habits, depending on the rate of infection in the population

>tfw we are already living in a zombie apocalypse

dog is mans best friend for a reason

who /doggo/ here?

>Chinese have been eating cats since forever
>this might explain why they're soulless killing machines

MISSING LINK
I
S
S
I
N
G

Can't be real.

I'm a cat owner, haven't been anything but a cat owner since I was a kid.

3 cats, i'm 25.

I'm right wing as fuck, I purely think it's a gender thing not a cat/dog thing.

>My sister is massively liberal.

I believe that lower the testosterone levels, the higher the chance of being a liberal faggot.

I have 4 cats and am full 1488 so maybe Sup Forums directly offsets any of the negative effects?

Op, Yes. I've been enjoying tox-related lelz with friends for at least the past three years.

t.Toxoplasmosis

That's just the parasite manipulating you.

Maybe you're just immune to the faggotry gene that cats spread.

Agreed. I'm about the same. Most liberals I know own dogs. Especially women. Being a dog owner as a liberal makes way more sense because a dog will constantly be proud of you for accomplishing nothing.

Dogs are basically niggers, they leech off of you. Cats can pretty much fend for themselves. You both know you don't need each other. Which is why owning a cat is so redpilled.

Cats are not a liberal thing

Could also explain the gay phenomenon....

I've always said the same thing. Dogs are the niggers of the animal kingdom. If you leave a dog on the side of the road, it will eventually die unless someone provides it will food and shelter.

I've seen this floating around Sup Forums and if it's true then it supports your claims

>what were you saying about cats faggot OP?

This is now an alpha male giovanni thread

At least dogs poop outside

Dogs were bred over thousands of years to be reliant yet useful to humans.

Niggers are just useless

I got more right wing after getting 2 cats after being a no cat liberal my whole life.

can confirm
fuck u goys, i like my pussy cat

I don't know what cats you've been around, but mine poop and pee exclusively outside, and when indoors they'll meow until let out to dump.

Dogs just shit on the carpet if they feel like it.

Sure they give the cute "i'm sorry" face afterwards, but they STILL SHAT ON THE CARPET.

ive had cats and dogs they are both alright

>Dogs were bred over thousands of years to be reliant yet useful to humans.
niggers were too and both species ended up being useless and co-dependent. Dogs used to be grey wolves and now they're faggy little poodles that sad married couples dress up for Halloween.

Maybe he washed his hands.
It spreads via feces, so if you handle cat shit in a litter box, you have a high chance of infection

Everyone in my family has owned a cat at one point or another and they are all redpilled as fuck, especially my uncle. In fact the only dog I can recall any relative owning was my grandmothers black lab and it was named Nigger. Not even joking. That dog was the only tolerable "nigger" I've met in my entire life. Her other pets consisted of roughly 30 semi feral barn cats living on their property in the middle of the woods.

I have a burly Siamese kitten in my lap right now. Fuck Jews and fuck leftists. And especially fuck Communists.

This was proven incorrect a couple of weeks ago. Do your research op.

>Dogs just shit on the carpet if they feel like it.
>getting a retarded breed

my grandparents' dog was named adolph.

feels good

Comparing dogs to niggers is an insult to dogs

the jews are responsible for people being gay.
well colour me surprised.

holy shit your cat looks exactly like mine

My dads uncle was named Adolph. He was a cool guy.
Not my cat but both pics look exactly like him. Love Siamese cats, best breed ever imo

Tl;dr cats make you gay

It can definitely affect things, but it's not a single cause.

Have you ever considered it's the right wingers who have the mental disorder? They do seem to display a lack of concern for other people.

The thing is you have to eat cat shit to get it. Brain parasites are the least of your problems if you're too stupid to wash your hands after cleaning a cat box.

My Dad nicknamed our Siamese cat "nigger face". My friends used to get a kick out of it.

>T. gondii associated with...

One thing that may be getting overlooked is how some people are taking care of their cats. People that keep things clean as fuck and keep as much of the litter box dust down and away from females may not have the effect that those who just don't give a fuck do.

Just a random thought.

I have a great deal of concern for others. I just don't believe in empty platitudes or reckless altruism like the left does.
>Africa is starving!
>Quick send them more food!
The left thinks this works, it doesn't. Just because we can be harsh doesn't mean we don't care
Holy shit that's a good one. My cat just got a new nickname

Niggers were bred over thousands of years to be useful to humans as well my friend.

thousands? maybe dozens, if you're talking about slavery

If one hour is equivalent to one "nigger minute", then 60 years is equivalent to one "nigger year".

Can't wait to see the fag mods delete this one.

This needs a bump

can't argue with that

No. Liberalretardation is caused solely by a weak or absent father figure. That's it... seriously.

Without a doubt.

NO!! I'm a hardcore red pilled cat lady. The Vet can give your cat a shot for it if you're worried about it.

I have cats but I love dogs too.

Erm it could just be the way around. People with toxoplasmosis end up as conservatives

Majestic beasts. Every last one of them.

Magical & Eternal

YES.

it's absolutely relevant.

Cats will not kiss your ass like dogs. Independent thinkers. Red pilled

SLIDE

Goodness. Sweet babies

i shoot coyotes in the local area on weekends. a farmer down the road pays me ten bucks for a pair of ears, but, i just do it for sport. i go out at night with my expensive night vision scope and blow them away. usually get two or three at a time.

if i see cats, i shoot them too. i've shot dozens of them. they're worse than fucking rats.

You're an evil human. I wouldn't have a problem using my 45 on you.

Not all cats are carriers.

You can't deny that cat ownership is predominately a leftist thing, though.

It probably depends on location. Metropolitan areas are liberal hubs. Harder to have a dog in the city with no yard.

you're the bad person, not me.

Cats have been in contact with humans for thousands of years. This particular behavioral trend is like 60 years old.

>Blaming the feline brain worn jew instead of the actual jew.

>reddit spacing
>random green texting
can confirm you have it