Is it me or have the leaf posts gotten even worse over the last couple of months?

Is it me or have the leaf posts gotten even worse over the last couple of months?

What's the solution to the leaf question?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Set-Fire-to-Leaves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Total purge. Range ban on leaf IP's.

NOT

ALL

LEAFS

>muh safe space

Can't handle whenever someone challenges your weak arguments? Sorry sweetie, but Canadians are here to stay, mr 54% white.

Rake the leafs, range-ban now!

what is "worse" in your opinion?

Are you just triggered by us being more liberal?

Lorde is a flop.

Nope. It's actually gotten better. Most of the proxies have been banned by Shareblue/CTR.

Only that one Torontonian idiot that baits in every thread and gets multiple newfag replies is all that remains

Hasn't Obama-leaf been posting less recently? It seems like he has.

>can't even say muslims are bad in public
>hurr durr 54%

Then we will just proxy as Australians. Cut a head off the leaf hydra, two more grow.

STOP

This anti-canadian thread is now under assault by Antifa! We will shoot you in the streets you fascist rapephobic racist deplorable homophobic pedophobic ashkenazi supremacist anti-canadian misogynist anti-white transphobic islamaphobic anti-semitic nazi frogs!

You have been fucking warned.

bah, i wouldnt mind being banned from posting so long as i can still browse. my countrymen are fucking terrible posters

It quieted down a lot after the election. Kinda of nice desu.

i think its been worse since february began

What about that one queer that always posts Genie Douchard

Trump is a major fuck-up and we are the only ones who can astutely articulate his hypocrisy, nepotism, and ineptness.

This triggers you, hence you think Canadian post quality has declined.

No, in fact what you're saying is an actual meme. They started to shit talk about Canada so much you retards believe all this dumb shit. First was Australia.

>not having a script that automatically hides them
why involve the government?

Range ban.

They created the creatures known as Canadians on this board. You reap what you sow.

How about ya fuck off ya fucken piece a shit.

Go to bed, Chang. If you don't get a good job none of those snaggletooth French skanks are gonna brother with you.

>Call him a leaf and he recoils

No, i just laugh at the fact that many of you just use regurgitated memes as insults, and somehow think you're being witty or insulting.

You're mad because we get legal weed next year and we have hotter women. Also New Zealand is gay nobody wants to go there you probably still use dialup internet and listen to flight of the concords.

>1 post by this ID
kill yourself btw with your stupid slide thread. shitting up the board and complaining about post quality.

If we go, we are taking you cunts with us.

God I hate you

It's people like ((you))! you fucking faggot. "my countrymen" You suck dicks don't lie. I've met ontariofags like you do not lie.

Nah cunt, everyone will be able to tell the difference ya fucking poofter.

mighty good bait there. I almost fell for it.

Virgin alert. Cringe thread activated.

It's a meme now to LeafLarp with proxy, same with Sweden.
It's been making me consider proxying as a Burger just to take myself out of the spam...

>projecting
Nothing wrong with being a virgin though, you mad wizard powers when you turn 30.

^you get

Nice projection faggot

Another Leaf on his high-moose again.

Protip:
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

Rake me harder daddy, harder!

If you can't handle the leaves, why don't you just leave?

Do none of you realize Canadians make those posts on purpose because it triggers the fuck out of Sup Forums? This board exists solely for their entertainment now.

FUck off, if it wasn't for Americans and their Aussie dick sucking, you'd be considered as shitty as us. I hope you choke to death on a tarantula

Thanks

fuck you op suck on a bag of dicks will ya

Fuck Canada and every single Canadian

This man is a legend

Bob Ross is American

They have gotten worse because of my cock-sucking prime minister.
Fuck the Trudeaus, they are a cum-stain on my great nation.

>Range ban on leaf IP's

That seems a bit extreme. why not just nuke them instead?

"I mean, why have all these nukes if we're not going to use them?" -Donald Trump

This, too. Every time an Australian posts, there's always at least 2 or 3 burgers close behind, waiting to huff the explosive Vegemite farts out of their ass. I don't know when or how this shit started, but it's cringey af and needs to stop.

Annex and open burger joints. Also turn Toronto to glass.

Nah, I not all leafs.
I know how bad it is to be boxed together with the shitty posters of your country.

I don't know why Americans like sucking Aussie, dick, i think it's because they read aussie posts in a fucked up aussie accent and chuckle to themselves.

Australia posts BBC threads all the time, but they are le funniest most best shitposters!

JUST FUCK MY BUTT UP FARMALARM

Yeah, they've gotten unbearable, but in the last couple days they've gotten better I think. i.e.lately 1 out of 8 leaf posts is actually an objectively good post.
Still by far the most stupid and left wing redditors here who feel the need to post.

I have devised a plan.
>Meme a leaf Sup Forumsack convention
>Rent a hall for a month
>Invite the leaf's
>Offer free maple syrup and tell them that there will be qt's
>Round them up
>Baricade the building with leaf blowers and wooden planks
>Gas them all or let them die from hunger

This is the final solution

Give yer balls a tug ya fuckin pussy

Most "leafposts" are done ironically and with the stereotype in mind. It's just newfag retards that reply thinking they're serious

Definitely an influx of blue-pilled leafs, did Sup Forums make news in a left-wing rag or tv show?

I apologize on behalf my horribly cucked country.

We'd be better if the US just took us over.

>red green and yellow

shit, your flag is almost as ugly as romanias.

Remember when Australia was the shitposter of Sup Forums?

I legitimately think the election of Justin Trudeau warped Canada's mindset to be completely fucking abhorrent

Like I don't even remember Canada being this ass before

Sup Forums confirmation bias hard at work, as usual. New Zealanders can fuck off, too. They've got the charm of cottage cheese turned a day too long, and the personality of a fucking 2x4.

I call it the Final Solution.

To me, we've gotten better

Sup Forums is a Canadian board now

Maybe you're the one that's become more intolerant.

Fuck off, most Leafs are fucking garbage posters, I don't know if it's just proxxies but there is no denying most of them are straight trash.

I hardly post so I 100% support a complete and total shutdown until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

I know. We had the possibility of using a cool historical flag that is pic related but some stupid ass faggot told that 'hur dur lok lik Moscow citi fleg no no no no'

Regardless of all this shit, internet tribalism is pathetic. Like if they hate a country because they're buttmad over some guy trolling them on a japanese cartoon website, i mean thats just sad.

typical leaf cuck

guaranteed (you)'s

lol, I know this feeling.

agree with you, Canadians IRL are just as smug, salty, unfunny and retarded.

inb4 'bawww get out traitor!' i am soon

We can't even criticize 82 genders and Muslims. Just fucking rake my shit up senpai. Put an end to all of this.

You'll never figure out wtf is going on, cuck. The leaf is unpredictable, like when it's picked up by the wind.

>m-maybe if i say i hate leafs too it will improve our very important reputation!

>agree with you, Canadians IRL are just as smug, salty, unfunny and retarded.

Found the fat virgin social outcast haha

Leafs are all leftist or completely cucked out

I support a complete and total shut down on leads. I know a lot of based leafs IRL but the leafpostingon on this chan is fucking abysmal and needs to stop. I don't know if shareblue has an office here or something.

wikihow.com/Set-Fire-to-Leaves
was gonna look up a picture of people setting fire to leaves to make le funny meme but this works too

Gas obamaleaf

>leaf poster b8 thread
Kek, why should I care what Sup Forums of all places thinks of the little flag on my post
They think we're all chinks and panjays from Ontario anyways

day of the rake is the only solution but also sage this slide thread

>Trump is a major fuck-up and we are the only ones who can astutely articulate his hypocrisy, nepotism, and ineptness.
>
>This triggers you, hence you think Canadian post quality has declined.
Kill yourself faggot.

Except what he said is true.

Leafs and Aussies.

>leaf

ineptitude*
sorry if you're gonna act smart you got to use the correct word
dumbass leaf

Hi.

Range ban North America we will lose a few good Mexican posters thats all

Fucking emu. Anyway it's torontofags that are the problem. Nuke them.

i recall some pre-primary (gasp) conspiracy to use canadian proxies to divide the board since they're non-american and easy to get from america; i.e., easy to identify and vilify, but familiar. I really think it's true. some people claimed to have a screenshot from irc, but never delivered. I believe it though. I think the inane bullshit posted by leafs are americans by proxy and hired. most people that didn't like Sup Forums 2-3 years ago didn't even stick around. they had to be paid.

i guess i should add that it worked because now Sup Forums is Sup Forumstarded and le shit post Canadian is a self fulfilling prophecy. those that won't lurk more like yous so they post dumb shit. There are some good canadian posters that get overly scrutinized the likes of japan, poland, mexico and other meme flags. poor fellows.

Why is Vancouver over 30% Chinese? real leaf please answer.

Actually NZ has been shitposting alot lately.