Sup Forums here. If Sup Forums was a bit (a LOT) less racist, we might actually take your opinions into consideration

Sup Forums here. If Sup Forums was a bit (a LOT) less racist, we might actually take your opinions into consideration.

/asp/ here. You're unironically better than /asp/.

Video games are for retarded people

Surely hearing an opinion forces your brain to take it into consideration? unless you are mentally retarded.. I think you just admitted you are

Nobody cares kangaroo nigger

Sup Forums here
videogames are for retarded manchildren and actual children

t. FIFA playing negro

>posts picture of 2 cis white males

We are the racist ones...

Even on Sup Forums ya finna Seething

alright, we'll take that into consideration.

Now please go back to talking about what the next mario game will be about while we continue discussing how to fundamentally fix the world.

>flag
>pointless low effort thread designed to harvest (you)'s
Jew

Fuck off Sup Forums. You wouldnt listen to us during GG and now look at your shitshow of an industry. If I told you years ago that Mass Effect would have a tranny in it and the new Sony exclusive will be about the feminist Muslim matriarchy you'd call me crazy, but here.you are, all because you got annoyed at the Sup Forums meanies on your board.

Sup Forums user here
If you guys weren't a bunch of sheepish manchildren, I might care.

>OP makes a post I don't like, so it must be a slide thread!

STFU, /asp/ is greater than Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined

everybody who isnt retarded left Sup Forums back during gamergate

vidya was shit back then and its only gotten worse. getting involuntarily redpilled by Sup Forums during the whole GG shitstorm was the last straw for alot of Sup Forumsirgins

Where else are you supposed to go to talk about video games?

>tfw used to browse Sup Forums but now browse Sup Forums
>tfw you realize the anti-nintendo falseflag shitposts with crying wojak were the same as the anti-trump shills on here

eventually you just stop playing them so it doesnt matter

in the meantime people just browse Sup Forums or /vg/ and Sup Forums

ITALIANS none the less, the ones who INVENTED FASCISM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>if you change your opinion we might listen to your opinion

Hmmm, I wonder.

The west is for whites. Fuck this third world immigration bs. If even 1/4 Browns and blacks behaved like "honorary whites" I'd be cool with it. But most of them are shits and they're being let in by cucked libtards

>If even 1/4 Browns and blacks behaved like "honorary whites" I'd be cool with it
>I'd be cool with it

A

>tfw Sup Forums sempai doesn't notice you.

fuck Sup Forums they cant even get their anime genres right

Take toronto, Canada where you most people are anti gun Vegan sympathizing animal rights cucks. The blacks here dress like a bunch of third world scumbags with knockoff wannabe military clothing, stereotypical dreadlocks, and at least half of them have a tendancy to react violently in arguments. Then there's the browns, they're filthy and unhygenic. The Asians are all right except they don't even bother trying to integrate and third generation Asian immigrants still speak various Chinese languages as their first language. The whites here that you see at malls/subways/downtown are a bunch of trannies, third wave feminists, cucks, or lazy public servants. Basically cities are fucked up and if they keep raping rural areas with their regressive ideas and fucking wind turbines I'm gonna lose my shit.

why should we pander for the approval of Sup Forums? What do we gain?

Why does Sup Forums bitch about Sup Forums so much? I rarely browse Sup Forums at this point, but every time I do it seems like there's always at least one thread on the first page that revolves around whining about Sup Forums. It's bizarre.