Florida man, 24, 'fatally stabs his roommate, 21...

>Florida man, 24, 'fatally stabs his roommate, 21, after she hugged him goodbye and told him she leaving to move in with her boyfriend'
>Randy Herman, Jr, 24, was arrested in West Palm Beach, Florida, on Saturday
>His ex-roommate, Brooke Preston, 21, was found dead in his home
>Preston suffered multiple stab wounds to her back, throat, and abdomen
>She drove to Herman's home to say goodbye before returning to Pennsylvania

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4356634/Man-accused-killing-ex-roommate-stopped-say-bye.html

stacies on coffin watch

supreme gentlemanly behavior is not politics, off to page 10 you go

Not politics related

/r9k/ hits again, when is the board of pesce going to denounce those fuckers? (They wont)

self defense

>Florida man
just cut it off already

>being this degenerate
Why do you exist?

this is definitely cuckold behavior and therefore politics

Guy probably browses /r9k/.

hah

Why are white men so fucking violent? This has to stop now.

What a fucking psycho

>white bitch cheats on her boyfriend, moves in with other boyfriend, ex-boyfriend stabs her.

Yea, totally sure they were just room-mates.

Are you the same nigger from every thread?

He was probably just some beta faggot that gave her a free place to stay

>white people

someone get that man a beer

this
he deserves to fry

well it makes me happy. one less roastie

Roasties Btfo.

"I'm just going to the chance of having sex as a tool to get cheaper rent annnnnnd I'm dead"

Remember when people realized how fucking stupid their behavior was? If you shack up with a single guy throwing your ass around you're going to have nothing but problems.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>cross gender roommates

Degeneracy

So what are the chances she never even told him about this boyfriend and was probably giving him the impression she was interested in him in order to take advantage of him for a free or cheap place to stay?

S U P R E M E
U
P
R
E
M
E

> white men
> violent
You're free to move to Liberia, leaf.

Kek

This.
" A Man and a Woman living together but are not bound together in matrimony is horrendous and both are worthy of stoning" - Leviticus 14:88

F

quite a waste

another source of white extinction

Woman here.

Why are you guys making jokes about this you disgusting fucked up losers?

I bet none of you even have girlfriends, and if it wasn't for pissing your penises would fall off from lack of use.

*snaps fingers*

You fucking dumpster fires.

poor guy cucked into oblivion

You know the rules

He was giving her free housing, attention and loved her. She took advantage of him, and left him with his dick on his hand. She lived there for a couple of months without paying rent in order to save up some money. The money she would have used to rent a house/flat with his boyfriend. The other guy felt cheated on when he learned she was going to move with his side male or as she calls it 'boyfriend'. Fuck her. I would have raped her before killing her.

Because both of these people are degenerates
Would your father be ok with you living with some random dude?

102%

When women snap their OWN fingers... do they still give me a beer? or do they give it to themselves?

Kill traitors first, dude needs to hang.

You make a good point. Assuming alot of these assumptions are true, this is the end result of toying with someone's time and emotions.

Kek

I can't believe you dumb faggots think it's okay for some shut in faggot to murder a white woman you know nothing about because he couldn't get laid, fuck you shit skins I am willing to bet right now the only ones of you saying this shit aren't white at all.

NEVER CROSS A HERMAN

Not guilty. I can tell.

so the contract was she would hang around and give him some attention in exchange for some room and board

if he wasn't okay with this deal, he should have said, "I'm not a okay with this beta deal and you have to move out."

but she blindsided him by reneging on a relationship that was only in his mind, so he had to kill her for not fulfilling a contract that didn't exist

standard social outcast autism running genetically in the family

Also a woman, I read OP and had a chuckle.
Retarded men die by trying to balance fireworks on their heads, retarded women die by moving in with men who have the charm, tact, and discretion of a landmine.
It's sad that someone so stupid as to put themselves in obvious danger was born, but it's kind of an unavoidable constant to life.

>I can't believe you dumb faggots think it's okay for some shut in faggot to murder a white woman
Who said that?

Not so smug now, eh Roastie?

It's really kind of sad. Both sides of this equation, as in most friendzone cases, are victims of the media that's largely replaced actual humans for things like parental life advice, human interaction, etc.

Women are told to never settle, that they deserve only the Chadest of the Chads which creates a situation of too many wanting too few men. For men, they're told that they're in constant competition with Chad and are made to feel as if a pretty girl is out of their league. But they're also told that have a good personality, treat a girl right and she might just fall for you. This is where the beta is created. He does what he can to be nice to a girl but at the same time, decades of media have instilled in him a crippling self-doubt where he can't be confident about it and just ask her out because she's not available to someone like him. Now he's also told that his behavior and attempts to be nice are "creepy" and this builds up the resentment and possessiveness until eventually it boils over, you snap and you're stabbing your opposite gendered roommate for moving out.

I don't think it's ok, I do however think the woman put herself in a situation that could've easily been avoided.

don't be roomies/hang out with "nice" cuckguys.

A true gentleman through and through.

His goodbye literally reached her heart.

>White people
Why are they so subhuman? Stories like these prove that we need a white genocide ASAP.

>*snaps fingers*

Whale, pls.

Go tell your roommate you're moving out, bitch.

>>Florida man

say no more user

>also a woman

of course you are, user

>Why are you guys making jokes about this you disgusting fucked up losers?

is this your first time on Sup Forums?

this memepic is the basis of islam and most autist romantics

>Two big noses.
So a jew killed a jew?
Sup Forums wins ether way.

>Florida man, 24, 'fatally stabs his roommate
>His ex-roommate, Brooke Preston

The change from roommate to ex-roommate made me laugh for some reason.

>>White people. Why are they so subhuman?

Re-read: these are Florida whites; every girl I know and/or dated who is a FL native is basically an albino nigger with a watermelon pussy. Most of them lost their virginity to a train of brownskins at 12. A FL girl is worse than a girl with tattoos, on average.

benito mussolini?

Jokes on you - I've spent over $25,000 on prostitutes

>*snaps fingers*
are you a ghetto hoe lol?

No one is saying it's flat out the right thing to do but there's clearly more to this story than what's being reported and the girl isn't probably completely blameless.

>Be average liberal Canadian leftist cuck.
>Have good relationship with Grandparents, they came from Britain in the 50's.
>Visit them regularly throughout my university education like a good grandson.
>Lovely Grandmother always brings cake and tea while I enjoy political discussions with Oxford educated Grandfather
>Usually talk about Naval battles, but talk often drifts to political events and the economy
>Notice he regularly uses words like "Kraut", "Jap", "The homosexuals" "Mohamedans" and "The Chinese"
>Notice he regularly calls out the government, Thinks Trudeau is literal Satan, says Europe will collapse because of degeneracy, believes we should use gold and silver instead of fiat.
>Libcuck me feels sad for my racist bigoted Grandfather.
>Try to correct him "Diversity is our strength!" and other meme lines.
>He doesnt get mad, but I see deep sadness in his eyes.
>He failed to save me.
>His bloodline will end in degeneracy.
>Still visit them because I am a good Grandson.
>Slowly start becoming independently redpilled.
>Realize that my Grandfather was trying to tell me the truth all along.
>One day I visit. Tell my Grandfather that I want to save the West.
>Reveal that I now agree with him on most things.
>tearsofjoy.webm
>We now spend out time together talking about the Crusades, how Merkel destroyed Europe, and what he thinks of Trump.
>I see that he is genuinely happier now.
>He succeeded.

Do you have any similar stories Anons?

Firing squad for him

That's legitimately fucking sad. My little sister is that old. Hope someone kills that mother fucking in jail.

GODDAMMIT FLORIDA MAN IS AT IT AGAIN!

Is she living with some random?

Lol

Although I think he could have done way better, he's not really ugly but she kinda was

this guy gets it
women are good for one thing, and then they leave

>be me
>15
>parents split up and i'm living in a shitty apartment with my mom
>surprise surprise we are poor as fuck
>get mid 20s room mate
>7/10
>she brings home a different guy every night
>leaves tampon boxes and such around the bathroom
>walks around the house in just a towel
>would throw up her breakfast every morning and usually forget to flush the toilet
ya i wouldn't recommend it

kek

checked. Thanks user

So fucking what if she was? People have roommates. Doesn't mean they deserve to die.

N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

Aww shit, is dis a Florida man thread?

Why are Florida people so terrible? ever single one i have ever met was pure trash
also movie related

Those are rules for Sup Forums you stupid fuck.

Sup Forums is supposed to be safe for work regarding nude images.

You guys wish you could see my boobs. They're actually quite large.

I would never show any of you guys though. I would cross the street to avoid any of you smelly, fat faggots sitting there on your computer in shit-stained underwear.

Fuck you all! Mow my law and pump my gas, bitches! I bet I make more money than you guys!

Not saying it was justified to kill her but I'm pretty sure she brought it on herself. She took advantage of the guy for months and toyed with him. Considering her looks she was definitely aware of that.

Then after all this she personally comes over to him and says that she'll move in with her new loverboy. Of course the dude deserves to get jailed for the crime he committed but I can't really feel bad for the girl.

this user is right, I knew a few florida girls in college
absolute dumpster fires

>leaf
always

Why cant she get a female roommate?

Movie makes me mad. So bad.
I live where this movie was filmed btw.
In brevard county.

Fuck this shit thread i'm crashing it!

FUCK YOU KEK HERE ARE SOME TIT'S.

>Florida man
He never disappoints

GAS THE GOYIM. RACE WAR NOW

This.

You have to be specific with women,

>i want your snatch locked and loaded and bleeding at least once a month.

>i want you to stick your hand in the disposal with my hand on the switch while I'm 3" deep in your snatch.

>any breach of this contract will result in a purchase of 1 month supply of tendies.

>Not saying it was justified to kill her but I'm pretty sure she brought it on herself. She took advantage of the guy for months and toyed with him. Considering her looks she was definitely aware of that.

>Then after all this she personally comes over to him and says that she'll move in with her new loverboy. Of course the dude deserves to get jailed for the crime he committed but I can't really feel bad for the girl.

You've jumped to a conclusion with nothing more than her looks and a head line stating she was murdered to go off, starting to sound like you have the cognisant abilities of a middle easterner Hans. That's one less white child in the world given she was already in a relationship and looked to move in with her boyfriend. Always a traitor before an enemy retard.

When the friendzone is in her sternum...

See
Tits or gtfo

Sup Forums is not a blue board therefore it is not work safe

Kys

I actually liked the movie. My friends and i watched it not having any clue what it was about and all of us were losing our shit by the end. those kids were savage af

welp, the whore wont be using anymore men for her own selfish ends... A fitting end to a filthy whore

STEALTH RARE
also proxy

Sup Forums doesn't stand for politics fucktard

>Pitcairn

>Population 49

Far out

Being roommates with a man. If her parents loved her this wouldn't have happened.

Stupid cock tease/whore.