Brit/pol/ - A Green and Pleasant Land Edition

>"Marine A" gets seven years in prison for taliban killing, will be released in weeks because of time already served.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39417239

>John Lydon supports Brexi and (((Trump)))
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4353468/Punk-legend-John-Lydon-backs-Brexit-Trump.html

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes

>Government still pushing to BAN end-to-end encryption, against tech companies wishes
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/27/downing-street-amber-rudd-authorities-access-encrypted-messages-whatsapp-terrorism

>(((Boris))): (((Google))), (((FB))) and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/

>No agreement in Stormont between DUP & Sinn Fein. No appetite for election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39401488

>Brexit will unite us: Theresa May ahead of divisive talks with irridentist Scotland
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4351452/Theresa-May-vows-build-united-nation-Brexit.html

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/

AND THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS:

>Article 50: May signs letter that will trigger Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39422353

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=SbskIcPZh8A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQqdxQQ5Xtw
youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/28/poll-finds-jeremy-corbyn-less-popular-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=HfXmpJRZPYI
youtube.com/watch?v=0ajkUQ29bFs
youtube.com/watch?v=CE54Lii6WeA
youtube.com/watch?v=qqrHHOqhyYU
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Article 50 is being triggered today and our destiny is finally sealed. No amount of unpleasant and somewhat autistic screeching can undo it now, we're out.

Fuck niggers and fuck you.

Morning lad.

Seven and one-half hours until we trigger the whole of the EU with a piece of hand-delivered paper.

God Save The Queen

It isn't morning yet you big shit.

Why are you awake.

Its going to be ever so comfy. A pity it took so long.

>Why are you awake.

I was downstairs eating Chorley Cakes.

I've heard the Queen is actually dumb as fuck and everyone who meets her leaves with the impression that she's retarded, is there any actual evidence for this?

Never heard of Chorley Cakes so fuck you and fuck Middlesbrough.

>Never heard of Chorley Cakes

Wew lad are you even from this country, they're like Eccles cakes but with a denser pastry and not flaky

Even i've eaten them and i'm a northen pleb

GET FUKED

Wouldn't surprise me considering she's the result of nearly a millennia of inbreeding.

Apply yourself

>americunt trying to tell me about inbreeding
Your country is only like 200 years old means everyone has fucked everyone you disfigured cunt.

Bit rude calling them Americunts lad.

True mate, we've all had a bit to drink.

I apologize pal.

i never go to bed until like 7am and i eat breakfast cereal and toast before going to bed

No cup of tea lad?

i drink tea while playing darts m8

Anyone eat any good placentas recently?

what breakfast cereal(s) do you eat? and what do you put on your toast?

Nuke us please.

UK was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQqdxQQ5Xtw

Happy Brexmas Day lads

So what is the Brexit negotiation period going to be like?

>Friendship ended with the EU
>Now the USA/colonies are my best friend

>mfw some qt-pie autistic libshit at my uni unironically compared brexit with the english revolution of 1649
I should marry her tbqh.

I love crumpets so much lads.

Is it really happening? Congrats, Limeys. May our trade deal be big league.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

>calling the civil war outcome the english revolution

Wtf is going wrong without our universities today. There's always going to be cucks and libshits but it just feels beyond the pale these days.

I remeber going to this research seminar about the EU's history and future with my dissertation supervisor and the pair of us accidentally revealed our powerlevels as UKIP voters with too much bants over a section looking at the similiarities between the Holy Roman Empire and the EU in a room full of the most hardcore pro-EU cucks going three actual Eurocrats and a Lib Dem MEP.

>make comment that it's surprising how the past was actually more progressive when a multi-national imperial monarchy had a better system of town and city level representation that actually fed upwards towards the top, more open and democratic than the EU could ever be when it comes to representation at the lowest levels
>pair of us lose our sides
>rest of the room goes silent, giving us looks that could kill

I still wonder how hard those cucks too it when the result was confirmed.

>implying trump wont goy out like a real americuck

What's better for england
having a child with a steady partner and raising it right
or getting as many sluts pregnant as possible ?

the ladder

getting as many sluts pregnant as possible

B-brexit can still be stopped

kek

I was hoping you would say that

I know it's fashionable to hate Americans and all but don't be so negative

trump will not.

Says increasingly nervious Ed miliband.

Oy, Britfolks, since you guys really are leaving the EU I've decided I want to support you with my tourist dollars.

I went to London once as a child, but I'd like to see the "real" UK if I go again. What are some places you'd recommend? I've heard Cornwall is nice.

I'm an English student just doing a module on 1600's literature, so naturally the revolution is a part of that. It had been taught to us that people of the time felt the world had been turned on it's head, fish raining from the sky and shit, the idea that Brexit was even close to this is ludicrous.

Regardless, she's a qt ;_;

Anywhere in the country side, avoid the cities if you can.

Don't make him whip out the Edstone.

Somerset
The Yorkshire Dales
The Lake District
York
Cornwall is fucking lovely

The Cotswolds are quite comfy.

This is probably the best rule to follow. Must UK cities are identical with one another, although some still have a unique character. London is an expensive shithole with very few native English people there, although it might be worth a visit for a day just to experience it.

get a damn job

AHA B-BUT I SAID WOULD NEVER END UP LEAVING!! NOW BRITAIN WILL COLLAPSE HAHAHA

Most of the 'real' places have lost their character due to being middle class gentrified rubbish. Look nice but the people are all white collar commuter types who've sucked the soul out of the places they've taken over.

Like everyone else says, avoid all the major cities like the plague because their multi-kulti shitholes. Hire a car out and go for a drive in the countryside in the Chilterns, South Bedfordshire, Somerset, Mid-Wales or the Peak District or get a train through the Pennine valleys or through rural Cumbria. There's a lot of nice towns around north and east Yorkshire that haven't lost their original population or character, visit local pubs (although avoid chain ones or chain ones disguised as independent pubs) and cafés whoever you go too.

What are the accommodations like out there? Am I going to have to shack up in hostels? I'd prefer not to. Are there local inns?

Good lad

There are loads of local pubs and hotels to stay at. Most in the countryside will actually have some proper English character as well. And good beer on tap.

Just use tripadvisor and have a look around.

Sounds good. I'll check it out.

I really do have a lot of respect for you all, despite not having a drop of English blood. I think you genuinely tend to be some of the sanest people in the world, despite occasionally producing folks like Bertrand Russell.

>but he's about to crash
>with no (((survivors)))

I'd just find the nearest cheap chain hotel. Travelodge, Premier Inn etc, they're around in nearly every town or major motorway doesn't really matter as long as it's somewhere to sleep and have a shower etc. More money to spend out and about instead that way.

TODAY IS THE DAY LADS

>Article 50 is being triggered today
mfw

Poll finds Jeremy Corbyn is less popular than Donald Trump

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/28/poll-finds-jeremy-corbyn-less-popular-donald-trump/

JUST CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>44
quite pleasantly uplifting and worthy of a check.

What is the saffer equivalent of telling the EU to fuck off?
Just interested.

I don't know if you Anglos properly appreciate what a fucking failure Obama was as a politician. It seems like you only got hints of it.

You know how under Corbyn, Labour has kind of collapsed, and is now threatened with total irrelevance? Obama did that to the Democrats, but worse. Under Obama, the Democrats almost fully abandoned economic and class concerns and focused fully on identity politics. As a result, Democratic voters became incredibly clustered in cities and in coastal regions. Unfortunately, the US political system is set up to heavily favor rural and local politics, so Obama basically turned the Democrats into a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.

As a result, no matter how unpopular Trump becomes, the Democrats face a severe uphill climb to regain power. Obama altered the course of the political party in such a way that he built structural failures into it. It really seems to be worse than anything Corbyn or even Miliband and Brown did with Labour.

Clegg salty as fuck on BBC Breakfast right now

It's hilarious

He looks on the tier of JUST

Clegg you scruffy cunt wear a tie

I have to say that, watching from a distance, I never really understood what Clegg's plan was. Why did he ally with Cameron in the first place? Cameron did a pretty vicious job of cutting the Lib Dems' balls off while they were in coalition. He could have refused the coalition. Couldn't he have forced another election, too? There was no good reason to team up with the Tories, but he did it anyway, and where are the Lib Dems now?

I just don't get it.

voetsek if you're a white, hamba if you're a monkey.

>There was no good reason to team up with the Tories

Power.

Of course the tories fucked them over, but the Lib Dems didn't see that coming because they are naive idiots.

>tfw missed it

fug

wtf I love Obama now

I'm sure he'll be crying on tv all day. He's looking like a real life Wojak.

>Labour has kind of collapsed
It's gone.
I remember old Labour. I'm 49 and the miners' strike was cutting in when I was a kid. I'm from a family of miners. County Durham. I've got an old miner's lamp above the fireplace.
My politics is old school. I hated Scargill. My political stance is not really left wing nor right wing.
I see these as base distictions. Simple categories. Politics is more fluid.
Some of my views are communist, some fascist, some liberal, some conservative. One of my political heroes is Tony Benn.
youtube.com/watch?v=HfXmpJRZPYI
I also admire Rees-Mogg. He's a good lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ajkUQ29bFs

>tfw missed it

well just watch it on iPlayerer and rewind it you plinky plonker

The EU is going to get BEADED

The men that POZZED and GLOBAL'D the United Kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=CE54Lii6WeA

God save the bloody Queen.

Is there a version of this gif with Farage?

closest I could find is a jewtube vid

youtube.com/watch?v=qqrHHOqhyYU

Not a bad day for me to have a birthday if I might say so myself

4 hours and 57 minutes till Brexit

Well Two years and 4 hours and 57 minutes till Brexit

>Cool new pound coin yesterday
>A50 today
>Fun at PMQs
>Leafs putting out the only good thing they have left in Trailer Park Boys on Friday
>Murica putting on Wrasslingmania on Sunday

It's a good week

Stop being a pedant, you know what I meant

Happy A50 Day, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

Acqua of the Brexit

(you)

F

I've asked this for the past 9 months so here we go again.

Have we left the EU yet, lads?

Soon lad

No. Not for 2 more years.

I mean she did serve in WW2, i dont think she'd be able too if that were the case

Can't fucking wait.

>tfw you sent your leave vote across the Atlantic ocean just to fuck Germany out of ruining Europe again