DRIP DROP

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

CLEARLY THIS IS FAKE NEWS

TRUMP HAS ZERO TIES TO MAFIA

Irony is that plenty of people will piss on McCains grave.

Why no upset about how he worked with the Mafia within and native to the United States?

funny how this guy is considered a war hero for getting a bamboo pole shoved up his ass during his POW captivity

I prefer presidents that havent lost their manhood by bayonet. mccain has no penis.

No wonder he wants us to get more involved in other countries conflicts

GLADIO
L
A
D
I
O

I will drive to wherever the fuck they bury this old scumbag just so I can personally piss on his grave when he finally kicks the bucket.

Only a conservative would be spiteful enough to waste gas and time to commit a crime to spite a man they never met who never cared anything about them and who did more for this country than they ever could.

You mean before even being in the air, accidentally blowing up a fucking aircraft carrier? (no joke, he really did)

Being a horrible politician?

Destroying America for the sake of a new world order?

Anyone else going to throw a party when this cunt finally dies?

McCuck is the best example I know of when it comes to scumbag politician. Hillary is obviously corrupt, she doesn't even try to hide it. This faggot routinely plays up the "I'm a veteran" bullshit while at the same time destroying the country for his globalist masters.

You don't even realize what a simpleton you are.

You're talking about the picture and not the article.

You must be a pro with childrens' books.

He was a lying traitor who needs to hurry up and furnace himself. He sold information to the Vietcong for preferential treatment you bastard.

How dare you besmirch this board with your presence.

>peepee poopoo
wow so topical

see

>mfw Herald

>sell expensive real estate
>some people who buy from you are russian
>some of those are organized crime

BRAAAAAAP BTFO

Trump has definitely helped Iranians launder money, Manafort has definitely helped Russians launder money, why is it a stretch of the imagination that Trump also laundered Russians?

Roll

Yeah this hit piece is grasping at straws

1000's of rental properties

6 are leased to Russians with possible organized crime links

Give me a break

Conjuror. Noice.

Most Jealous Man in History Award has to go to John McCain.