Redpill me on "Climate Change"

Redpill me on "Climate Change"

Other urls found in this thread:

eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/83000/83624/temperature_nca-1991-2012_lrg.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=t_UdqZdFr-w
youtube.com/watch?v=6OgSNQOTw2U&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=RHsp0Q6ISBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ITZAkd2wv7o
youtube.com/watch?v=uOj6gPwkiXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a non-issue compared to the threat of superbugs

It's like Mexico
A living proof god does not exist

This

Its real but its not gonna end mankind. If its get really bad itll kill off a bunch of third worlders and causes a fuck-huge refugee crisis but hey im not one to shy away from a good ol resource war against the all the poor people who live in the shitty hot areas

what about shit you care about though? like you know fucking polar bears and coral reefs and snowboarding and you know, nice weather and varieties of plants and animals?

The climate has always been changing and will always been changing. To say that we have a substantial impact is not naive but to claim that we have this hugely negative impact is short-sighted and naive considering how little data we have on the subject.

I don't think cutting emissions is the issue as much (for Carbon Dioxide at least) as cutting back how many forests we tear down and have torn down since the beginning of the industrial age.

It's the single greatest national security threat facing most Western countries.

You have to go back

Non-issue pushed to the max to help monopolize industry

Its the biggest scam pulled on the middle class in history. A way to make people feel good about being taxed and that they are doing their part. Along with all the green products the jews get to sell us.

>A non issue

You know, it really boggles my mind the ignorance of some people. That you could just take a topic as broad as climate change and somehow simplify it into a non threat in your mind.

Do you really think you know more than the thousands of climatologists, glaciologists, oceanographers, all manner of wildlife biologists, geophysicists, and all the unnamed others that have careers that span anywhere from 15-40 years a piece?

But i'm sure they don't know what they are talking about when they collectively say we are fucked due to climate change and all of the extreme variables that will come into play in collapsing Western civilization.

Humanity can't believe it's own demise is right in front of it, even with high definition and all the technology you could shake a stick at. Keep dreaming climate change denying faggots, you will die deniers even as you and your family starve from the inevitable droughts and famines that will soon become the norm for the entire planet.

The sad thing is that as soon as things get bad enough where most people will care, it will be far too late. Enjoy the good times while you can, /pol

These climate scientists future work is based on reporting what they are paid to say. When I was a kid everyone was scared of another ice age, now its getting too hot. They know nothing

>These climate scientists future work is based on reporting what they are paid to say
By that logic we can't trust any scientist.

Babbys first red pill

Basically:

>Yes, climate change is a thing.
>No, it's not our fault (Carbon is a non-issue).
>Yes, we should strive to take care of our environment via better technology (the "don't shit where you eat principle")
>No, Carbon taxes and Carbon agreements do not help, they're just bullshit government cash grabs.

That clear things up OP?

BRAVO user BRAVISSIMO

climate change is a fairy tale told by the niggers to help them get thru slavery

Government policies that they try to push for "going green" are usually to pocket extra tax dollars for a bullshit tape job on a real problem.

You want to stop greenhouse gases? Stop fucking driving cars.

You want to stop the extinctions of certain species?
Hold the third worlders responsible for poaching them to death.

For a different perspective. ...

Iceagenow.info

And...

Wattsupwiththat.com

if trump doesnt do something now the earth will be the oven and the jew us humans

The method being used to control it is to pay a tax on emissions. So companies will find it cheaper to clean up then to pay more of the tax.

Where does the tax go? Some of it goes into clean technology. So basically the companies have an option to buy the cleaner technology, or pay the tax to the same fucking people buying up the shares in the clean technology firms.

Someone is poised to make an absolute fortune. Not by producing anything of value, but simply by using their international organizations to cuck worldwide industry

Climate has been changing for millions of years.

Why'd you guys stop calling it global warming?

Human activity produces heat

Source:
eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/83000/83624/temperature_nca-1991-2012_lrg.jpg

it's entirely true however there is nothing we can do about it. they use it to get money.

Shit sucks but what can you do

>Yes, we should strive to take care of our environment via better technology

More importantly, we should have the honesty to admit when certain technologies are nothing more than counterproductive fetishes.
You waste more energy and create more pollution mining and processing the materials for solar panels and windturbines than if you had just burned oil and gas.

an "issue" so true you can't question it in public, a conclusion so unquestionable and obvious that it needs to be shoved down my throat every other day, and a problem so big that it's my fault personally, and which has nothing to do with manufacturers, shitphone companies, foreign governments with no regulations, or legislators

yeah how about fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=t_UdqZdFr-w

>climate change
>carbon tax
>jews

focus on more pressing matters like the rise of the fucking sea cucumbers and the revolt of penguins.
Soon enough the sea cucumbers will have enough of our kind enslaved to be able to rise from the sea with the deadliest of forces, and there wont be anything we can do about it but kneel before our new kings and pay homage. Our only hope of survival will come with the revolt of the penguins (naturally the sea cucumbers nemesis) and even then the only use penguins have for us cancerous beings is a personal work force. The grunts of their waddling army. Open your eyes we are puppets, judgement day is coming.

also saged OP is a faggot

people care too much about worrying if the climate change is real or not.

either way, what would you do if its real? or if it isn't?
>"ayy lmao it isnt real so lets keep fucking up the earth it doesnt matter lmao"

just be fucking procative, deciding if its real or not is a reactive action

proactive*

youtube.com/watch?v=6OgSNQOTw2U&spfreload=10

red pill me on locomotives.

would you grease that son of a bitch or oil it?

>MAXIMUM SMOKE

N-NANI!?!?

Climate change is caused by solar change.

Anthropogenic climate change is a psuedoscientific mythology popular amongst neo-Marxists.

superbugs?

That's factually incorrect and common sense tells you that renewable energy sources are more efficient just due to being renewable.

It's the thing that will eventually screw over your country and the world.
Have fun with your upcoming floods, droughts, blizzards and natural disasters.

Also don't even dare to claim that you were not warned about these things.

Who said it has nothing to do with "manufacturers, shitphone companies, foreign governments with no regulations, or legislators"? Who's shoving it down your throat? Who said you it's obvious? Are you brain dead or something?
It's not obvious which is why people had to spend they're lives researching our climate to arrive to this conclusion. Climate change obviously has something to do with the huge polluters/GG producers (companies and foreign countries with poor regulations). You're prob just made fun of in real life which is why you sound like such a victimized bitch.

Antibiotic resistant bacteria in a world where we use antibiotics to combat bacteria

>Redpill me on "Climate Change"
I'll drop you a red pill. Anthropogenic climate change is probably real. But any solution that involves reducing USA's fossil fuel consumption will put us at a disadvantage enough that we will weaken, and be less likely to survive the climate change anyway.

To add to this:
>Third world countries can continue to do whatever the fuck they want to the environment while westerners pay up under carbon tax schemes

It's real, it will kill many to all of us
But...
It's easier to think of it as a giant game of chicken
>You save the planet, but cut your economy. The other dude who did not save the planet comes over to annex you
>Both of you save the planet, every lives happy
>Both of you kill the planet, it will be a glorious 5 years before we all die

jew plot to slow down western nations while they allow the chinks to catch up and conquer us.

>118746685
This seems pretty close to the prisoner's dilemma isn't it?

It's real but it's something that happened, happens and continue to happen if humans are here or not.

Beside if it we're true it would be better to let it run its course and reset the population levels.

It all revolves around money not food or sea levels.

Are you delusional my guy? Using your retarded premise then the major non-polluting countries would fuck over the polluters to lower the pop and GG produced. Plus you don't tank your economy by reducing gas/oil/coal usage unless your third world. Also war is vastly less profitable then peaceful trade so nobody is annexing anything unless its some shit country annexed by a huge power.

It's been changing for billions of years. It's never NOT changing.

Look at this
That's where 95% of rare earth minerals in production are coming from. And solar panels, wind turbines, electric cars and other such "green tech" uses them heavily. Every wind turbine has a few tonnes.

Not to mention all the technology you're using, phone etc.

New gas fired power plants can run on zero emissions, these and nuclear should be used until technology can be improved.

Of course, they're all joos.

Oh, funny how it's Americans. You beautiful mad people, going to the moon and typing that kind of shit on a computer. I love you Ameridiots.

it's always ameribelllies

Steam Locomotives are rare nowadays. In regular use they remain only in Africa, Bosnia and China.
When diesel locomotives are much dangerous for environment

youtube.com/watch?v=RHsp0Q6ISBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ITZAkd2wv7o
youtube.com/watch?v=uOj6gPwkiXg

What this really shows is how earth charges up for spirit bombs.

lmao

>WAAAAAAAAAA WHAT ABOUT THE DINOSUARS

its called fucking nature. our time will come soon enough, relax and enjoy it

this, 1000000000000000% this

>T. Academia

yea thats the route you take if you want to commit suicide, might head down that road for STEADY employment.

we had an ice age 10,000 years ago and the climate changed

you dont understand geophysics do you?

Ya mongolia is where most of the rare earth minerals are mined but the problem is you're equating pollution which results in the poor health of the land and the residents of wherever the fuck china wants to mine this shit and silicon with climate change caused by GG production. The former fucks up a localized area while the latter fucks up the planet. Not to mention the fact that the cost those mogolians/chinese pay result in dirt cheap high quality exports which will allow us to produce clean energy at a fraction of the cost. Not to mention that due to the lifetime of solar panels which range 20-40 years with respectable output they are more cost efficient especially after factoring in the government subsidies as well.

the issue is what about china and other developing sea nations? lets say we just shut down our industry then what? china still has their factories. you can still see their smog from space that stretches hundreds of miles, sometimes thousands, all the way to california. that's not even the worst of it. they put billions of pounds of plastic into the ocean. do you really think china is going to stop their operations? they won't. this is economic suicide. if you can't see that our governments are surrendering to china then you're blind. we're selling them military technology and secrets and giving them our industries then shutting down our industries so they have no competition. lefties are getting played like they always do

What percentage do you think mining/GG producing sectors make up of the US's GDP?

Climate change is rael. Dont leave your fridge opened! Dont contribute to the ice age!

oh look, this thread again
>argue with me about climate change so I can show you how smart I am

Climate change denial is funded by jews who own coal, oil and gas monopolies.

fuck off, chink. i can't wait to wipe your animals out

Nah man this times its different ignore all the other time special interest groups have done similar shit
Canada's weather will be god tier after global warming, u fags down south will give me some nice ocean side property my man

A hoax invented by scientists, universities, NGO's, government agencies and subsidy dependent stooges (read Elon Musk) to profit off a naturally occurring event that cannot be altered by humans in any form. These people receive billions that they use to feather their own nests, attend luxury conferences, fly first class (or private jet) and purchase mega-mansions, only to then spew out the importance of minimizing excess and gluttony. They believe that the everyday folk should pay for what they deem a 'threat', whilst they live the high life, casually ignoring the very garbage they spew.

That argument can apply to almost anything from smoking to eating healthy.