When did we become mainstream?

When did we become mainstream?

archive.is/Ca3tl

Years ago

When that faggot posted pics of the women he strangled and raped to death.

I can actually say that some of the hate we get (at least for Sup Forums and Sup Forums) is justified.

How do you know they didn't violate the NAP and he wasn't acting in self-defense?

WHere is the webcam? I never heard of this.

this

There were threads about it like 10 weeks ago.

Chanology initially. But the election really drove the final nail.
"News" sites regularly post screenshots of conversations here. Its repugnant.

The web cam is the small gray ball with a lens on it that came with your computer, dumbass.

Sheesh.

kek

Around the time we messed with football

>Using a network of webcams
What a fucking load of bull.

I came to Sup Forums during chanology. Maybe not here from the very beginning but I almost have tenure!

That webcam video was fake though. An user found it was just an .m4v file on loop.

That's nothing, they should be glad we didn't call in an airstrike.
Then they would have encountered a disappointing reality.

That OP openly admitted he killed her for pleasure and that he wanted to see her sons reaction when he came home.

Fuck you.

THE INFAMOUS HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums

gr8 8s m8, no b8

Sup Forums has been in the news for a long time, but not having a central figure other than that colossal faggot Moot and a base of users pretty much impossible to interview or analyze in any meaningful way because if anyone tried to they would be trolled the whole time kept Sup Forums out of the public eye. Hell, they are still basically out of the general public's eye because it such a weird concept for anybody who isn't part of the internet culture in general and if you are part of the internet culture you already know what Sup Forums is and are either a part of it or avoid it.

Anyone thinking that Sup Forums became prevalent with chanology is an idiot. Nobody gave a fuck about Sup Forums then. Nobody really gives a shit about Sup Forums now and are just grasping at straws trying to figure out why Donald Trump won the election because acknowledging that society has had enough of leftist bullshit by and large in the USA and elsewhere just doesn't seem to register with these fucking morons.

The first time I remember Sup Forums being mentioned in the news was when we were called an 'Internet Hate Machine.', 'Hackers on steroids.', and we 'Do stuff for the lulz, a twisted variation of lol'. It was also the time our biggest weakness was made public: Dog Curtains. We also blew up a van apparently.

The next big mention was when a retard threatened to bomb a stadium on here and got snitched out.

WE DO IT FOR FREE