Will Europe pull through? Is the revolt, dare I say it, happening?

Will Europe pull through? Is the revolt, dare I say it, happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
genocidewatch.org/rapeasgenocide.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2008/12/03/opinion/03iht-edscheffer.1.18365231.html
scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1241&context=bjil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>greece

This happens everyday there. They are the only country in Europe that has recently been ruled by muzzies and they're not about to let it happen again

This is a very positive sign for sure.

Bump.

I see someone in Greece knows how to pay their debts by removing pests.

every muzzie killed is 5 USD off their debt!

[spinning greek guys dancing intensifies]

Probably killed by other Muslims.

Breaking News: Greeks suddenly find employment in the bounty hunting industry.

>25yr old male fleeing his country because war
He should either be fighting for his country and the assad government which is currently gaining the upper hand, or he is likely a jihadist "moderate rebel"

Lets put it like this,if there any chance a nazi party gains power,it will be the Golden Dawn in Greece,dudes are legit crazy.

BASED GREEK BROS THANK YOU BALKANITES STAY REMOVING KEBAB. love

>tfw my professor showed this video from this website to the class
>tfw he is originally from Germany

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

germiny needs to take note. they have many dets to paye

/ourshitskins/?

do you fight in the still ongoing emu wars?
Bruce, they are raping your sheilas!

exactly. He is a pussy faggot abandoning his people, the soil soaked with his ancestors blood.
If he is like this with his own people, imagine how he is to European kaffirs.
This is all literally to get his blood into European bloodlines , and to get more Islamists to destabilize and divide Europe to protect ((((((((themselves))))))))

Has it crossed your mind that it might be jihadistes that killed him?

They probably won't feel the consequences anyway

GREEKS ARE WHITE
Kys D&Q kike

BAD GOYS BAD GOYS. WHATCHA GONNA? WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN MERKEL COMES FOR YOU?

>>second thoughts
>> Sup Forums
Pick one Jamal.

Exactly this. If you leave your country because "muh war" you are a fucking coward and should be given the death penalty, especially if you leave your wife and children in your home country like half the "women and children" flooding Europe.

>This is all literally to get his blood into European bloodlines
Why does his hypothetical racemixing concern you?

>hanged

First time Ive seen those slippery greks help the economy in a long time.

Because they will control Europe in a generation. The greatest civilization on Earth will fall because it was too successful.

>leaving your family and war-torn country
>to shit up European countries and rape women
I don't know you tell me

It is better that the human race controls Europe, than the white race controls the world. You know this.

>he thinks hanged is grammatically incorrect

It is better that Europeans control Europe.

you see Caitlyn Jenner is hung and deserves to be hanged
easy.

Turkey used to be European, now look at it...

terrible bait.

But anyway
genocidewatch.org/rapeasgenocide.html

Mass Rape, like what's happening in Europe, is considered genocide. Forced mongrelization of a race is genocide, according to (((they))) (((themselves)))

Forcing people to let in savages who have proven themselves rapists is genocide

Oy vey bad Greece Bad Goyim Bad No No

In Sweden for example, as Muslims come so does rape, almost perfectly accordingly. Thus, whoever is forcing the population to accept """"refugees"""" are committing genocide.

This isn't my words, ask NYT and Berkeley

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/12/03/opinion/03iht-edscheffer.1.18365231.html

scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1241&context=bjil

>being this autistic
literally REEEEEE the ideology

Says the person who believes there is a "human race".

>hurr durr i am a big gurrman
>durr i am mucho scary
>hurr pls take me seriously
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>filename
My sides

>Syrian man, 25
Illegal alien. Only the disabled, women, and children are refugees. He is deserting his duties to defend his country.

probably killed by the smuggler that brought him for non payment or fucking up the group somehow. beaners do it too, their smugglers kill off whoever they feel like because they have the power and if you piss them off they just shoot you in the desert

They said Greece was broke.

But they still had monies for a rope.
Liars.

Not an arguement

Holy fuck, it looks like a scene from the walking dead

Killed by another muslim, papers were designed to make it seem racist or something to throw officials off the trail. Nice job

>Quran isn't a trash drop

That black bloke looks like the catain in DS9

>> Breitbart
oh fuck off with your bullshit propaganda.

> my fucking sides....

Now Hans...pay denbts

Shut the fuck up Ahmed.

wtf I love Greece now

They probably hung him themselves. They are like packs of wolves when they travel. Many suffer paranoia.

>Leaving their family behind!
>Leaving their kids abd wives behind!

How fucking ignorant are you guys?

They cannot get a way! Polygamy ensures the rich fuck all women, and their shariah law ensures there is no divorce, no premarital sex, no cheating. So the vast majority of men cannot get laid, at all! That (combibed with their lack of intelligence) why they rape kids on the bus and shit. Then they see ISIS where you can buy sex slaves for 50 bucks, and they see Germany where they give them free money, the girls love them, and the rest can be raped (and you get free food and helter in jail)

They are not from wartorn countries, and they have no family. This has been going on how long, and you retards still think they are actual Syrians running from war

Look your future children straight in the eyes, and explain to them why they have to live in afucking war torn shithole that will be future europe if we dont root them out.

t. living in war torn shithole

>25

dont they mean syrian child?

>They are the only country in Europe that has recently been ruled by muzzies
Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Romania

Good, good, kill those kebabs

Shouldn't it be more like $200k? Those guys need trendy apartments and clothing.

And these are just the countries in the EU

>leaf
>based professor
Peterson?

Fake news, there are "poor imigrants" that "does suicide" every day here, says kike-media in Sweden. When i read THE EXAKT SAME in other countries papers, well, call me tin-foil-head, but I see a pattern and a agenda.. GAS 'EM NAOW!!!!

This

(Just focusing on race here) Caring significantly about race is a human universal. People identify with their ancestors. It weakens the identity of the people to mix it with another distantly related people. Homogeneity is a strength. The genetic mean IQ of Middle-Easterners is lower than that of whites.

>A good start.
>#DadJokes

Assad's soldiers frequently flee too, theyll pose as ex-rebels or just oppresed victims because no one asks questions and they get free gibs.

>blah blah blah we must secure a future for my genes and my children
Yeah, actually, about that? We don't.

We really, really, don't.

kek , you're actually shilling for race mixing. What a life you have. I think I know what's really going on here.

>implying it's half as pathetic as the droves of clammy nords that have turned up over the past few years to bask in dweebs' hitler fetish and cry about white genocide

A bounty should be placed on all rapefugees to create an ideal environment for entrepreneurs.

What the FUCK... I shed a leaftear watching that woman cry. Sandnigger/Mudslime genocide when?

fpbp hahahahha

It's amazing how people don't give a shit about political correctness when they're not rich. Almost as if being politically correct was a sign of privilege or something.

>as if being politically correct was a sign of privilege or something
Or a sign of being mentally retarded

De tenyleg. Ez az.

Don't waste your breath, though. Educating pol is just... kek.

It a sign of being corrupted

t. Shitskin or a Jew
honestly IQ is very important to many people , even if it isn't to you for whatever reason

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't go with that narrative, these media kikes simply can't resist an opportunity to humanize their favorite pet monsters, the sons of Ishmael.

>check out all those children goy!

this picture triggers me