Link pls

Can you feel the war brewing boys?

Surely this will end well.

0.05% chance it passes in the senate, they are just going to laugh it off

holy shit
jews btfo

Democrat here:

I fully support this.

Here's to hoping Republicans manage to pass it.

The (((fed))) isn't going to take this lying down
Kek tells us if Trump gets JFK'd

econ fag here. the fed gets audited already by the gao. something the gop doesn't want to happen to their president during his golf trips.

this audit the fed meme is fucking retarded, and so is trump

Happening will finally happen if passed

basically

Isn't that roughly the same chance (((they))) gave Trump of winning the election?

>fed gets audited already by the gao

Well then I guess they will have no problem with Congress doing it huh?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/house-committee-passes-bill-audit-fed

this

Passing committee doesn't mean shit. Get back to me when it is on the President's desk.

What might be found from an audit? Black projects? Demons? Fraud?

Is this it? Is this the end for Trump?

This. I'm skeptical of the claim that the audit will find anything, but the knee-jerk response by the Fed to vehemently oppose an audit makes me think they are hiding something.

an audit essentially is looking at how and where you spend your money and what you owe to the government, at least for a citizen

auditing a federal institution that loans out all money to the government and private banks? that's another beast entirely

How would it create war?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS FUCKING REAL

Carcanos and roofless limousines

If he's smart, he won't visit Dallas anytime soon.

Senate will kill it. Too many of (((them))) in it.

I thought it was congress who ratified all spending and budgets?

I may be being retarded, but doesnt this congress-led auditing proposal basically amount to "congress spending is fine....according to congress" ?

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT.....

What did OP mean by that?

>(((them))) being caught pants down.....

>mfw the rothchilds are gonna assassinate trump
Stay outta Dallas guys

While I support the fact that you agree with auditing the fed I still would humbly ask you to kill yourself for being a Democrat.

It's fucking nothing.

House oversight committee has like 40 people on it, which is 10% of the members in the full House of Representatives, not to mention the Senate which is full of (((globalists))). Even a party lines vote (unlikely for this bill) will be filibustered by the Dems.

They argue that it will "politicize monetary policy". Like this guy said: , the Fed is already audited.

I don't know enough to know if the current auditing is enough, if there is something wrong with it or if it is just a meme like he said but it definitely is audited already.

goddamn fuck this place is retarded. they update their shit weekly if you can read financial statements.

>auditing a federal institution

>a federal institution

i swear to god this is the dumbest theory around jfk, he got rid of the silver dollar by doing that, treasurer couldnt issue them

The strings that the puppetmasters of the globe use to move nations. Auditing the fed is basically walking backstage in the biggest show on earth.

It's not a budgetary audit. Congress authorizes budgetary spending, but the Federal Reserve sets monetary policy and there are a lot of mysteries surrounding it because it's privately owned, its shareholders receive a guaranteed 7% annual dividend and nobody knows who they are.

you know what I meant faggot

>federal institution

If this gets passed, things will get.. funky

>faggot

>dubz

lel

>yea we checked ourselves out, were totally fine here. How are you?

This will end badly

anyone else read this?

it was my first major redpill

To soon. Now they are going to totally JFK him now

I think you you're the one who didn't know what you meant faggot

Its sad, we may never unravel his motives

How long until (((they))) get him now, anons?

ifunny

>NEWFAG
>E
>W
>F
>A
>G

Please if there is a god, pass this goddamn bill!

BUUUUUUMP

>The Frog God, burger-kun

They can't take down Big Boss.

All internal statements provided by the fucking Fed, faggot.

Thank you for clarifying for a humble kung thong master

Oh yea, you mean like Enron used to do?

>and there are a lot of mysteries surrounding it because it's privately owned, its shareholders receive a guaranteed 7% annual dividend and nobody knows who they are.
>it's privately owned, its shareholders receive a guaranteed 7% annual dividend and nobody knows who they are.
>receive a guaranteed 7% annual dividend and nobody knows who they are.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN?

I watched the judges shake and stumble on their words so hard while opposing this

>They have nothing to hide, goy

For real, how can they give someone 7% if they don't know who to give it to, could I just show up there tomorrow demanding my cut?

SHUT IT DOWN

t. FBI Agent

No thanks. How about instead you kill yourself republitard.

the CFO of enron was called out on a conference call for not being able to provide a balance sheet, which is fucking absurd for a fortune five hundred company

Pls no

Yes.

actually for anyone who is interested it's a pretty famous thing that happened.

fool.com/investing/general/2003/10/24/crees-conference-call-blues.aspx

the fed's balance sheet has ballooned they're not hiding that they've purchased a shit ton of assets.

Econ fag here. This guy has literally no fucking idea what he's talking about.

Not true
They may not want to, but if they don't want to look like corporate/banking shills in the next election they'll vote yes

>Grubman: You're the only financial institution that cannot produce a balance sheet or cash flow statement with their earnings.

>Skilling: Thank you very much, we appreciate that.

>Grubman: We appreciate that.

>Skilling: A%%-hole.

i have a book on the downfall of enron, should i bump it to the top of my reading list?

I feel sleepy. Silly thread.

There is a really good docu on Enron floating around on youtube as well.

>AUDIT the Fed

Why would you need to AUDIT the mafia? This "audit the fed" push is fundamentally nonsense and always was. Do you really need to send a crack team of forensic accountants to comb through the the cartels' books and identify each individual item of fraud/laundering amidst a sea of fraud and laundering in order to know that the cartels are criminal enterprises? Did we really somehow not know that for a certainty before anyone looked at any books?

The Fed's own charter and the act of congress that created it are all you need to know about what the Fed is and what it does. The very framework of its existence is reason enough for it to be abolished.

Anything the Fed does, the treasury/congress either did do before 1913 or could do better with more accountability. There's literally no reason for the Fed to exist at all other than siphoning and consolidating wealth to the Money Power.

Why on fucking earth would you remain a democrat in this phase of our existence? They're literally the most vile, jew fellating pieces of shit on earth.

What exactly does this mean?

The first 4 chapters explained central banking, macroeconomics, and the history of the 20th century better than anything else I've ever read/watched. This should be required reading for every single man, woman, and child. You should have to read this book in 8th grade to get through school instead of To Kill a Mockingbird.

Who the fuck cares about a D or R before their name, both parties are (((corporatists))). Both parties have good and bad folks. Look at McCain or Romney for example.

There is nothing worse than a Republican. Every single policy you hate in America started with Republicans. Just yesterday they vote to let your ISP sell your private browsing history to anyone. And they don't even have to notify you or ask your permission. Republicans call themselves a party of freedom and the people but they lie.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

mind your own business, earthling

write to your fucking reps, everyone. get this passed.

Don't post trash like that. Just ask the fucking question.

Bump, I feel a slide happening.

Um, we know who "they" are: member banks.

Still lots of power over lots of money, but not very secret.

Funny democrats have a 5 minute memory span much like a goldfish. You didnt mind having obama's cum on your chin when he signed/wanted to sign SOPA PIPA and NDAA.

You act like Republicans didn't support all of those. They did. And now with Trump they'll get them signed.

Actually power players like Rand Paul fiercly opposed this. 13 senators voted no on ndaa. 6 were rep. Not that it fucking matters what they are.

>that font rendering

What a useless career choice

well. trump had a nice run but now it's over.