(((Shlomo Rechnitz))) buys 400 US soldiers dinner at airport

What does Sup Forums think of him?

people.com/human-interest/businessman-buys-400-american-soldiers-meals-during-airport-layover/

Wtf I love jews and am willing to march to death for their gain now

Probably sent US gov the bill + interest after

OR wrote it off on his taxes as a charitable donation so he gets the money back

thanks for fighting for israel goyim, enjoy this airport food

he's a nice guy

It's called PR stupid goyim

Good guy.

Truthfully, he's probably a decent guy. That doesn't absolve his people, but yeah he's one of the rare good ones.

"only from the dollar menu"

Probably a business deal of some sort or he knows some of the people involved is what I would guess

Jews are bro tier the only people who say otherwise are stormcucks craving Muslim penis.

Damage control or PR

gotta guilty conscious, rabbi? trying to cover up for something?

>thanks for fighting my people's wars

>L.A. Businessman Buys 400 American Soldiers Dinner During Airport Layover: 'You Goys Risk Your Lives to Protect Me and My Family'

Kek

>Los Angeles entrepreneur Shlomo Rechnitz

What sort of interests? It definitely isn't freedom you kike.

for you

Thanks for your service to Israel goyim

Honoraryan

His plane ticket cost more than feeding those 400.

sounds like an orthodox jew , those are the only jews you "can trust" but theyre still a greedy bunch its in their genes.
source: my stepfather is one and had a luger in his basement prolly from ww2 times but talked about how he was in mossad and quit which explains why he went to france for 1week or 2 weeks his antique business was just a coverup , had thousands of euros stashed under his carpet , bought myself gamecube playstation 2 action figureins warhammer40k from it.
one day i will confess at his deathbed but he always knew and never treated me badly except for the 2 times he beat me up and regretted it no harsh beatings just a slap in the face or pinning to the wall for leaving my keys in.

i love/hate the old bastard you live and you learn , you try to forgive as best as you can he is now a religious man for 9 years after i spooked him with my demonic psychotic episode.

can tell some tales but thats it for today.
i attended even one shabat with him out of decency and the people there were very chill , fun to be around and the food was delicious.
had to do dancing ritual (which was cringey) they pray by singing which was fun but the lyrics sucked dick (i dont speak hebrew).

also my grandgrandparent were both jewish , my mother is jewish but we´re not attending anything , my father was a goyim.

so im a christian remnant of israel , bless the lord and jesus give us strength everyday to let love triumph over hatred.
let good triumph over evil and let us save and support as many people as we can.
lend a hand to the man who has no1 to go to.
help the poor and sick not just through donations but taking action.

on another note we don´t need more refugees someone liberate us from merkel.
amen.
this makes me a hypocrite as a christian but there are just that many slaps a man can take before he breaks and invites darkness into his heart to lash out against those that has trespassed him.

take care Sup Forums you are my 2nd family.

>sorry for destroying your people and country goy, heres a burger, on me!

don't forget who paid for your food you hungry hobos

so why did he go out of his way for press? you fucking nufag.

t. Tommy "POOPDICK SEX WITH MANDINGOS ROCKS" Robinson.

FPBP

Won't bring the crew of the USS Liberty back to life.

still

it was nice of him to do it

>thanks for fighting our wars

I Hope they enjoyed the glass of tapwater and crust of stale bread.

gtfo

Kraut bringing the bants

you are a jew. you can put feathers on a fish but that won't make it a chicken.

im not a kraut/german

i was born baptized by an evangelist church , im also not cut.

so im not a jew ty vmuch.
t. abdul you gtfo.

""""""businessman""""""

you can dunk a chicken in water, that doesn't make it a fish either. your mom was a jew, so you are a jew. whether you say you are or aren't is actually irrelevant.

"Thanks stupid goy, for fighting and dying for Israel after we fucked you on 911"

T thanks schlomo

american education strikes again , i dont think you understand christianity nor jesus christ very much but im not going to judge you for that.

we humans have all our misguidances and fair share of mistakes , but thats okay maybe one day we shall meet in heaven and you will see me for who i truly am and i will welcome you with open arms for eternity.

I hope they all are gonna die for Israel. If not it was a total and complete waste oft time energy and money

you will not trick me, chaim

Glad you put the brackets on this crypto jew I never wouldve guessed it.

Mossad??

since 40 BILLION of US Taxpayer dollars has been pledged to (((them))), they have lots of free shekels to waste.

im hungarian FYI enjoyed the convo time to play vidya. be careful on those streets , round blacks never relax.see this is a real evil jew , not like me at all - the total polar opposite and an insult to godfearing nonmoloch worshipping christian-semites.

>take care Sup Forums you are my 2nd family.
religion and nationality is a spook my friend so ignore the rest of these wannabe stormfront spooks.

I'm glad to be part of your family. Have a good day / night.

Goyim are brain dead, they not even real humans, don't b nice to them

>That pic

We need to import these people instead of arabs

based shlomo

Oy vey, waiter, you charged me for 800 dinners, how am I supposed to pay for 1200 dinners?? Just because I'm Jewish you think I have the kind of money to sneak 1800 dinners by me? I'll see that my lawyer makes me whole for my 2000 dinner charge! You have not heard the lst from me!

orthodox and hasidic Jews are probably the most trustworthy because at least they denounce Zionism, the state of Israel, and ultimately globalism.

That, and they aren't liberal reform cuckolds

take care goyim