Ok Sup Forums what's the lefts version of Sup Forums, more specifically their version of Sup Forums...

ok Sup Forums what's the lefts version of Sup Forums, more specifically their version of Sup Forums? (no leftypol or plebbit allowed)

/r/The_Donald

9gag

Fpbp

CNN

the television

Twitter
Reddit
Facebook

tumblr

tumblr you idiot

as in anonymous posting and the free sharing of ideas? they don't have anything like that. leftist bullshit can only work through manipulation and censorship

>anonymous

Lemonparty.org

Democraticunderground

this

go to /r/The_Donald, says something about jews...count seconds how fast you get banned

Tumblr.

/leftypol/

To truly answer your question leftism doesn't work without censorship. It is an idealolgy, a religion almost.
If you allow people to post freely, the logic doesn't stand. Look what happens when people try to post leftist narratives here, they got 5 (You)s discrediting them and they just leave and go back to a controlled moderated site like the ones you listed.
Sup Forums Sup Forums actually is very leftist, many people here like traps and socialized healthcare and stuff like that, it's just the main talking points of leftist don't hold up unless you can censor dissenting opinions.

Neogaf

It's reddit. Should be obvious.

/leftypol/ is the only one.

libs sjws and feminazis are not real leftists.

>leftist bullshit can only work through manipulation and censorship

Pretty much this.

I've been looking for gun control forums. They don't exist. There are THOUSANDS of gun rights forums, but gun control forums simply do not exist because they, like most liberal ideas, cannot exist in the arena of free speech.

Twitter, for sure.

I literally said no reddit or leftypol and u cucks mention them •_•

Reddit is social censorship. You can downvote and force the posts of people who disagree with your ideology to be hidden. Reddit is the epitome of leftism embodied in a discussion board.

This shit belongs to us. We just tolerate you.

Leftbook.
A group of leftist facebook groups with hundreds of thousands of members.

Search "political aesthetics escape pod" on kikebook, start there.

faceberg

You're fucking retarded. Left and right people do not operate or think in the same way. They don't have a "Sup Forums" because they are not like us. We allow all ideas, true diverstiy and speak our minds.

Literally any other site.

Neogaf, 9gag, dumblr, jewtube

> We allow all ideas, true diverstiy and speak our minds.
SHILL!

SHILL!

SHILL!

YOU SAID SOMETHING I DISAGREE WITH SO YOU MUST BE PAID TO POST!

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

etc.

>It's a "newfag does a sideways triforce" episode

I think I know why you're constantly being called a shill, faggot

And people will still engage you. You don't get banned, unlike every other site.

This. Political correctness has by now all but stifled any kind of free talk on the left.

A few months back the holders of a leftist night club in Germany explained very verbously that and why they wouldn't let in any more refugees (because they regularly chimped out, who'd have thought it).
It was equally funny and sad to read how their broken language made it almost impossible for them to express their reasons for doing so.

Because I'm not a r/le_donald cultist?

Yeah, I already knew that shitbird.

Tumblr

Because this site is run by leftists you retard.

Winrar. Along with SomethingAwful and various lefty subreddits. I'd lump /leftypol/ in there too but they don't seem to complain about things being offensive and they actually hate identity politics just as much as we do.

The Left could never operate a true Chan because the anonymity makes it easy to spread offensive content without consequences. Hence why leftists tend to congregate in namefag communities where you earn a reputation.

>(no leftypol or plebbit allowed)
those are literally the answers

even twitter has been blatantly liberal

Liberal to the point where half of the "verified" accounts that reply to Trump are actually shillbots.

>Hiroshima Nagasaki
>leftist

Did you unironically just catch yourself and retype 'lord' as 'bird'

oh I am laughing

/leftypol/

He meant the mods, dipshit. Given their responses to HWNDU and RWSS, it's safe to say at least some of them are libshits.

>he thinks this site is moderated by somebody who can't even read english

You're free to speak your stupid leftist bullshit here.

And we are free to call you a fucking shill. Freedom of speech mean everybody has freedom.

>he's still arguing the point that Sup Forums is run by leftists because there is no censorship
why keep posting

Why would they need one? Sup Forums is already an anonymous forum and anyone with left leaning views is free to go against the grain and post as much as they like. The fact that there's even a set ideology in a place where everyone is literally anonymous boggles the mind.

What possible form of validation could one get from agreeing with other anonymous people? So much so that you limit your positions and viewpoints to appease a random mass of faceless internet people? Answer: there isn't any.

If you have liberal views, just fucking post them. Even if there's a herd mentality towards shutting down specific viewpoints, what the fuck would that matter to you? Your point is out there. If there's a substantive response, you can follow through with the discussion. If it's all "cuck" this and "nigger" that, then fucking move on.

Say it with me. ANONYMOUS.

gb2 r/le_donald, shill.

>their version of Sup Forums

as others have said, this is a false premise. Sup Forums isn't right-wing. the left's version of Sup Forums is Sup Forums, because on far lefty boards like SomethingAwful and reddit you need a dedicated team of shitlibs culling posts constantly to create a place where lefties don't get ass-fucked by ideas.