Trump is in the club.

It is literally a boy's club.

They needed to shove pivotal things in these next 4 years.

By making you all think Hilary is some satanic witch (she is) it distracts all of you from Trump being a satanists as well.

Furthermore it is also creating all the chaos you see unfolding on your college campuses.

They want you to think this goes against their plans.

It's to make you think things are in your favor before shit hits the fan.

However KEK is real and they did not think he would become this relevant. They are afraid about KEK. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be afraid of KEK either.

222333666 is going to be a very powerful get.

I'll bite, what club

K

What club do you think

You mother's Eskimo Sibling club.

Woah dude far out
This morning I went to pour myself a glass of milk but I was all out of milk
Do you think Satan had anything to do with it?
You can bet your butt on it mister

whatever it is, it's kabbalistic. kabbalah is well-known to be used as a tool of demon invocation and evocation.

Oh if this is illuminati larping I take back my baitbiting

What a retarded picture. God damn, the Jews just think up stupid shit to keep "muh secret knowledge" from da goyim.

God damn, they really are a pathetic people. In a way, I pity them. It's just sad.

>It is literally a boy's club.
you are literally a faggot leaf
>saged and hidden

Its a Circle in a Triangle in an Ouroboros in a Square.

It's literally an equation to their endgame.

I assure you it is not some "jewish symbol".

So what is it then?

lol. No it's not. It's retarded. It's dipshit Archons trying to control the world overthinking everything and exposing their retarded horseshit.

Fuck that picture and fuck this retarded club. I'm not leaving until you say "fuck this club," OP.

Get this larping shit off pol. You keep saying what it is not. You fucking leafs are so God damn shitty, I hope you know that you are not welcome on this board, the day of the rake approaches. And oooooooh spoopy knowledge you have that and we should listen to your cryptic hints. Fuck off
BLEEEEEH

Satan has personally told me that he is intolerant of all goods pertaining to lactose. Literally makes him sound the trumpets of hell if you know what I mean.

>Furthermore it is also creating all the chaos you see unfolding on your college campuses.
>They want you to think this goes against their plans.
>It's to make you think things are in your favor before shit hits the fan.
>They are afraid about KEK. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be afraid of KEK either.
Pathetic

You are essentially saying "HURR DURR I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THIS SHIT MEANS THEREFORE ITS RETARDED"

The archons can not use language they can only use symbols.

Why you drinking milk white boi rayciss Imma smack a bitch up

What are you asking? I don't know which it you are referring to.

Satan is a tranny who thinks she is a male but isn't since males are the breath of god.

go back to larping D&D with your non-existent friends, sage

People say conspiracy theorists are paranoid people overtrusting the normal human instinct of pattern recognition. What the fuck does that make these people?

Complete and utter retards. There are no demons, no demonic forces, law of attraction is literally just what Buddha said, your emotions and thoughts become actions = voila.

They will lose because of their stupiditiy, every single myth and religion is false and wrong. God is EVERYTHING. There is no reason for any long term globalism plans, nothing negative has any value or is even real. There is only change, God experiencing change.

>HURR DURR I KNOW THIS SECRET THING YOU GUYS ARE TOO DUMB TO SEE, HURR DURR MY 13 YEAR OLD CANADIAN EDGE BRAIN LET'S ME SEE IT. HAHA NO I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS HAHA YOU HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT HURR DURR.
Why the fuck are Canadians allowed on pol

This burger is actually correct. If you do the research, really do it. You will find, in the end, they make JUST as much sense as any faerytale of old.

Joseph Campbell and Carl Gustav Jung can teach you as much about the Luminati, Mystery Babylon, Globalists and Jews as any conspiracy researcher - barring perhaps Cooper.

>You are essentially saying "HURR DURR I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THIS SHIT MEANS THEREFORE ITS RETARDED"

lol. Surely, you can't be serious, OP?

I listen to the Lord, my God. He who preaches there is no secret teaching. There is nothing hidden, waiting to be revealed. The Kingdom of God is with you as it is within me. Anyone who hides behind a secret society or believes in this horseshit is retarded.

Christ taught us 2000 years ago and these retards still continue to do this stupid shit.

lol.

They're fucking pathetic.

Honestly, the wisest thing that any Christian could do is just laugh at this horseshit and make fun of them. Like the pimply kids playing dungeons and dragons in the cafeteria. Fucking retards.

Wrong satan loves estrogen shit because it makes men feminine, androgony or transgenderism is literally Lucifers call sign.

Also kys no human should drink (((milk))) it´s for calves an donly calves

WRONG holy shit did you research at all? The reason they use symbols instead of plain language is because symbols cannot be befuddled and shaken up by God / good guys.

Also to keep hidden while still communicating. Yes "in plain sight" for those who can see it but this is fine, as they use it for sigil-empowerment. Plus it´s part of their superstitious retard-magic where you have to "tell the people of your plans before doing them" also linked with predictive programming.

>satan loves estrogen shit because it makes men feminine, androgony or transgenderism is literally Lucifers call sign.

This

>demons and demonic forces

I'm not saying they are real, but (((they))) believe it.

Get the fuck out.

the illuminati is real fuck off kikefag

This.

Satan is a tranny.

She literally wants to turn all the men into girls.

XX(female chromosomes) is the sign of Saturn

Stop larping so hard nerd, it's making you look like a goober

You fucking traitor. If America was run properly people siding with Canadians would be shot

That is such a long time from now.

literal retardation..are you a redditor?
>You keep saying what it is not.
your comment was as spergy as his you faggot

I love how you fucking retards need to go to this depth for your little conspiracy theories to make sense. It cant be people using their power to push agendas that benefit them. It has to be the illuminati and Satan. Of course powerful people conspire for more power. No fucking shit. What I'm pointing out is how fucking dumb this symbolism shit is. Why would the illuminati leave breadcrumbs for little spurgs like you to find. Go back to your conspiracy documentaries on YouTube.

>

Just because I am using a Canadian IP does not mean I am a Canadian or even located in Canada.

You aren't using a proxy

You make a completely fair point however you need to realize a few things.

1. (((they))) are a 6000 year old religion
2. They are aware sociopaths (the powergrabbers that you just described) can be cultivated and groomed to futher the agenda they want
3. The archons may or may not be real. If they are not real then it's literal psychosis manifesting as a placebo affect and giving self-confidence in their system. If they are real then it won't matter since God would have to be real as well

Of course not.

I am using several

To expand on that a little bit, the trick is the widespread idea that femininity leads to a more peaceful society.

Christians and women opening up their hearts to those who are "different" allowed in the greatest evil.

Trumpos would never betray the white council.

Would I buy that most leaders are figureheads and there is a much more secretive and sinister group that hold the power.
Would I buy that? Possibly?

Would I buy that that group's power is not in fact due to thousands of years of corruption and heavy financial presence, but Satan and secret knowledge.
Fuck no.

Would I take a Canadians opinion seriously on any topic?
You must be out of your fucking mind.

Satan is a cuck

This is some next-level psyop shilling. Just remember, when you keep losing and the people that run you resort to invoking COG and open military coup, you're going to be in the shit right along with the rest of us. Don't work for the enemy.

There is enough symbolism they are jamming down your throat to suggest those at the top believe in Satan.

I am not saying Satan is real I am saying they believe he is real

Shut the fuck up, OP. Still here and still demanding you say, "Fuck this Club."

Say it you fucking faggot.

>tfw op actually knows his shit
>tfw no face

No there is not. And if there is symbolism, it's marketing to spurgs like you that will watch the video fifty times to find the triangles.

lol. Hello OP's friend shill.

Say it, OP. "Fuck this club."

yes, they are a charity organization based in munich

t. someone who's been to munich and paid them a visit

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla is all I understood

Oh you mean like the freemasons? The ones that are Literally a club for me to better themselves and do a lot fo charity work to build character and communities? Kek

Men*

The transition into the information age will be a controlled one. There will be no American Spring.

This guy gets it.

If offered the chance to upload your mind to the internet don't do it. They will essentially DDOS your brain and put you in eternal hell for millions of years.

Sound advice. I don't think I could trust myself enough to create an eternity worth living in, let alone someone else's. Especially someone else's.

We thought we figured it all out with wiki leaks and alphabet soup "coups"' but there are only more theatre stage curtains... I've been thinking about this hard today.... Just more illusions guys...