Post redpilled dog breeds

post redpilled dog breeds
ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SnBJDcM-qk8
youtube.com/watch?v=6z1-01ARLU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ruined back
>ruined body structure in general thanks to over breeding and getting larger cause ''large doggo is cute omg redditor!''

If you wanted to post GSD, you should have posted DDR working line which protects it's athletic capabilities, longer life expectency, healtier coat and ofcourse not ruined hind legs/spine that cripples the dog after few years.

speaking of crippled species, nice to see you turkey!

Forgot to img

Belgian Malinois are way better than fucked up hindlegs German Shepards.

Rhodesian

My favorite doggo

Look at this guy! Cheeky

True nationalist dog right here :^)

Why would anyone get a dog?

They smell, shed, are disgusting stupid animals

A dog that can't beat mountain lions 1v1 cant be called redpilled.

PETS ARE LITERALLY SLAVES. THEY ONLY LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU GIVE THEM FOOD.

Amateurs.Take the puli pill today.

the broom handle fell off

deleted in 3,2,1.

I wish I had a dog lads, apartment living wage slavery is fucked!

rhodesian ridgeback a qt and hates niggers

best dog

fuck off subhuman

think I saw one of these being trained at work today. (retail store)

are my doggos redpilled?

True.

>speaking of crippled species, nice to see you turkey!

Fair enough I suppose...

but if you want a redpilled dog, any dog that is used for its purpose is a ''redpilled'' dog.

If you want a companion dog that will live in the house and live in a rural area, one of the ratter terrier breeds are perfect for you as they are better rat hunters than cats and will be great companions

If you want a very intelligent guard dog, DDR GSDs (at most 30-35 kg male at largest and een 35 is pushing it) are great dogs

If you want a bird game dog, non-ruined Golden Retreivers (under 25 kg male, doesn't have cancer in it's line) are great but my experience, English setters (between 18-23-4 kg male at largest) are simply great bird dogs.

If you want a flock guardian, I have experience with Kangals and Akbashs, Akbash will keep themselves close to herd and will never chase a prey while Kangals, specialy Boz types will patrol thier territory as a pack and hunt down coyotes and wolves. Both species are very adaptable, can live in -20-30 degree celcius to 40-50 degree heat enviroment.

It comes with natural stealth mode, yes.

companionship
*love us

gr8 dog if you live in alaska.

t. has two malamutes

Bullmarstiffs were used as guards in diamond mines in Africa, they are known to not bite, but to wrestle thieves(read niggers) and pinning them down.

The whitest dog breed

maltese x shitzu

Get yourself a good Kelpie x Huntaway

I mean.How hard are you going to shit your pants if a broom suddenly stars barking and attacking you like it were from Hell?

Unless these breeds are trained to feel no fear to the point of needless agression even towards humans than no dog can take down a mountain lion of the same size, no canine can take out a feline of the same size.

Felines are simply have much more ''explosive'' strenght and speed, combined with their better use of claws felines are more dangerous predators.

What you want from the dog to warn the predator that it will be a bad decision to hunt it as will put a tough fight.

Both of the breeds you put are hard to train breeds that were bred to be dominant to a dangerous degree. What do you think happened to more submissive, less agressive fighting dogs? They were killed as bait dogs and were not allowed to breed.

hence, if you really want a dog that can protect you from a mountain lion, go get an Dogo Argentino which were bred for hunting and much more trainable/commandable.

Tibetan mastiff is an ancient breed with less trainability compared to even pitbulls. All flock guardians are, they were bred to be indipendent thinking dogs, pack animals that are canine/feline agressive. It's dangerous to have these dogs if you don't know what you are doing.

Every dog except pitbull and pug

great way to round up some bitches

Why would i want a dog that doesnt bite?

I want them to feel fear as they get sliced and diced by teeth.

Best small dogs tbqh

>but if you want a redpilled dog, any dog that is used for its purpose is a ''redpilled'' dog.

So much THIS.

Nigga will fuck up a mountain lion

Continental bulldog. Half English bulldog, half bull mastiff. Fit but lazy.

Dog master what breed is the best for companionship

>Australian OP
>not posting pic of Cattle Dog
>smart as fuck
>fast as fuck
>doesn't bark as fuck
>attacks strangers as fuck

Spot my based ACD

MALINOIS OR GSD
i got both great dogs if you take the time to train them right.

If you are looking for a good nigger biting dog look no further then a Kelpie x Huntaway, I used to work on a farm where a lot of Maoris (New Zealand niggers) got seasonal work and both the Kelpie x Huntaways would always go nuts around Maoris while the bosses Collie didn't do anything.

goldies

sounds like quicksand user, are mountain lions such a big issue over there?

Best dog you could get all around would be a Golden Retriever

Agreed Cattle Dogs and Huntaways are by far the most based doggo.

Agreed

R8 my doggu

Monkey asking advice from a muslim subhuman. How appropriate

>ears
This thing a deer hunting dog?

You are underestimating mountain lions. That dog would get rekt

Do a barrel roll

>stupid animals

but that's wrong

On the topic of redpilled dogs, why cant betas handle dogs, I have seen them walking their dogs and its fucking pathetic, the dog is in control of them.

Rate my dog
He scares niggers

Watched a documentery about them, had a story about one killing a mountain lion but it was pretty close

There is no better dog, than Czechoslovakian Wolfdog

To round up cows in the morning, why would anyone get a cat besides mousing?

An English Lady.
Will complete a year of death in April. Feel bad.

eat shit dumb ass.
dogo argentinos were bred to kill animals larger than it.
youtube.com/watch?v=SnBJDcM-qk8

puppers

i giv 9.5/10 in my exprt onion

Strong, fast, smar, guards your farm and hunts lions.

Rusty?

>carnevale
kek, dobson

I hate this, it's so irresponsible.

I run around my neighborhood sometimes and when I see a numale holding a dog I just know that thing will run at me, coz it's happened before (I out ran it). They freak out around runners and the beta owners are never accountable? Fucking faggots I will kick their dog next time I get chased

fuck just about to post the ridgeback

Will change according to your living conditions.

Are you able to afford taking the dog out for walk every day for 1-2 hours?

Can you deal with shedding?

Can you brush the dog every week atleast?

Can you train dogs?

Are you naturally more submissive, more a folower among your friends than a leader?

Do you live in an apartment or do you have a big backyard?

First of all, if you are going to chain your dog, just don't buy one. It fucks up their mental health to unrecoverable degrees, makes them agressive and depressed. It even lowers their life expectency.

If you want a companion dog that you can take out for 1-2 hours walk every day, labradours, goldens, poddles are GREAT companion dogs.ALl of these dogs are very intelligent and respond well to early training. Specially goldens and poddles. Labradors and Poddle will also offer protection, specially Poddles as they are actually life guardians rather than a companion dogs. Poddle will also never shed and will never effect people with allergies as they have ''hair'' rather than a fur.

If you want a small dog that can go with 3-4 hours of exersize a week, then small terrier breeds toy breeds are good for you but they will not offer anything else. BUT French Bulldogs simply have no rivalwhen it comes to small amount of exersize companion dogs that are athletic, trainable and imntelligent at the same time. They love attention and try very hard to please their masters.

If you want something in between, Miniature Poodles are also great animals. They don't requiere as much as exersize (walking, all flock guardians are walking types and doesn't like running as much except Kangals) as standart ones and are smart and trainable as the standart version.

Poodle, although generally seen as a ''feminine'' dog are very smart (probably one of the smartest dog breeds), very protective and vary of strangers. I would advice poodle to anyone although toy types might have ''personality'' problems

No reason not to post more. Beautiful doggo.

+hates niggers.

Perfect! Now I just need to find a breeder

There are no mountain lions in Turkey user. They only live in Americas.

It's just simple anatomy, felines are just superior SOLITARY hunters while canines are better pack hunters with GREAT stamina that simply outmatches anyone but human who are equally strong in that regard (humans are probably the most long distance hunters, capable of outlasting any prey animal in the long run, forcing them to exhaustion) themselves.

What's worse is they get big fucking Shepards and Labs that they can barely handle, and when they try to give them commands it's in the most pathetic low energy begging voice. SPEAK FROM THE DIAPHRAGM YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS HUMAN!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU CANT EVEN GET THE RESPECT OF THE MOST LOYAL ANIMAL ON THE PLANET!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!

Shes supposed to be pure breed german shepard
But one of the puppies in her litter was a completely different color, had her tested and she had a small amount of some companion dog in her

I had a Ridgeback Rottweiler hybrid as a kid. Few things are more menacing and I always felt safe around him.

RIP

I love those, they're so elegant!

High class pets

Should train him up for deer hunting, there's a reason they used them to find Jews back in the day.

>tfw my staffy is the gentlest out of 3 dogs I've had throughout my life
>people still want to take my boy away for being a """"dangerous"""" breed

the biggest doggo red pill you can take is to realise dogs are essentially living tools designed by humans, and even if you own a powerful, strong breed that has the capability to hurt people, they will only ever be a problem if the owner is a bad person. If a shitty person owns a little dog like a Bichon Frise, that dog is just as aggressive and nasty as the pitbulls/staffies you hear about ripping people's faces off, it's just not capable of causing damage when it acts aggressively because the breed was not created by people to cause damage.

If you don't has respect for doggos, or take good care of them, you're spitting in the face of man's ingenuity. Also, if you torture and kill puppers, you're not just killing some dumb animal, you're taking advantage of a creature who we bred to be loyal and trusting to humans, and it's our responsibility to take good care of the tools our ancestors left behind for us.

If you don't have a dog for their intended purpose you're retarded. Intended purpose being guard/ retrieve/ point/ flush etc.

fox terrier is also acceptable.

I understand everyone is not alpha but I fucking hate these overly beta cunts.
youtube.com/watch?v=6z1-01ARLU8

*votes Leave*

Thank you, user. Kek bless you. Cocker spaniel english is a great breed, in my opinion.

>setter

Had one that lived to 19.5 years, named Captain. Fucking best dog ever, our family got it when my mon was pregnant to me and died when I was 19. Still feel sad when I think of him.

I once fought with two GSDs who attacked him, was a fine fought battle! I remember how scared he was but he never back down since I was there as well. We fought tooth to nail with those German bastards!

Why do you have dogs inside?

my staffy is the worst guard dog ever, would happily let anyone into the yard, at least abos are still scared of him