Why is Harry Potter always mentioned by leftists? I don't get it

Why is Harry Potter always mentioned by leftists? I don't get it.

because it has occultist imagery and brainwashes those without faith in jesus christ to worship it as a false idol.

It was a popular series of books and films where the heroes are completely good and the villains are complete evil.

A nice, simple, black-and-white story their feeble minds can get around. Same applies with Star Wars.

Green Day i s still around?
Wow.

green day is a fucking joke always has been "pop punk" is garbage. who cares what that faggot has to say.

It's perfectly designed for them. It's magic is just feels over reals.

BRB mothers love somehow prevents instant death despite love not saving anyone else ever
BRB somehow rich. Not explained.
BRB magic solves all labour problems
BRB smart independent girl who saves bumbling male characters
BRB main villian evil white male disillusioned with society

Because they're children.

That's actually a perfect description of whiny twenty something liberals.

I mean, it's spot fucking on.

>the heroes are completely good and the villains are complete evil.
Except they aren't
Evil snake dude really just wants his people to no longer fear normal humans and have to hide everything they do for their whole lives

Because they're idiotic children.

It's frightening how much this reminds me of 90's Evangelicals pulling out the bible every half second.

Actually, some cultists use "Harry Potter" as a code word for who they think the resurrected Jesus is.

Star Wars isn't in the same boat. Its core philosophy is Taoism, it's literally based on a worldview of the interaction of absolute good and absolute evil.

Friendly reminder that Billie joe is 45. I think its time for this faggot to grow the fuck up.

green day

harry potter

liberal salvation from trump

All in one post! Gayest shit ive seen on pol all day.

Vader did nothing wrong. Other then being a whiney teenager I guess.

It's like they didn't even pay attention to what they were reading

>the Harry Potter generation
>grandpa with more makeup on than a preteen girl

Is Harry Potter/Star Wars/Zelda the leftist millennial trifecta?

Holy shit, I'm a death eater now

Sheev did nothing wrong

It's because all of them secretely masturbate to the fact that the biggest loser in Hogwartz, having absolutely 0 skills "beat" Voldemort by the power of "Love"!!!!

They know they are losers and to them the entire world is Voldemort

There is a racemixing agenda between muggles and wizards. The "bad guys" want to preserve their people and remain pure wizards.