Should ugly people be considered medically disabled and receive disability benefits and other aid?

Should ugly people be considered medically disabled and receive disability benefits and other aid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/771YB958Og0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats kinda sad desu

Oh man, poor girl. That's actually very sad :-/

If I was gonna bang her I'd want some proof first it wasn't actually a man

>A FUCKING LEAF
>more benefits and aid

Will the state pay ugly people? hahahahahahhahahhaahhaha

she has other pics, her body was pretty good.

any oldfags have a link or archive of her vlog?

a South Korean surgeon could fix her up nice

Some makeup, nice clothes and she'd be good enough. The thick neck on that jumper tricks you into thinking she has no chin.

That's what I mean. What prospect do such people have in life? Even if they try, they will be trodden on in every aspect of life. And yet what does the state do for them?

she's not doing herself any favors with that haircut and that retarded turtleneck

also this lol

ugly chicks are more likely to develop a personality, something lacking in modern women. that said, here is the check list.
Can she:
1)not slut around
2)cook+clean
3)has working genitals
4)wants multiple children

also, other pics indicate the ass looks fine.

Danny Divetto has done pretty good for himself with all of his millions of dollars and he's a ugly midget.

That was classically referred to as having "an unfortunate face".

Yeah life is a lot harder, but that girl needs to get some damn pride in herself, that is terrible. It doesnt help that people are fucking assholes.

She needs good people around her that will lift up her confidence without sugar coating anything. She shouldnt be feeling that way, that is fucking terrible. She is a damn child of God, and has some purpose to this life.

keked and true, other photos show she has a nice body, face is unfortunate, butter face for sure.

In Brazil the state pays for cosmetic surgery for that very reason

she wouldn't be that bad if she wore a bit makeup and changed her hairstyle most girls look terrible without makeup anyways

T H I CC

Would date. She could be average with some work. A real diamond in the rough if you as me

they should be financially compensated for being born ugly.

Ugly people and manlets should be sterilized, its so selfish letting your kids be like that all their lives

What pics? Someone out there got a link to those pics?

He's done well in the form of self deprecating comedy combined with talent. But many ugly people can't even look themselves in the mirror, much more laugh about it.

Pretty sure she/he whatever was russian

I remember this. I can't remember his name, but this is a guy with a wig. It's a joke.

>people here actually willing to bang this disgusting creature

Sup Forums really is full of beta's with no standards.

Get your shit together faggots.

She's doing that to hide her chin

t. roastie with an extended jaw

At least her attitude is better than 70% of other women.

Just but a bag over that shit and let her serenade you with her vRussian accent.

Imagine the stuff she'll do to your dick just to keep you around. A literal concubine who never talks back.

I'll bash ur fookin head in mate.

She killed herself

the profile is fake brehs

yeah idk probably

She should grow out her bangs, straighten her posture and use some makeup. It's possible to be slightly attractive with a long face

>tfw ugly girls just want nothing more than to be dedicated women to their men and make the most ideal wives personality-wise
>on the other hand, the prettier they are the less likely they are to be anything other than trashy materialistic self-absorbed sluts

Why does life have to be this way

that's a guy

nope
fuck off Muhammad, id rather fuck a 3 then a mud.

dont pretend to care, youre just ugly as well and want attention.

nobody cares about you and noone ever will. youre nto disabled, youre just fucking ugly, get over it faggot.

you should be allowed to kill yourself or assisted wiith it, youll never have a worthwhile life.

Because those women don't know the meaning of hardship. They've never had to work hard for anything

Says an ugly person

by the way Ive seen hot girls from ugly parents. That is a lie.

Now that's unfortunate.

Kek

With a nosejob and a decent haircut shed probably be alight

being objectively ugly is the ultimate redpill

no handouts ever, no coddling or handholding. just pure adversity.

Yeah that's probably it. If you're naturally hot you can just sit back and focus on yourself as men trip over their dicks trying to wait on you hand and foot, feeding your massive and continually-growing ego.

sure man I'm willing to help the uglies out. As long as they're not fat of course

unless you're a woman

Thought this was a gay dude for a second and didn't think he looked too bad.

Then he referred to himself as a girlfriend. How the fuck do genes fuck up this badly?

Being ugly is like playing dark souls... with only 1 hand

>Can she: has working genitals

Look at her and tell me she has been given anything good in her life.

Ugly women have it harder. Girls need their beauty to gain a man.

When the wrong sperm goes in

> this girl walks into a bar
> barman says "why the long face?"

She's like a work of surrealist art or something.

You've got those girly hips and legs, but those man shoulders, but then the arms themselvesare thin and feminine. Of course to top it all off you've got that cinderblock of a head.

Absolutely bizarre. I honestly feel so bad for this person but their body is fascinating.

>be a man
>be below average
>requirement is just "can cook"
I even expanded to all genders and she has more chance than me. Shake my head.

Don't forgot, Salami Sandwich is a gender now

Late at night in her bed she finger bangs herself and wishes for lots of dirty sex just like the rest of us.

Also, I want her to jerk me off so I can cum on her face.

Nice traps, bet she can shrug 300+

Odds are still the same if not lower :^(

Such is life youtu.be/771YB958Og0

>Now that's unfortunate.
not just unfortunate, it's often a sign of some genetic disease you don't want to pass on to offspring. there is a reason you're not supposed to fuck ugly people.

it's sad, sure, but nature isn't kind when it comes to natural selection.

They don't. Men are much more forgiving when it comes to appearance and are willing to date a woman less attractive than them. Besides, any ugly woman can get on tinder and have dozens of men wanting to fuck them.

Only if they are natural born leaf

Wearing pants that tight. She's fully aware her body is not too bad.

Yup.

It's staggering to me that people don't realize how much more impactful lookism is in men's lives than in women's.

Fucking hell. She looks mentally handicapped in this one. Does she have brain damage?

While I imagine most ugly people have some form of autism as well, if they can still earn money they don't need disability payments.

You are supposed to wear a turtleneck,not grow one!

RARE
A
R
E

RARO
A
R
O

That's an average 6/10 girl over here.

Die

Even the ugliest bitch just need to whore up go to the club and be the last woman to leave.
A desperate drunk tard will pick her up.
She can always go to China.

I always wondered what happened to this girl. I'd date her, if she has a fertile womb.

Mate that's a fake profile. She first posted on adv.

That is not something makeup can fix.

Makeup isn't a magic wand, it only works well on already good features.

maybe she doesn't wants to get fucked, but wants to be loved?

does anyone have her name? vk? old vlog?

I want to know how she's doing these days.

lock em up