Does Wesley have a point?

Does Wesley have a point?

Shut up Wesley

i wish incompetent child actors desperately clinging to their "fame" was a dying industry

yea...it's who cares?

not me.

Even if we somehow magically pressed a button and every carbon-emitting process was stopped, they claim we've already passed the tipping point and there's nothing we can do to stop this accelerating warming trend.

Even if you believe the MSM version of anthropocentric climate change, it's smarter to just have a contingency plan and gradually diversify our energy sources and focus of space exploration not to institute carbon taxation schemes and give over all economic regulatory controls to a central governing body.

Really, this sort of stuff is just a way for faggot lefties to act like they're some ascended beings and better than everyone else.

Why does Wesley care?

He's a childless middle aged man who plays with toys and wishes for the end of modern civilization. What appeal does the future hold for him?

Anyway, aren't we already past the tipping point?

Time to get to work on getting us off this rock, sci-fags.

Exactly. Make us boldly go where no man has gone before, Mr Crusher. With your science and attractive mother.

The industry will outlive him. It matters a lot to the americans who get those good jobs. Wil wheaton is stretching on this one. Probably because he's a faggot loser.

I overheard a fox news headline that somebody said that trump was going to destroy the earth... I nearly spit up my dinner laughing.

Even if Trump cut the US's emissions to literally zero, what's the plan to stop China and all the developing nations in the world that are also producing greenhouse gases?

You phrased this really well, user. Just the thoughts i had in my head, put into better words than i could manage.

I can't read his tweet because I'm drowning under all the water that came from the ice caps melting by 2012

fpbp

Remind him those jobs supply black and latinx with jobs and that refusing to create those jobs is racist

Watch him crawl back to his cuck cave

This. China and similar countries have no intention of stopping. The Earth is already fucked, pour our resources into reaching the final frontier.

The question is, will Sup Forums be able to handle an intergalactic HWNDU season?

Who gives a fuck. We'll die anyways

Literally who ? Sounds like someone who was molested as a child. Does that amount to fame nowadays?

No, he's just virtue signalling in between his bull prepping sessions. Any gains the US makes would be gobbled up by developing countries

I'm listening to Ready Player One right now. Wesley is narrating it.

In the book, global warming and industrialization has ruined the world, and the only escape most people have is virtual reality. Prove to me that the same won't happen in real life if we let Trump reign unopposed.

Well then maybe he should kill himself now before it's all over

God forbid we become a little self reliant and stop sucking saudi cock for 2 seconds.

The burden of proof is on you Sven

Holy shit this.

If climate change is 'destroying the planet', why don't we go to war with China over this shit?

They produce substantially more gasses than any other country times two and have absolutely no interest in stopping it at all.

Also this. If the world is gonna end can it just end already? Do they at least have some kind of idea of when or is it just 'not now, but it's gonna!'

That was a pretty good book, but holy shit, was the ending actually really fucking shitty.
So, the dude wins the power of God in a video game, but the earth remains in the same state.

Also the world is over populated.

The 1.5 billion baby boomers world wide won't be dying... ever.

>The burden of proof
We've already decided it has no place in rape trials, so why require it when people are raping the planet?

>expecting the government to fix any problem

Leftist cucks, everyone

If all lefties stopped driving, flying and buying new shit, they'd be helping. But no, they just bitch on Twitter and do nothing.

>Do they at least have some kind of idea of when
No, they have no idea when (see: if) it will happen and have proposed no solutions other than bitching at people who want to afford to light and heat their homes.

why don't we just cull the baby boomers?

>We
Maybe you guys have, but there is no "we" Sven

>So, the dude wins the power of God in a video game
Now I see where Molyneux got his idea from. That fucking fraud.

People must think that Trump getting elected turned him unto an actual God who has power over the entire earth.

Except in Ready Player One, the guy actually got his powers and not some empty promise.

China is already the world leader in alternative energy. They are converting their own economy for it, and will take the lead in developing nations.

The Donald just committed the U.S. to a dead industry that the rest of the world is abandoning, and the U.S. will not be able to break into China's market within the next 50 years.

The Donald just cucked the U.S. for the rest of this century. At the most, literally at the most, there might be up to 10,000 new jobs in coal mining throughout the entire United States starting next year through about the next 8-10 years.

But, his filthy energy buddies will make tens of billions while a hundred million U.S. citizens suffer from radically increased pollution levels in our air, water and food.

Seems like a fair trade off.

There are people currently alive with education that think 4 or 8 years of pollution (that is already happening anyway)more or less decide the ultimate fate of the world in global warming a process that takes ages. Yes not even 10 years make the difference from today to literal world ending apocalypse. But only cause trump is in it.
The desperation of not wanting admit they lost and the desperation to get rid of trump no matter what and as fast as possible turns them all retarded.

The people have already decided that they want renewable energy. Whether or not the government intervenes with fossil fuel bans/carbon tax/coal ban is irrelevant.

Besides, the largest culprit of atmospheric pollution is agribusiness, not fossil fuels. No one wants to talk about that though because it is way more complicated than just getting rid of gasoline vehicles.

This is nu-males and SJWs in a nutshell.

They whine, whine, whine about everything until they weasel their way to being the ones in power and then they utterly fail at the shit that they're supposed to be leading because they're more concerned with virtue signaling than actually creating work with any semblence of merit or quality

It happened in Hollywood, it happened in comics, and currently it's festering everywhere in the vidya industry. Makes me sick.

Yeah and they plan to attach a skyscraper to a orbiting comet when they can't keep their space station in space.